Brit/pol/ - Anglospheric Edition!

>Phone Farage live on LBC at 10am
twitter.com/LBC/status/774308519604588544

>Today's Papers 10/9/16
sli.mg/a/Du6UP6

>Theresa May's new wave of grammar schools under threat as Nicky Morgan and Ofsted chief lead revolt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/theresa-may-every-school-in-england-will-be-given-opportunity-to/

>Government to force BBC to name stars paid more than £150,000
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/government-to-force-bbc-to-name-stars-paid-more-than-150000/

>Britons may have to apply to visit Europe under EU visa scheme
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/09/britons-may-have-to-apply-to-visit-europe-under-eu-visa-scheme

>Met Police considers claim Keith Vaz broke law
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37321918

>Tim Martin destroys Brexit doom-monger claims and says UK doesn't need EU trade deal
express.co.uk/finance/city/709085/Tim-Martin-DESTROYS-Brexit-doom-monger-claims-and-says-UK-doesn-t-need-EU-trade-deal

Other urls found in this thread:

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/top-grammar-school-comes-under-fire-after-pupils-quotes-that-praise-hitler-are-included-in-yearbook-35037386.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/uk-completely-lost-post-brexit-and-will-plead-for-a-deal-top-bru/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/millionaire-funds-10000-union-flags-for-last-night-of-the-proms/
youtube.com/watch?v=BDHDpmVmpfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2uUovjd7eMo
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/10/last-night-of-the-proms-jingoistic-ironic-brexit-royal-albert-hall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reasons to bring back Grammar schools
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/top-grammar-school-comes-under-fire-after-pupils-quotes-that-praise-hitler-are-included-in-yearbook-35037386.html

Hey faggots.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/uk-completely-lost-post-brexit-and-will-plead-for-a-deal-top-bru/

Guess we're fucked.

that was close

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/millionaire-funds-10000-union-flags-for-last-night-of-the-proms/

wtf I love the EU now

These are clearly the kind of people we need controlling our country

I know. I got worried as to why nobody was making new ones.

Why can't the Dutch be anglos? they're red white & blue too, I want us to be together with the Netherlands, we should be together with them.

Can't wait to see a riot break out

Is there any way to watch this online?

Are you guys being jewed into a subscription before you can read telegraph articles, or is this aussie discrimination?

Is that on tonight?

Stop these fucking cuck editions.

Britain only. Fuck the rest. We can be big enough to stand on our own two feet.

The rest are subjects, and by no means equals. In nature there are no alliances of equality, only leaders and followers - allied to a common cause but certainly not in equality.

Marxist pish. Stop it.

Northern Ireland bringing the banter.

To be fair, as Europeans go, the Dutch are my second favorite, after the Portuguese.

Open it incognito, lad.

America isn't anglo anymore.

Neither is the UK

>falling for the orange jew

Thanks m8.

Flying the union flag on a vessel identifies it as a servant of the crown when at war, or something similar.

Was the Battle of the Thames a legitimate battle?

>tfw British nationalists beat the shit out of hipster remainers

Anyone got the full 'British War of Independence' one?

Post people you recognise on brit/pol/

>That one guy who posts the fluffy one from GuP

Got this one

Not to mention all the vassal states

That anonymous guy who doesn't try to get an identity because this isn't Reddit

He seems pretty cool

Keep crying Eurocucks!
Fuck Juncker,
Fuck globalism,
Fuck open borders,
Fuck the EU!

Praise Nige,
Praise nationalism,
Praise Brexit,
And god save the queen!

Writing a poem to the ex got any advice lads?

I only want your love and the whole world can burn in hell I don't care who must die all the world's a small sacrifice for your love. It's getting too late for me to find the love that I need to feel alive despite all my searching I'm still far as ever from the one to save my heart, it's failing hope's draining from my blood the heart has no point to beat if there is no love.

Your beauty is all I can think about but I'm trapped in a universe that won't allow, this love turns to rage as it's denied. I'll take out my revenge on all mankind, only you can diffuse this anger I'm burning out of control for your kiss worth killing for. The whole will burn in hell if that's what it takes to make you mine I will destroy all humankind for your love.

nth for Sefton

Kill yourself

Slag.

>got any advice

don't do it

Don't do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=BDHDpmVmpfQ

>India
>Not Anglosphere

The snow falls gently down

In the distance

A man weeps

>tfw leavers try to board Geldof`s ship
They got absolutely destroyed.

I try to keep a low profile, that Naziboo and Pinoypal are pretty recognisable.

Did you lift this off someone's facebook? I can almost believe that someone would seriously write that.

Oh fuck I did not need to read this cringe. Please do not fucking do this to yourself.

Cringe cringe cringe.

Morning lads.

Don't listen to these fags do it. Take pictures of the results too.

Please lads she's my first I need her back.

Chugger on brave tugger

Good afternoon, mate.

Remainers that is.
I`m pretty sure Izzard and Geldof completely fucked the Remain campaign, useful idiots.

No you don't. There's always another one.

No you don't.

Hello Wojakposting friend

I hope you're kidding lad. There's plenty of fish in the sea and all that. Move on.

The train has left the station

The seats are all empty

And I'm sat on the floor

Send it. It's an excellent poem im sure she'll love it

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Do it
these fags clearly haven't experienced love.

Take pictures though.

Ok then that all looks good mate post it

youtube.com/watch?v=2uUovjd7eMo

No you aren't, and Canada can fuck off too for all I care

And a welshman is trying to cuck my party leadership.

NO.

Grovelling to get her back is the worst thing you can do . . .she will be aware of her power over you and you will be treated as a subservient.

Don't do it.

Why? So you can laugh at me? Fuck off.

DON'T DO IT LAD!

The South African lad

No, just want to witness your success.

Yes, that's exactly why.

Thanks for the chuckle m8

You're telling me not to do it but why? What else should I do? What else can a man do.

Send your poem, don't listen to the nay sayers.

These Todays Papers links haven't been working for me for the last few days. Something up?

Do it and send pictures of her reply. Give us all a good chuckle, mate. You know you want to.

stop being a faggot or go to /r9k/

Did you ever send her poems before you broke up?

Open your heart to the pure dimension.

People that need gassing
>Middle class
>alcoholics
>drug addicts
>smokers
>fatties
>toffs

Anyone else used a hooker? My missus kicked me out and it's been a good month since we had sex so I thought sod it 50£ is worth it. Banged an older eastern European lady she was really nice and massive tits.

It was a bit awkward though I'm a kisser and a cuddle otherwise I can't keep it up and she didn't really want to kiss me much. Also when I jizzed she went eww eww which is the biggest fun time killer ever.

>One of the great puzzles of British life makes its annual appearance tonight at the Albert Hall: who are these people who wave flags, the union flag mainly, at the Last Night of the Proms? With what sentiment – passion or irony? – do they sing along to Rule Britannia and Land of Hope and Glory? Would I like any of them if I met them? Why do I go on watching them year after year, from the time Malcolm Sargent was at the rostrum? Could it be that these sights and sounds strike a fond chord among people who would normally consider themselves immune to, and deeply distrustful of, the charms of bulldog patriotism?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/10/last-night-of-the-proms-jingoistic-ironic-brexit-royal-albert-hall

You.

If the EU treats us awfully I get the feeling we'll do what Germany did as a result of the treaty of Versailles tbqh.

J U S T
U
S
T

>there is no objective reason to put your family above other people

Oh no, How can you go a whole month without a cuddle

>40 year old Somerset shitposter
>Armagh lad with a folder full of Marion pics

The guardian should be regarded as treasonous and outlawed desu. Fucking disgusting.

Please take it seriously lads If you want to see her reaction to whatever I do then fine I'll post it for you faggots but you better give me good advice first.

I'm a 5 ft 8 Nigerian (parents are muslims but I'm an atheist) and tbf I'm just fucking hideous (i look like ugly god)

The only reason a girl like her would date me is because of my bbc but it's only 5 inches and I have ppp (google it).

I really need your help

IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE.

Works for me famalam.

>Nigerian

Fuck off, nigger.

>this level of delusion

>Nigerian

24 years here senpai

>Nigerian
>Muslim family
GTFO

>imply britain isn't full of pakis