Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-vXydxLZMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would bang

Not enough designated rape streets.

THICK

They are probably some of the prudest I've met along with Mormons desu

they want muh bwc nigga

Paraguay, not enough women killing street for you?

Ruindia

Gross.

Can confirm. Indian woman crave the bwc

>* plots licking seat when she steps away

I want some dark indian puss so bad

>tfw you will never ram you head between those cheeks and lick her curryhole

why live?

cuz i love whores you dumbfuck

They don't crave your cock, they want you like they want an expensive purse. Your purse.

Ok, also your cock too. Indians are small.

Is that the Hugh Mungus girl?

she has that good mommy butt

Too bad indian accents are so fucking annoying.

you dont have to assume the role of cuck

and this is pretty degenerate desu but she's got a rockin bod

Where are you from?

True. Hate listening to my parents speak

They are overpopulated in india, im sure the indian man feels no sentimentality about insinuating someone from his gene pool into the west.

SHIS PAPA CANNOT CONTROL SHE

did someone notify the FDA that zoo animals are being released?

Very rarely do I encounter Indian women that aren't complete bitches or whores, I've met more nice and approachable pakis than any Indian

There are literally a billion Indians on this planet and you think this is the same one?

>dickspotted.jpg

>tfw curry-fever

No but the cleaner's been notified about the sharting american in aisle 7

As someone who has an indian fwb, I can confirm this is true.

Yes.

I don't care, as this guy said

Id poo in her loo

Was it worth it?

I bet her asshole smells like shit

Fucking disgusting

Like literally every asshole in the entire world because that's where shit comes from?

What was? Your mom? Nah..

lol virgin much?

if a girl lives a clean life her anus smells like peppermint candy.

Like, you know. Its like, wow. You really made me like, think

mmm curry cunt

Fuck me is that in Britain? How on Earth is this degeneracy allowed in the streets?

I wouldn't lick anything an Indian has sat on.

>naked body
>degeneracy
You are part of the problem.

the human body is supposed to be clothed at all times. otherwise we would have fur or scales or feathers.

read a book.

Can confirm

Hello Mohammed, rape dungeon is that way.

I don't care what you chose to do with your body in the comfort of your own home but I don't want to see your disgusting meatbag in public.

He is talking about shitskins walking around in the streets you idiot.

YOU are part of the problem.

>You are part of the problem.
No, you're. Wearing clothes is a very old social norm and questioning it without a good reason is ridiculous.
You want to live like these people?

It appears this is part of a protest:

>A protest against oil dependency and the way the cult of the car dominates contemporary life, World Naked Bike Ride Day is also an unfettered celebration of individuality of the bare body. Many people opt to go au naturel and bike in the buff, though full nudity is optional. But remember: while clothes are discouraged during the event, no one should get naked before the official start of the ride. The organisers will once again arrange body painting stations so you can adorn your nude self with colourful patterns and slogans.

wait.... is that shit her skin?

Might I ask what specific problem you're referring to by the way?

youtube.com/watch?v=H-vXydxLZMk

probably where insects lay eggs that burrow into your skin and eventually hatch and come out.

it's pretty cool, sorta like those frogs where the eggs live in their back skin.

>I cant see boobies without my pee-pee getting sore
Have some self control. You sound like a Muslim.

How tight are Indian pussies?

Indians are some of the least hung men in the world, so probably on the verge of too tight.

It's scarifiication - another savage custom gaining popularity in the west among good goys and special snowlfakes.

I like this thread. Now post moar!

Some African tribes scar their skin for decoration. Look up scarification.

>JUST

www.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

Yes cloth is a form of culture but that does not mean that the lack of it is in any way shameful or something. Both should be aceptable.

At least there shouldbeplaces for both. We have FKK at least

Riding around naked with her rape whistle.
IS that a designated shitting street.

Anymore pics of qt Indian grills?

>At least there shouldbeplaces for both
I have no problem with nudity in private venues, but in public it should remain prohibited.

I'm a kiwi of indian descent and I have to use 'larger' condoms. I would say its to do with nutrition as well, rather than a genetic predisposition. having said that though, I am from an brahmin family so potentially I am genetically predisposed towards better physical attributes, as opposed to most of the shitskin lower castes in actual india who are potentially genetically inclined towards weak physical traits - namely possessing a lack of endowment.

can one of the jeets ITT explain to me why you people universally smell like vinegar

>I am from an brahmin family
Then you do not speak for the majority of Indians.

The average Indian man has something like a 3.5 inch dick. That's korea tier.

>that does not mean that the lack of it is in any way shameful or something.

It should be because it reveals that you are either from a primitive culture or you're a bum.

3 point fucking 5.

Is that even a penis by definition?

i want to fuck her while she talks about how she got a degree in bathroom use and is now fully toilet trained

They've got gorillas beat.

I really do feel bad for the dravidian streetshitters. They don't have high IQ so they can't sustain civilization like the White man. Nor do they have muhdik like a nigger does.

They just get the short end of the stick. Poor guys.

Nationalgeographic.com

Slightly above 4 inches, half-Indian and it's pathetic. Only ever dated Asians so I never had an issue with size yet

>Hurr dur its the current year and social norms dont apply

Gas yourself slut enabler. Also why is everything rebellious women do must involve nudity?

And you can? Not all of us are faggots uno.

Traitor!

nice trips m8

Is your dad Indian? Always wondered where men get their dick size from, mom's side of the family or dad's side.

she have all i need,

Dad. Brother has a normal size though, so just a bad draw from the gene pool

>I have to use 'larger' condoms.

Sure ya do.

>I'm ARYAN

Nice meme Pajeet

I've only recently started using condoms, and I'm too embarrassed to ask the girl at the mart: are they supposed to be really tight and nearly impossible to put on, or do you warm them up with hot water to make them stretch, or what?

Just ask her to put it on your cock.

You may be rolling them on the wrong way

>American education

Given that the Y chromosome, you know that one only the sperm can carry, governs sexual development of the person I'd say penis size probably comes from the father.

I'd fuck her.

>Bro come on this is basic shit. Just pop em in the microwave for like a minute if they're too tight.

my bad didn't mean to put meme arrows

Daddy must be so proud

>POO

given that it isn't necessarily the y chromosome that determines penis size, but testosterone in the womb, I'd say you're a retard.

You're right about nutrition. Good nutrition can have some strong enlarging effects on bodies especially when given over the course of just a few generations.

>IN