United states x russia love

So since we are probably going to war with iran soon, be honest my red comrades, you like us more than them right? Because we love you!

>we love you!
Jesus don't come on too strong user, they still prosecute fags over there. Just slip them some tongue first and see if they turn away or not.

It is mother russia user.

(Still, they're gonna think we're too soft, you're gonna blow it.)

Uhh, don't mind my American brethren, he drank too much diesel fuel last night and got drunk, none of that pussy whiskey for us. We were just thinking if you guys wanna hang out later and hunt Kodiak bears naked in the snow, with spoons b/c we Americans are as tough as a Russian radish.

Yeah. All the exercising by carrying logs through the forest will make you delirious. But as we have been friends of russia for so long it is excusable no? Remember that time we beat the nazis together?

Where is comrade? We want him

Probably sleeping. Russia is on a different timezone.

White people should just go home if Hillary gets elected. If she wants to go to war she can do it with th 571st sheniqua support batallion and the 273rd tranny brigade (Aidsborne).

If we want this relationship to work we really need so restraint. Let's put ourselves out there halfway and if Russians meet us there then it was meant to be

Refer to this handful graph and notice the pattern by years. Blue = positive, red = negative. So yeah, guess what would our reaction be when you invade another one of our semi-allies.

Damnit russia, why you no love us right now?

I am honestly thinking about moving to Russia. They have pride in their nationality something we are losing in the states. I would gladly fight along side Mother Russia.

The USA is currently sanctioning the shit out of them

No

you can thank king nigger for that

>airborne
kek

>Norks test nukes and missiles every week
>Invades Iran

I like this.

Then we need to lift those sanctions and strengthen our relationship with them.
Fucking Obama. It is our leader who is causing problems, the american people consider you ruskies to be our brothers

>it's another slav diaspora and paid putin shills in America sucking Russian cock episode

>2016
>wanting a bad relationship with a white western country.
Fuck off jew.

You support ISIS, gay rights and your next president Clinton wants to start nuclear war with us to please her muslim and gay voters.

>Russians
>Western
>White

Our next president is Trump, and he has constantly expressed his admiration for the russian people, and his desire to work with you in order to stop those isis fucks.

They are. And they are our brothers.

All of us here want trump we know the crimes and lies obongo is telling you is disrespectful and wrong we just want you to know all of us here want nothing but good relations with Russia shit trump loves Putin and so do i.

>they still prosecute fags over there
I hate fags, but holy shit do I hate this stupid fucking stereotype made up by Jews. It is 100% legal to be gay in russia. What's illegal is "Homosexual propaganda", basically you can't go full liberal and tell little boys how good and normal it is to sucks cocks. If you are gay, then you won't get in any legal trouble. You will probably just get your shit kicked in

why is it commie flag

Anti-american propaganda is strong as fuck, some people don't even know why they hate the US aside from "muh sanctions"

Just a cool flag my russian friend.

Fuck Russia, and that balding manlet of Putin. I hope that all of you filthy commies all die from another famine.

we are less commie than you jamal

And we don't. Fuck off.

>Russians
>Not white
Nice try Shlomo. Im coming for you.

this is sadly true.

Soviets won the culture war; look at how far marxist subversion has gone, and how well it has dined.

Communists please go.

Right wing nationalist Russians, come on in.