Welp, there it is

Here's the video that shows the moment the coronation queen shoots herself in the foot. This is already being likened to Romney's 47% comment. Ouch.

cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/09/08/ralph-nader-clinton-foundation-s-actions-should-result-in-indictment.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/756611324596092928
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or maybe people will see through the trump-loving mainstream media and realise that what clinton is saying is correct. Drumpf supporters are awful people and most normal Americans will realise she is right and have nothing to do with him.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

THANK

YOU

FOR

mostly true - CNN fact checker

thanks bby :3

my record was broken

Whew she sure knows how to win votes.

You know every species can smell it's own extinction

Just checked MSNBC and CNN. No talk about this at all. In stead they are, once again, taking a dump on Trump.

this coming from the most careless person in politics
topcuck

Disabled old lady alienates the electorate, Sad!

John Oliver WHAT YEAR IS IT CURRENTLY?

CORRECTING

The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity

Ralph Nader: Clinton Foundation’s Actions Should Result in Indictment

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/09/08/ralph-nader-clinton-foundation-s-actions-should-result-in-indictment.html

The Kremlin Really Believes That Hillary Wants to Start a War With Russia

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/the-kremlin-really-believes-that-hillary-clinton-will-start-a-war-with-russia-donald-trump-vladimir-putin/

Revealed: The Truth About 'Hillary's Handler'

youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

>trump-loving mainstream media

THE

>Drumpf

its like you use this word so I know to ignore you.

CORRECTING

More fuel for the fire

Praise kek

RECORD

Clinton is a 'toilet bowl of corruption'

She's going all out. Her final throes.

merely an act

Watcha talkin' bout Willis? It's the top story on cnn.com right now.

xdddddd

>Drumpf
Stay mad

>trump-loving mainstream
ok CTR
now you are getting desperate

I wish she would have said every supporter.
>Just fuck my campaign up

Epickk dude lmao

It basically is exactly like Romney's comments. Trump is going to win

Talkin' 'bout TV. Like here:
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

i dont get why everyone is talking about this

why is this a big thing?

>trump-loving mainstream media
What is wrong with you brain damaged millennial fucktards? All I ever see on TV is anti-Trump. Why are you autistic idiots consistently claiming that you're an oppressed minority in every way possible when you're literally the opposite?
People who committed suicide are a minority, you should join them.

Will this really matter much at all? Are we just getting our hopes up?

Nothing seems to stick to her. Its a story for a day or two, and then forgotten completely by her voters + those that are still undecided.

But, Matt Lauer actually asked Hillary real questions instead of softballs about how she spent Labor Day weekend.

On second though, even a softball about how Hillary spent Labor Day weekend isn't really a softball when she probably spent it fundraising with rich donors.

How soon before she advocates rounding up these "deplorables" and sending them off to "reeducation" camps. And the media dares call Trump the fascist in this race.

Well, if you're Team A trying to get those who like Team B to like you, you don't insult them.

Or maybe you do, britfag. Now go be mean to a Muslim to show your love.

>Drumpf supporters are awful people
So what you're saying is there is no 'other basket' of people?

Be gone faggot.

Because she basically just referred to half of America as "deplorable racists and sexists". Despite what the European MSM may tell you, Trump is well-liked in Murica.

I doubt anything will stick to either of them. There's two months until the election, and the average undecided voter has the long term memory of a goldfish.

what, she's right. pretty much the whole world thinks donald is a joke. if you losers left your bedrooms you'd understand why.

How is his identity solved when its literally just one persons word? The fuck? Get that fucking link out of here.

>Shilling for Hill-dog

M-M-M-MY RECORD IS CORRECTING ON IT'S OWN

Ohh yess. She's done. Even libshits admit these days that demonizing half the country who disagrees with you, is not helpful. On the contrary.

You can't just dismiss millions of people as Nazis... This is not a fucking argument. And people tend to be stubborn. Does she really think that she is gaining voters with this? She is just pandering to those who will vote for her anyway and repulsing further those who are still unsure. Not helpful given how close and even ahead Trump is now.
Trump is doing this a lot smarter. I have never seen him attack Clinton's or Sanders' voters. On the contrary, he tries to pick them up, too. Trump attacks Clinton a lot, yes, but never the voters. So this is a huge strategic mistake on her part here.

Say it with me, lads: President Trump!

half of hillary clinton supporters fall into a basket of deportables.

Technically only a quarter

Well played sir.

shes so fucking retarded

she must actually have brain damage

>tfw 3 months ago thought it was gonna be hopeless for trump to win if every single media outlet is referring to him as a racist bigot xenophobic genocidal alienkiller
>tfw now i don't even have to doubt anything as clinton campaign literally destroying itself

But Romney wanted those people to support him. Hillary isn't trying to convert the people she bad mouthed. She is trying to scare the other 50% away from trump due to fear of association.

She's aiming for the pretentious college student who thinks voting her and being liberal = being smarter than everyone else. If you vote Trump you're a stupid racist redneck goyim!

Clinton is finally starting to fuck up. She was doing ok after the convention, but now steam is starting to go Trump's way. He's a made mistakes too but now the tide is turning, moderates and libertarians are flocking back to him. And Hillary keeps coughing up her lungs while making retarded statements like this.

If he can pull off the debates it can all go well.

She's right. Trump is a Zionist and his followers do what the Jew desires.

Anyone else has the feeling that the Clinton camp is entering full panic mode?

They don't seem to have any idea what the fuck they're doing anymore

Your (you) my good man

Well rolled, sir. I'll respond.

This is "big deal" because the President of the United States is expected to be the president of all Americans. If the future president declares that she deplores some 25% of her subjects, it won't bode well for those subjects. Hence, they are probably not going to vote for her.

Also, typical citizens expect their leader to preach unity. "One nation under God", etc. This runs opposite of that.

Then there are the optics. She was talking to ultra rich people while elicting money from them. To them, she appeared to mock the general public while the rich and the powerful are laughing.

Lastly, this will show that her previous messaging has been faux. She's been lying as this statement runs totally contradictory to these scripted statements:
>We need more love and kindness in this country...The last thing we need are leaders who try to divide us even more than we are.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/756611324596092928

I hope this blows up, would be fucking hilarious if they enter the debates with a 5 pt Trump lead.

And Trump also has something to attack her (even MORE ammo, god she is so incredibly dumb)

Don't you mean all of---

I see what you did there.

already got plenty from you gullible fucks but thanks anyway
I think internally the clinton camp know that it's going even worse than the polls suggest. these increasingly desperate measures are definitely a sign that they realise they're getting fucked.
what were the dems even thinking running a candidate with so much baggage?

I hope Hillary uses electoral data to hunt down and detain everyone racist, sexist or reckless enough to vote for Drumpf so they can be re-educated.

I don't get it.

Attacking voters always ends up going horribly in politics. Romney did this shit and it blew him the fuck out.

i happen to agree with that statment and thats being nice, im shure that if hitler was in trumps place he would be doing as well as trump because most folks that support trump STILL after all the warnings either vote because hes a republican and they support their own NO MATTER WHAT or the focus on one emile issue and forget all the issues with trump. trump has single handedly dumbed down american politics.

its a bad joke. trump is a moron that changes his mind on every issue so far, he answers questions with other questions about oboma or hillary.
every week ever day even he says the dumest egolicical bs like
1. i know more about isis than the generals,
2.oboma founded isis
3. in the first hour im in office i will deport ALL the illigals
4. i have a plan to defete isis but im not telling you, and when i come up with one i wont tell you
5. mexicans are murders and rapest
6. all muslams are controlled by isis
7. bing bong bing bong china
8. it was had for me to my dady only gave my 1,000,000 to start with
9.i know putin and i would get along, no shit
10.and if you ask me anything having to do with my quotes from up top i will either deny it or ask you about emails . also iv never held office before but yea im awsome im rich and why would i realese my tax returns even tho i demanded hillry do it
oh and resently i was cought paying a contribution out of a trump colledge fund witch id didnt know was illeagal BUT EMAILS! right emails

so yea even when he loses ill still know that 45% of americans are blind and can fall off a cliff for all i care

>People who committed suicide are a minority, you should join them

Savage

>I see what you did there

There is no other way to tell a LeXDittor than this fucking post.

It's going pretty poorly but I'm legitimately afraid that she will still win, just by looking at the electoral college and how most states are gonna vote.

Trump needs to nab FL and OH to have a chance. I think OH is no contest but FL is definitely a who knows. So then it's basically down to what? Minnesota? Possibly Pennsylvania (definitely blue state, phillynigs etc)?

It's going to be stupid close and basically determined by 1 or 2 states

Well I'm convinced now. Too bad I can't vote, otherwise I'd totally not bother and smoke dope instead.

*No better way.

>A president shouldn't dismiss a large portion of American Citizens as deplorable.

This is exactly why people are fucking tired of Democrats. They think that because they claim they have the moral high ground, they can just insult anyone that gets in their way who has a different view point or thought process.

Fuck them.

>what were the dems even thinking running a candidate with so much baggage?
They should have just gone with Bernie. He had plenty of enthusiastic supporters and actually stood for something. Hillary just stands for corruption and dirty politics. I guess there was a lot of money involved because choosing her of all people seems like a really stupid move, she only makes people feel apathetic about voting.

Underrated post.

Thats actually the goal of such statement. Not the most - its bullshit, if trump will lose 10% of his support because of this (imagine you are conservative half Mexican who meet your grandpa, grandma and 32 of your cousins every Sunday)

You also reek of newfaggotry friend.

A

My record is corrected and my neurons are quite stimulated.

Insulting the voters is a terrible persuasion tactic. The entire framing is switched. Trump looks Presidential, calm, and inclusive. Hillary looks bitter, angry, and jingoistic.

Can this even be considered bait?

Dont you fucking dumb shills know you're 100% insta-detected when you use the term "Drumpf"?

You're stupid as shit, no wonder you're losing and your campaign is a mess.

The record stands corrected.

It's not like the Dems couldn't have bullied Bernie for whatever they wanted, they got him to endorse Hillary (rumoured that he or his family were threatened). Bernie is Jeb! tier as far as asserting himself goes.

Thank you, Finland. I'm happy you follow and can make sense of our shit-show election. I seriously wonder how this year will be reflected upon in the next few years.

Bernie could have won easily. But the Clintons' egos know no limits.

I dunno, we both threw him (you)s. I do wonder if all the punctuation and grammatical errors are intentional to give the impression of spontaneity.

It was decided that Clinton would succeed Obama on the 2008 Bilderberg meeting. (((They))) couldn't foresee Trump back then.

The cucks and globalists will get BTFO big time in November. The Dems had a better candidate, but they chose corruption and lies over real politics for the people.

>Hence, they are probably not going to vote for her.
They already aren't going to vote for her. She's right in calling out Trump supporters and the entire thing isn't a big deal

Trump's getting NH and it's going to Congress.

Wow, you're dumb for writing such a long, dumb post.

trump loving MAINSTREAM MEDIA? are you high?

>insulting voters

When did you start your transition?

Independents also aren't gonna vote for a person who shames 25% of America. The blind dems may, but those that have some heart will realize that she's worse than Trump in that she openly isn't for all Americans

>that raspy voice
She doesn't sound healthy at all.