Spaniard here

Spaniard here.

Before I came to Germany I was told by 60s migrants that came back that you could lose your watch somewhere on the street and it would stay there the next day.

I need 3 locks for my door and I have a knife under my bed even though I live in a good part of the town.

This is literally worse than the worst neighbourhoods of Spain.

Te jodes, no haberte ido

Esto mismo

me da verguenza

Do you study? Work? Why did you decide going to Germany? Now I'm curious user-senpai. I'm going to Austria in twelve days to work and I'm pretty nervous.

test

where do you live?

I think that nowadays in Europe u can go to a wealthy and dangerous country, or a poor not so good european safe one, but not both, mostly caused Immigration, from inside the EU and external, u can also choose the poorest countries but nobody want to go there and is where the migrants come from. Sorry 4 u op.

bump

>3 locks
>knife or a bat under the bed
Oh baby, feels like home.

Yeah seriously, where do you live? I lost 2 Euro on the street the other day and when I came back one and a half hours later, they were still there. And I live in a densely populated area.

Unable Spaniards to get their ass out of their homeland not even able to show their buthurt in English.

you must live in a shitty neighbourhood.
i leave my door open every night, to let in fresh air and i dont have to worry about anything happening.

what are safe places in your country?

>Before I came to Germany I was told by 60s migrants that came back that you could lose your watch somewhere on the street and it would stay there the next day.

That's a lie.

Someone would've picked it up and delivered it to the nearest bureau of findings for safekeeping so you could reacquire it there.

That Germany doesn't exist anymore though.

Tira friegaplatos, a comerle la bratwurst a la Merkel.

Acuérdate de contarle a tus amigos lo bien que vives ahora acumulando minijobs para subsistir.

In any case, he isn't honest if we accept as a Spanish neighbourhood those inside Spanish frontiers but populated by non-European people. Those gypsies neighbourhoods are no go zone for citizens since the beginning of our pathetic democracy.

He isn't even able to check my flag. People like this tard makes me feel ashamed of my flag.

SPAIN
GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hehe

>Cree el ladrón que todos son de su condicion

OP se jode y tu rabieta te la metes por el culo.

Yo estoy perfectamente aqui.

Si quieres te lo digo en inglés.

If he had said he lives in Cologne, or Berlin i would understand. But he´s not giving any answers, which means he never went to Germany

>1 post by this ID

That's a Romanian folk tale from the days of Dracula.

>Yo estoy perfectamente aqui.
And anyone that doesn't, it's their fault. Another idiot that votes a corrupted political party out of spite for Podemos.

Hey fag, nobody asked you for your Podemos shit, but you spread it anyways, like all commie brainwashed Podemos fags.

You think Podemos is not corrupt? They are all retarded. I worked closely with them. They can't even set up a PowerPoint presentation in a computer, I had to do it for them.

Tell me something I don't know. Legitimating PP corruption isn't the right way to stop Podemos.