azor stannis

t.regards based marcus

This shit general has been claimed by based house Tully
loyal Bannermen report!

Azor Petyr

Daenerys

Azor Ramsey

Endgame right here brothers.

I think I'm gonna make a version of this except Tully replacing Blackfyre and Stark replacing Targaryen.

nah, i'd rather fuck my own nephew than you

5 and Stannis is actually alive

Okay anons, what do you make of this?

Dang

thumb

C O N F I R M E D

the Red Keep got OTHERED

They don't even have that window in the throne room anymore.

Don't think it's a NK victory. Just implies a hollow victory against them IMO. Doesn't necessarily mean that KL will be destroyed.

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

Fake visions. We all know who will sit on the throne.

A Blackfish/regular-Edmure Tually would be even better

Kings Landing will be destroyed. Danerys will set up a new capital somewhere else. It will be abandoned like the dragonpit

Reminder that D&D turned the best dialogue in the series into petty shit talk.

>she reaches for the throne but doesn't touch it
She won't be queen, ever

Your cringey reddit fantasy?

na

Seriously though Essos and Westeros are the same continent.

>tolkein fucking shits

Nope because she is not the rightful heir. Snow covers that throne

>best dialogue in the series
but that's not Jaime and Brynden talking

Reminder that Stannis can literally only beat Savages (Greyjoys, Wildlings) on the battlefield. Any shread of discipline (Mace, Tyrion, Ramsay) and Stannis loses

Even with the Red god on his side he still loses.

I like that
Was t5hat scene made when GURM and DAbIDS still worked together on the series?

Snow covers the throne because NK is resurrected Aegon I Targaryan

>Snow on the throne

really activates the almonds

Not the uncomfortable iron throne that's been tainted by Lannister filth. She will still be the queen after saving the world.

that's hilarious lmao poor grrm

how much did he interact with his fans before the TV show became a thing? I assume he's not talking with random fans like this anymore

to be fair no one can counter the absolute force of nature that is twenty good men

Totally bruh

>I assume he's not talking with random fans like this anymore
ahahahaha

Snow means NK now that Jon is not a bastard therefore never a Snow.

This somehow makes me hate the fat fuck a little less

Did he went around boasting he was resurrected?
No?
He won't boast around he's a Targaryen either

>▶
This is not Daenerys vision, is a Bran vision.

Cool
King Snow confirmed

This is strangely endearing. Someone should ask him about Jaime's dick size

It doesn't matter what he says. He's not a bastard and apparently it was really important to show Rhaegar getting legally married to prove it.

Depends on whether Ramsey is shirtless or not.

ok that is completely irrelevant to my post

Nah he's always going to be Jon Snow. He's been a Snow a majority of his life. It's in his soul. THE WHITE WOLF! THE KING IN DA NORF!

fuck off faggot show version was better

>Gee I'm gonna bait this Beauty and the Beast
sort of romance between the Edgemaster notKnight and the female self-insert for 20 goddamn years and then act surprised when it's more popular than my own beta cuck of a self-insert.
Is he autistic or something?

>"OI, I LOOKED FER YA ON DA TROIDENT", yelled Ned incoherently
>"We weren't there. Woe to Robert Baratheon, the Usurper, who was the King in Season 1, and also married to Cersei Lannister, if we had been," Responded Ser Arthur
>"RHAEGAR IS IN DA MUD INSTEAD" Ned screamed back
>"And now it begins," said Ser Arthur Dayne, Sick Duel Wielding Twin Swords of the Morning, unsheathing the twin swords Dawn and Dusk, which were perfectly average looking swords except for one had a little yellow sun drawn on it
>"NOHHH. NAW IT INDS" said Ned, with a chavvy accent and no emotion in his voice.

Oh please, here's a superior version.

>"I looked for you in the riverlands, where Rhaegar Targaryen died," Ned said to them.
>"We were not there," Ser Gerold answered.
>"Woe to Robert Baratheon, the man who killed him, if we had been," said Ser Oswell.
>"When Tywin Lannister took King's Landing, his son Ser Jaime the Kingslayer slew Rhaegar's father, King Aerys Targaryen, with a golden sword and I wondered where you were."
>"We were somewhere else," Ser Gerold said, "or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother Jaime Lannister from the Kingsguard would burn in seven hells."
>"I came down on Storm's End to help out Stannis because he was under siege," Ned told them, "and Lord Tyrell who was in charge of the siege dipped his banners, and all his knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them. The knights."
>"Our knees do not bend so easily," said Ser Arthur Dayne.
>"Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with Khaleesi and her brother Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him."
>"Ser Willem is a good man and true," said Ser Oswell. "But we're the Kingsguard and we don't flee."
>"Not then, not now, not ever," said Ser Arthur. He left his helm off so that we could see his face more clearly.
>"We swore a vow," explained old Ser Gerold.
>Ned's wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.
>"I fight for the North," Ned said with sadness in his voice. "Who do you fight for?"
>Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning, unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.
>"Your sister."

Why was Barristan some immoral cunt hiding behind his oaths?

>Lets Aerys burn people alive
>Leaves Aerys side and fights on the trident. Lets Rhaegar get killed
>Swears fealty to Robert to stay alive instead of choosing death like all his other "honourable brothers" but shits on Jaime
>Gets pardoned by Joff who didnt feel he was good enough (he wasnt wrong) and throws a beta rage about it and goes to Daenarys
>Continues to insult Aerys by calling him the Mad King

>be kingsguard
>follow orders
>little twats give you shit for things you were commanded to do

Oathkeepin aint easy

Report in /Jonerys/ lads

UNB

He did literally nothing right in the entire series

tell me their names

Obara, lady Nym, Tyene.

It's true, sorry for the mistake

good poosi, medium poosi, amy

>muh I was following orders
When your king judges people's innocence by their ability to withstand fire, you'd know it's time for a new king. But he was too cowardly to do anything about it.

The King ordered him to the Trident. The King ordered him to fuck off while he went after the boar. The Heir, while at the Trident, went rambo against one of the biggest motherfuckers in the realm after he took his betrothed.

Its not the place of the kingsguard to make or break kings. Thats for the people to decide and do.

Represent.

>Samefagging

>not Modern day Jonerys
You had ONE JOB

literally Adolf Eichmann tier excuse

>it's someone else's responsibility
weak

>there are people who ""ship"" jonerys in this general right now, even though we're off-season

absolutely disgusting, i didn't know tumblreddit was here permanently

Barristan isn't a bad guy by any means, but I do think he showcases how "muh oaths" morality system is extremely flawed. Jaime did more good during the rebellion than any one of them ever did. That said, you can't shit on him for not dying. He fought against Bobby B's soldiers until he was no longer physically capable, it's not like he surrendered.

And the truth. You expect him to take down the king of the seven kingdoms all by himself? The odds of success are low, almost as low as the chance he'd survive any attempt.

Selmy isn't a lawmaker, hes secret service. They protect the president, period.

He kept his oath. Simple as that.

Now and always

I don't know what they're (being generous and assuming it's multiple anons) trying to achieve with this shilling. No amount of TEEHEE KHALEESI SO KAWAII :333 spam is going to convince anyone here that those two charisma vacuums have "chemistry".

>ship
>canon couple
????
He's not a bad guy but he's not a good guy either. That's what it means to be immoral.

>We are Jonerys posters
>We are Legion
>We do not forgive
>We do not forget
>Expect cuteness

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

He is moral though. It's just that his morality is based on a shitty foundation of tradition and loyalty over common fucking sense and critical thinking.

Theres nothing to "ship." Jon and Dany is what the average show watcher wanted, and they confirmed a bittersweet ending.

Only YASSSKWEEN tier apetards think both of them are going to survive.

reporting this post

Nope, it's immoral. He's bound by oath to not help the people and uses that as an excuse not to

This.

It's happened already anyway, Dany gave up her quest for the throne to help a dragon in need that was beyond the Wall.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Announcing reports is bannable

Whip girl: at least she's half naked
Half-Italian: cuteness incarnate
Old hag: absolutely fooking disgusting

>cant shit on him for not dying

>"Our knees do not bend so easily" yet shits on jaime when hes made LC because he killed Aerys, a man Barristan didnt like.
He was perfectly fine with betraying Aerys but not Jaime betraying Aerys

Bittersweet like LOTR

No its immoral. Jaime says that to Catelyn in the show..no matter what youre doing your breaking an oath, yet he choose to protect Aerys instead of the smallfolk where Jaime was the opposite

ONII CHAN... DOUSHITE?

>Tywin Lannister is dead, he can't protect them now

Was Stannis afraid of Tywin?

That was such a shitty scene. Shadow monster looked fine, but the directing was really off.

well he did kind of crush him in battle

elaborate?

So did Tyrion lol