WHY havent you gone vegan yet?

Alright Pol. I was over at Sup Forums the other day and I got into an argument with some user over being vegan, but then I slowly began to realize that being vegan IS being based.

Being vegan is the most based thing you can do. Why? Because you are someone who is not only improving his/her health by ending his consumption of meat / animal products rich in saturated fats, but your saving the planet and animals as well!

Here are some protips as to why being vegan is going to end poverty:

news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat

gentleworld.org/could-veganism-end-world-hunger/

>pic related is an actual vegan who is still able to beat most of you up.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vegans
youtube.com/watch?v=cqOdkjmfXJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genesis 4

>2And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
>3And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord.
>4And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
>5But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

STEROIDS
T
E
R
O
U
Y
T
I
D
S

What are you even saying Bible fag?

>Because you are someone who is not only improving his/her health by ending his consumption of meat / animal products

Do you even know how many woodland creatures get ground up in the wheat threshers when field crops are harvested? It's literally impossible to avoid killing ANY animals to obtain food in this day and age.

Proof?

I'm not saying anything, God's saying that he has no respect for vegans.

It's still less creatures than the number of cows that get tortured in the meat industry for your precious burger . Burger.

>god has no respect for vegans
>according to my Jew tales

WEW

Just don't eat meat like a fucking glutton unless you're straight up burning 10000 calories a day like a madman. There is a balance if you're not full blown retarded.

if one cow is harvested for meat, that cow will feed at least a dozen people. if an acre of crops are harvested and 100+ animals are killed in it, that wheat will feed about a dozen people.

it's actually more ethical to eat only meat since less total animals die to feed humans.

What 99% of vegan men look like, and you pick someone who is either on steroids or takes so many artificial protein supplements he doesn't need meat.

Great for women though, convinces them to stop being gluttonous pigs in a culture that rewards them for such behavior.

He has huge arms but literally zero chest or anything else

Vegan gains is a degenerate nigger and a fag.

How many?

>why haven't you gone vegan yet?

I don't want to take supplements to ensure my brain gets proper nutrients so I don't go insane.

I can control my consumption of junk food and eat a healthy diet of produce from my garden and meat from a local farm or what I hunt.

>your saving the planet and animals as well

If you really wanted to save the planet, go dig a garden and cut back on how long of a shower you take. Convert your kitchen scraps into compost, buy a used car instead of a new Prius or whatever hybrid you can think of. The deer population is also out of control, go kill a few of them.

If you want natural, growing it or killing it yourself is as natural as it gets.

>Vegan Roids

You need saturated fats in your diet. Removing them completely is not healthy.

You don't know how many animals live in the windshield. Maybe you have one and it's full of rabbits or something.

Most of them have barely any animals at all. Or very few of them.

>Vegan Gains
Guy is a massive faggot

Let's be honest, you're most likely some shade of feces and tonight you're gonna get together with your UN diversity gang to hit the cinemas and watch blockbuster hollywood movies.
So don't tell me about Jew anything. Christ had to be born of the most despicable race, it's God's way of telling me he loves me more than his own son.

That guy's a fucking nutjob and has a girlfriend that looks like Bill Gates. Not exactly a good poster child for your cause.

Vegans are psycho

Vegan men still look healthier than your average steak stuffing burger.

>Most of them have barely any animals at all. Or very few of them.

If you ever lived next to a farm you'd know this isn't true. There are clouds of crows that descend on a newly harvested field because there is so much carrion left over.

>sterons
>lift for over a decade
>look like that

>vegans are psycho
>because I said so

Wow

It's much easier to eat a balanced diet than micro-managing your supplements and the products you use. I do agree that the vegan lifestyle is noble and quite beneficial and I have no problems with vegans. It's just the fact that it's a big leap that not everyone is willing to take, mainly because a balanced diet is much more convenient and tasty

At the end of the day. The total biomass lost to mother earth is still less than the total biomass lost by killing a cow.

And that's not even getting into how much resources a cow consumes , how much it pollutes and how much soil it erodes.

Considering the faggot you posted in the OP pic threatened to kill people and attempted to film his grandfather having a stroke to push his agenda, yeah vegans are psycho

>vegan gains
How can you lift for 5+ years and still look that shitty? Dude is a fucking psychopath on top of being an absolute retard.

This.
Also to make taste vegan foods is really hard and expensive too

VEGAN GAAAAAINZ

>Vegan men still look healthier

bruh, vegan gains looks yellow.

That is the kind of body most women want.

this

/thread

t. escaped Aryan african ubermensch

You know what shits me about vegans? They will seem like they are the morally just, and path pavers of sustainability. But then one of those fuckers will rip into a bag of regular consumer salted chips, and fail to realise that the palm oil they were fried in required Indonesia to basically destroy whole islands of rain forest. Their moral prerogative only extends as far as the fucking supermarket, and where their wants end.

what a bunch of bullshit, I hope no one takes this serious.

poverty and hunger will never end because those in power dont want to.

the global depopulation agenda is why, and why vegan-bs is spread.

eat meat and eat alot of it, its good for you.

Do you know how many chemicals are put onto a wheat field to make it grow? Or how the runoff effects the water table?

Weed killer, fertilizer, and a whole plethora of other shit are dumped on it to make it grow on an industrial scale. When it rains that runs off into whatever water system is nearby, which will fuck up the Ph and nutrient levels.

No thanks, I'm a fruitarian. Brb gotta eat my 8th morning banana.

Why haven't vegans stopped being pussies and realized we're the top of the fucking food chain yet?

Dude, that a great body. Stop watching T-Nation and their steroided bulls.

vegan is so much better. best way for living White values, too.

>Consuming the fructose jew

Fuck off Richard

That shit looks un natural as fuck.

>Less

That lass is about 100.000.000 a year

>news.cornell.edu/stories/1997/08/us-could-feed-800-million-people-grain-livestock-eat

"If all the grain currently fed to livestock in the United States were consumed directly by people, the number of people who could be fed would be nearly 800 million," David Pimentel, professor of ecology...

Humans can't eat livestock feed thanks for being a fucking ecology professor rather than a agricultural scientist.

lmao at all these pussies. He is natty, his arms are his only good body part.

That's a decent body senpai.

I do, on Wednesdays and Fridays and during Lent.

>"I don't eat meat"

>being vegan is healthy just make sure you take 5 different kinds of multivitamins every day

Because meat tastes like murder and murder tastes pretty God damned good

Such a great book.

>And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
>Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
Genesis 9:2-3

>years of lifting
>he still struggles with 140 kg deadlift

Yeah, ok, stay vegan while I keep repping those 160 kilos on bench press and squatting 240 after 4 years of lifting.

I find it easier to maintain stable blood glucose/muscle glycogen with a plant based diet and a vitamin b supplement but the moral argument for it is retarded.

got a few questions for you maplenigger

>why haven't you left mommy's basement yet?
>why haven't you lost weight yet?
>why haven't you started to lift yet?
>why haven't you started to date girls yet?
>why haven't you started a relationship with a girl yet?
>why haven't you married yet?
>why haven't you reproduced yet?
>why haven't you stopped to fap to 2d waifus yet?
>why haven't you stopped being a faggot yet?

a fucking leaf, that's why

I only eat fish.

Looks more tumorous than muscle

You don't make friends with salad

Because meat just tastes so fuckin good. And it pisses off you vegan cucks.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

i like meat faggot

>Virgin Gains
Lmao, no thanks

saturated fats help testosterone production

also any form of food production usually ends up with animals dying. if you clear an acre of land to grow crops you are displacing animals that would've lived there and when you harvest it with a combine you kill small animals like voles, rabbits, fauns etc.

What is more ethical, decapitating a mother vole with a combine so the baby slowly starves to death or a quick bolt to the head to kill a cow? is a cows life worth more than a vole?

also i don't agree with factory farming

And now find out how many of them are Jews.

Nice self shilling vegan nigger gain

I see your deltoids are no where to be seen xD

And now find out how many of them are Jews.

Fug, double-posting :DD

Hosanna.

Jesus christ, the vegans can't stop themselves can they? They're worse than fucking door to door bible pushers.

No, we don't want to join your cult.
Fuck off.

>pic related is an actual vegan who is still able to beat most of you up.

Not for long. He obviously only just became vegan. Those arms are going to wither away very quickly.

>Mother earth
It needs to be a massive leaf faggot to say this shit

He's a lanklet, thats why it looks weird.

>baggy tshirt to hide his pathetic chest

STEROIDS
T
E
R
O
I
D
S

Sure looks like steroids yeah...

because i don't want to take iron and b12 supplements

vegan = effeminate faggot

>skips shoulders
>skips back
>skips shrugs
>skips chest
>skips legs
>is orange
Go vegan
Pol b t f o

I'm not a woman?

Look at his head.

So your ideal vegan is a psychopath who takes steroids?

kek.
It's funny how someone like VG thinks he's got the moral high-ground because he's vegan. It seems to me that one nasty side effect of being vegan is, is they become complete asses.

that skin complexion has me uneasy.

I tried being vegan for a year. Met all my macros with a clean diet and got to about .75g protein/pound taking into account shitty vegetable protein bio-availability. In the end I was sickly looking and a shadow of my former self. Went back on meat and blew up back to normal self and felt great again. Some people, especially slavs, are designed to run on meat.

His right arm is bigger than his left LMAO you can't make this shit up.

>3x10 curls twice a day

Vegangains
>strict diet
>steroids
>still looks like a lanky teenager

LTG
>eats whatever he can afford
>eats at odd hours
>lean and muscular

youtube.com/watch?v=cqOdkjmfXJ0

Everyone keeps calling him a psycho.
Is there a video I should watch? Just curious.

How about the one where he threatens to slit Mr Repzion's throat or one of the many podcasts on which he admits to being a sociopath.

>vaggressive

Sum its up well lol

OP sort your desktop out, none needs that many icons.

Check out his balding fucking head.

Vegan gains is a shitty hypocritical rat

Noone takes his shit seriously

the value of grain would plummet if there were no feed market.
A cow is an investment, a human is a consumer
hemp seed is not legal because the value of beef would drop if cheap animal feed went into the market.

>>pic related is an actual vegan who is still able to beat most of you up.
>Vegan Gains

The guy is a retard. He got a vesectomy because he believes women shouldn't have to take the pill. In fact most of the bigger vegans on youtube have snipped off their balls.

It doesn't improve your health, it doesn't save the planet, and it doesn't save animals. These are all made-up claims to market veganism to impressionable young trendy hipsters like yourself. There is no evidence for those three claims, and there is not even logic to back it up. It just doesn't make sense.

>saving the planet
Everything must go you stupid cunt

His muscles look weird. Like he injects silicone.

And the cows eat air? No, you have to kill all the field animals and the cow.

Even some fruit has saturated fats. Tons of things have iron. B-12 is the only thing [careful] vegans need to supplement.

They do tend to be a little crazy. It is hard to maintain a vegan diet. So the have to be militant, edging into crazy.

Why not breatharian, you weak sauce!