youtube.com/watch?v=bMb3gn3YunE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's better than us

He's better than everyone.

He's one job.

Trey Gowdy: you are too stupid to understand edition

youtube.com/watch?v=bMb3gn3YunE

He's a fucking poser, nothing more.
If he wanted to take these assholes down, he could do it, but he won't.
They're more afraid of being called racist or sexist, than doing their fucking jobs.

I pray to KEK that he's appointed Attorney General by Trump

Mr. Goudy puts on a good show. He is high drama and intrigue! He's also a failure that has accomplished nothing of note in Congress.

They wont let him, its quite clear

He is the man the world needs.

He is too good for us.

^

Incorrect. He, as a single man, cannot do anything and since releasing himself as a corruption liability, he will be kept far far away from anything

This kind of defeatist nonsense is typical shill behaviour.

You cannot change the political system if you let yourself be enslaved by the political establishment. Yet whenever someone stands up to fight the establishment, as was the case with Ron Paul, and is the case with Gowdy, the shills come out of the woodworks to defame and critique the few people who are working to fix the system.

You quite frankly disgust me more than anything

someone who takes religion as life guide is stuck at basic life understanding at best.
he has a good heart and intentions but thats not enough to be my leader.

>Your leader

Are you a retarded spaniard or just a retarded shill?

He sells his soul for money shilling here

im saying he is not "our guy" to follow OP's way of posting u little meaningless insult cuck

He is the man indeed.

You are a fucking waste of life shill piece of shit and should fuck off down the toilet were you belong. Nigger.

>implying religion didn't establish the moral fabric that our society is built on.

He is also not a leader. He is a representative of the people, and does a good job. You fucking shills can't into American politics. It's fucking said tbqh.

It's ok, man. I know the realization that these people are literally just playing games with your emotions is hard to swallow. It's WWE. Their only goal is to keep you complacent and producing taxable income.

all here using insults to any different opinion other than "he is a great guy" are hipocrites.

ted gowdy true followers/fans/believers would know that he himself stated that insulting people(and being hipocrites) is the biggest mistake to persuade others for a better future.

you are certanly no true gowdy lovers if you cant even follow his basic life advice.

>without religion there is no moral fabric to built a society

lol

He looks like your guy.

>someone who takes religion as life guide is stuck at basic life understanding at best.
You are an idiot who has yet to grow up and understand the world

LITRALLY

actually you are an idiot for believing otherwise, gl in life tho

I was an atheist when I was 14 like many dumbass edgy teenagers. I thought that just because you can't scientifically prove what happened in the bible was real means something. Now I have a first class honors masters STEM degree and I have grown up to understand more how the world works. Anyone who calls themselves atheist or agnostic (which are ultimately the same thing and I'm willing to bet you can't even grasp that concept) are idiots.