Redpill me on Franco

What are spains thoughts on him?

ebil dictator or benevolent ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain
youtu.be/1JAyJOKOzSM?t=28
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/05/mamading-magaluf-alcohol-sex-exploitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he dindu nuffin and helped Hitler on the eastern front

based af

only pretended to be a facist was instead a catholic traditionalist monarchist

based commie slayer

Bit weak and myopic. 5/10 on the dictator scale.

Which is a plus.

Saved Spain

how is 5/10 weak? its medium, average, middle.

why wasnt spain great during his reign though? (if it was forgive my burger knowledge)

There's a style section which helps the overall.

Evil dictator for most people, only old people still love him, they always talk about how better was life during his time.
After his death and our transition into Democracy during the 80s, the sense of guilt widespread from schools to media, teaxching the new generations how Nazi those people were.
Now people who growth under that indoctrination are promoting Historical revisionism.
Telling everywhere from school to movies, how the commies dindu nuffin during the war, and how good was the 2ºRepublic here, when actually 2ºRepublic was a mess, and commietards commited crime of wars during our Civil War.

tl;tr: Spain is full of leftards and libtards now.

My family fought on the losing side, one of my grandfathers was shot in the front lines, the other was sentenced to death. I've grown up learning that Franco was evil and stuff. After my own research he was quite a good ruler considering the circumstances. It was positive for us that he won the war.

Notable mistakes: staying in power for that long, he lost the sahara due to being an old fart and doing nothing.
Monarchy.
Not having a good backup for Carrero Blanco (it wasn't killed by ETA, it was the CIA)

Also: few people know about this, but he almost put us in the list of countries with a nuclear arsenal. It may be even possible that we achieved that. (Hints, capricornio, vandellós)

Conclusion: based, redpilled, but didn't do enough.

Greatest modern leader Spain had

>Monarchy.
>mistake

>Democracy
Not quite:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain
>Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy

>French kings
>Sucking globalist and saudis cock

>French people
>not sucking cock at every opportunity

>Evil dictator for most people, only old people still love him

So people who actually lived during his reign still love him and the rest who did not hate him?

So i'd say he was great for most people.

He left the country with a shitty mentality, nobody wants to confront any problem and everyone prefers to close their eyes. I believe that this is a direct inheritance of the oppresive system placed by him.

This is one of the main reasons this country is like it is.

Yea, politicians would never do anything like that...
Besides, they were/are Spanish kings too.

Degenerates, leeches, thieves, murderers, nwo puppets. Usefulness: -10

Guillotine.

Has Spain really improved?

Again, you're against bastions of nationalism in favour of what, exactly?

>My family fought on the losing side
Mine in both
>tfw you're from Adalucia
Our Monarchy has less actual power than the anglo one for example, they are just a symbol, not a political factor.
Keep in mind that he ruled during decades after the war and the post war purges, so most of the ones alive today come from post-war period.

Depends on where you ask

Some old people love him, some old people would love to hang him personally.

>So people who actually lived during his reign still love him
The majority despise him and a bunch celebrated his death out in the streets
Only brainwashed ultracatholics liked Franco in the later years.

Our monarchy is a bastion of nationalism? How is that so?

I favour a country ruled by the most capable people, with the goal of improving the lives of their fellow citizens.

As soon as the rulers are not the best, or their goals aren't to improve our lives they aren't worthy.

He initiated spanish civil war, but when he had power turned Spain into a endogamic, ultra catholic, corrupt oligarchy shithole which still persist untill today.

Anyway I admire some of his decission, for example, he saved Spain of the II WW with the Hendaya Encounter with Hitler and built a lot of water reservoirs.

Really long fucking story.

But basically, he was a traitor to the beliefs of the real fascist movements in spain (José Antonio Primo de Rivera and Ramiro Ledesma among others) and what he did was to seek support in the Catholic church and just by establishing a personal dictatorship based on national Catholicism (far from the fascism of Mussolini and the Spanish Falange). Once the war and for much of his life, he continued to pursue anyone who did not agree with his government (Republicans, communists and anarchists). Thousands and thousands of Spaniards were exiled in several countries in Europe and South America.

The first 2 decades of Franco were complete crap due to economic and cultural isolation with much of the rest of the world (it was an ally of Hitler)

But from the 60s, economic growth began to be very positive due to the high industry created, low unemployment, low crime, health care and free education for all, subsidized housing, the highest birth rate in Europe (4- 5 children on average per family) and tourism (sun and beach) began to promote to europe. Spain had large gold reserves, national debt reached a record low (literally did not exist) and many companies were nationalized so as light resources were extremely cheap.

In short, life was much better than today as long as you accept the government of Francisco Franco and werent fucking communist.

Personally, I see both positive and negative things. There was a lot of censorship of books, films and everything to be given in the telivision. And that education, among other things, be wholly controlled by the church is an incredible backwardness. Religions should not exist. Also, when he died, the son of a bitch brought back the monarchy in Spain, naming Juan Carlos king when the Spaniards did not have any say in the matter.

>everyone prefers to close their eyes. I believe that this is a direct inheritance of the oppresive system placed by him.
And not from Murican culture that westerners drink like kool aid everyday.
Western Europe is a cultural satellite of USA.

>How is that so?
They're the embodiment of your nation. They should be held to the highest esteem and scrutiny. Citizens (politicians) can abandon their country. The monarch can't, without forsaking themselves.
>I favour a country ruled by the most capable people, with the goal of improving the lives of their fellow citizens.
So you favour a monarchy? The best person for the job is the one who has the most at stake.

He was a dictator but the opposition was communist.

Spanish nations never seem to have good options.

Idiot, the people that keep saying no, just let it go were educated under his system

he was a cool guy 4 the 50% of the people here even if they don't admit it publically, he removes a lot of commies retards that want to destroy all the Spain history and traditions and with him we got our lowest rate of unemployment, but the postwar after 4 years of fight was horrible here

I forgot to add something very important. The fucker also sold our country to USA and let them control us with their military bases.

And what he did with the morocco situation was a shame.

Mistaken for a facist or nazi-sympathiser despite being a very traditionnal monarchist and christian. Didn't think highly of Hitler's paganist tendencies or Mussolini's anti-aristocratic positions.
Tried to keep Spain together against the threat of communism, but ended up subjigating everyone instead.
Sort of short-sighted and refused to see the world change.

He died in 1975 stupid mongoloid, 01-40 years old people weren't educated under the Regime you stupid fuck.
Pablo Iglesias, aka the leftard leader, is a College professor ffs.

why is spain a shithole?

just came back from mallorca, wasn't a shithole outside the hotel.

>best song in spain?
youtu.be/1JAyJOKOzSM?t=28

My parents were educated under his regime and have the mentality I complain about, most people on their peer group have the same shitty mentality, it's not people under 40 who are saying shut up and suck it up.

>sold our country to USA
makes sense how an "ebil dictator" lasted so long then lol

So how many cocks have you sucked during your stay?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/05/mamading-magaluf-alcohol-sex-exploitation

>They're the embodiment of your nation. They should be held to the highest esteem and scrutiny. Citizens (politicians) can abandon their country. The monarch can't, without forsaking themselves.

That's what they should be in theory, but their actions speak otherwise. They care only about themselves, they are criminals, literally. Some members of that family have been under trial for corruption. Also, they love saudi/moor cock, and cover up fellow degenerates. They are aware of the Bar España case, where several important people engaged in child abuse/ritual sacrifices.

They are not an embodiment of our nation.

>So you favour a monarchy? The best person for the job is the one who has the most at stake.

As I said already, I favour the best if their goal is our improvement. Monarch's aren't the best and their goal isn't that. I'm not a democrat either.

magaluf =/= mallorca

but tbqh we might as well annex magaluf

My parents were educated under the Regime, and they always ask for a day of the rope when some gypsy or moor made some shit, so Idk what you're talking about.

>Monarch's aren't the best and their goal isn't that
They are if permitted to be. If your king had power wrested back from your (((politicians))), there would be no need for such corruption. Idle hands are the devils plaything.

>That only occurs in Magaluf
Good try Nigel

To be honest, Spain had more than 1 million soldiers back then. Also, I guess he did it to open our economy to rest of the world.

We were extremely anti communist, wich wasn't against the interests of USA and with the cold war happening, they saw a potential ally on us.

He wanted to send aid to Hungary in 1956. His war secretary was even willing to lead an army of volunteers to remove commies.

He's fine in my book.

the problem there is the ties between right wing parties and monarchy, and the left wings with the republic, when we will able to remove that from both parties we could have the chance of choose between one of another