Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO.

Christians are the real mass murderers. Christians literally killed more people than Hitler.

Hitler was Christian.

>Lost their Homeland

Which all of them had previously stolen from other clans in tribal wars.

100 Million, yes my dude, ofc. It was max 60-70 million but in no way 100 million.

Khazarian devil worshipers are not christians.
Sorry if you have to post meme propaganda for a leaving.

>weak indians dying of disease is murder

I know this is a 1 post ID bait but this needs to be said.

But if you don't think the indians fought us tooth and nail for the land, you're a moron. Within the first 13 hours of Jamestown colonists landing they ambushed us. They initiated contact, that started a 75 year war for survival on the east coast. Settlements and indian villages would outright massacre one another.

That same trend would cycle on and off for a few centuries in different locations, until recently when the red man went to the reservation. They fought like hell, and we should remember them for that. Not as some peace loving hippies living in tents eating berries, but as hard fighting bastards that refused to give in.

So we can blame India for the black plague?

>1 post by this ID

Sage

Germs are white now?

Fucking Mongolians. 1346 never forget

This is what happens when you kill a western for some beaver skin

>100 million native americans

lel. you're telling me that a group of subsistence-level hunter gatherers who didn't have cities or the wheel somehow still managed to maintain a population as high as 1/3rd the density of America in the current year?

tip top kek. There were probably a couple million buffalo niggers running around, max

100millions?!?!?

There were only 350-400 million people on earth back then.

Maybe max 15 millions in America.

Stop spreading lies

B-B-BUT MUH UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS OF WHITEY PURPOSEFULLY SPREADING SMALLPOX INFESTED BLANKETS

...nevermind that germ theory wasn't even invented until a couple hundred years later

It was overwhelmingly from disease too, not "genocide"

>100 million
hahahahaha

I once brought up scalping and some dude in my group told me that scalping was a lie perpetuated by colonial white supremacists.

Did you punch him in the fucking face?

>native Americans
They weren't the first ones here
>lost their homeland
REFUGEES WELCOME B)
>Nazi Germany genocide meme
Many millions of Germans were genocided, yes.
>100 million
No. Literally no evidence. What, these injure had a census before they were creamed?
>historical fact
Just no. Christian being present and participating in conflicts with redskins and being attacked by them does not a genocide create. Are many circumstances after the fact unfortunate? Sure. Wasn't us.
Screw you shitposter.
>inb4 smallpox blankets mastermeme

That's true. They should remembered as hardened warriors who really did fight to the bitter end. There's no better example of that than the Comanche's who were able to survive for a long time in the inhabitable Great Plains while the western frontier threw everything they had at them. Not only were they outgunned but the whites effectively had unlimited resources. If the Indians retaliated a past injustice by attaching a white settlement, the next day a fresh troop of cavalry led by a Civil War general who come their way. Even a game of cat and mouse was a challenge since the Indians had to travel with women, children and their infrastructure (tepees and ponies).

Nonetheless, it was a part of history that led to the establishment of the US. The only thing to feel sad about is how shit the US has turned into. There's no greater insult to the Indian warriors or white soldiers than to know that their country is controlled by kikes and degeneracy is sky high.

This took place over the span of around 300 years too.. So hardly a slaughter or what have you. Could bes seen as the longest war that has ever to occur.

Compare that to Europe being completely overrun by rapefugess in the span of a couple of months.

what are you talking abought the real killer was disease, also the indians killed themselves like crazy warring for hundreds of years before whites, also they were fucked up and violent as shit, they knew nature and shit, but with the horse nearly decimated the buffalo, whites just killed them faster

I didn't know smallpox was Christian

Fun fact, most of the killers were racists, didn't use shampoo, had yellow teeth, and were probably smelly alcoholics.

Such is life in the land of Wild West America

in reality had disease not killed them the whites would have never stood a chance, mexicans got smallpox that spread all the way until the 1500 when whites started going to america. spaniards came in the 1400 who else even the vikings went earlier

cortes stole his fleet after a direct order to hold on his mission and exploited a weak political state that subjugated neighboring tribes to further the riches of his homeland's empire enough to justify not being executed on his return. he died bankrupt. the real tragedy of north america and south america is that they were all slowly being pressured into loose alliances but they let tribal pressure and greed, revenge take a concrete hold on their inner politics for at least 500 years prior to the european conquest. i don't feel sorry for their empires lost. it's pitiful for the average pleb that caught smallpox and died as they watched their god-men collapse into your typical backstabbing, no pride save myself style of inherited cunt ruler. nothing could have saved them from themselves, and europe just added a little fuel to the already burning tinder. infighting for generations requires generations of leadership to repair, and their cultures were nowhere near even beginning that process. given several hundred years of stability, i have no doubt that the aztecs could still be a relevant empire well into the 1800's and the industrial revolution before big business would change it from the inside like everywhere else.

actually most of the killers were native americans. They sold pretty much everything they had, including land, to buy muskets and horses and proceeded to wipe eachother's tribes out.

>muh 100 quadrillion

There has never been that many dirt worshippers ever.

Anyone know the injun word for 'shoah', wampum smoke-um peace pipe?

Replace the image with a babushka type lady and the text with:

The biggest genocide in human history didn't occur in Nazi Germany, but in Soviet Russia.

66 million native Russians were slaughtered and lost their homeland. Historical Fact: Most of the people doing the slaughtering were Jews. Sorry if you can't handle the truth.

>Nazi Germany was the largest genocide in history
Do libtards believe this?

Without a single doubt

50-60 million people mostly killed because they had no immunity to a disease they had never encountered.

this weakened the people to the point that they couldn't hold their land to a stronger more technologically superior force. this being despite some really wicked accounts of their prowess in battle. reports from the first spaniards in florida wrote of natives hitting the joints in their armor from a football field or more away.

this is not genocide it is human nature. what we have now where we have to maintain borders is unnatural and won't last.

this all being said i think the natives have a point about the pipeline. I support them in trying to save what land they have left.

EVERYONE POINT AT THE JEWISH SHILL AND LAUGH, ON 3!

HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Because smallpox is Christian.

Those weren't real christians.

I agree. I think we have done them the greatest dishonor by lampooning them as foolish and easily cowed.

It's not our fault they were anti-vaxxers

>100 million
That's 1/3 of the entire modern American population. Are you honestly claiming a hunter-gatherer society, without complex infrastructure, modern medical advances, and high life expectancy, had a population slightly below contemporary Japan?

They were illiegal Siberian migrants who refused to be deported

It's even more humorous that the person who discovered the vaccine, curing smallpox and saving more 100 million lives was English physician Edward Jenner: a devout Christian, stating "I am not surprised that men are not grateful to me; but I wonder that they are not grateful to God for the good which he has made me the instrument of conveying to my fellow creatures."

I'm just sad they aren't all dead. Should have finished the job.

>HISTORICAL FACT
>tells a blatant lie

when people lie like this it makes me care less for the indian descendants

so, good job there sjw cunts

Self-entitlement is a sinful characteristic that has been present in humans since the beginning of time. And even now its manifestations still astound.

>Aboriginals were too feeble to have proper immunity
>Europeans were stronk and immune to the diseases they brough with them by accident

Yep, it genocide. Fer sure, fer sure

Thank God. Could you imagine how shitty this place would be with those tree niggers running things?

>100 million native americans

that bullshit man, maybe 1.5 million minimum, 6 million maximum

>100 million
>disease is Christian
>biggest genocide
>>>/facebook/

>100 million

How is that even possible without them having urbanized or agricultural societies?

Fucking christian faggots, their women don't even have penises. Fuck you Christcucks and your dickless women