TOO FAR

TOO FAR

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/SANDYLOOTCREW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot about this. Was that really only 2015?

Well.
Time for nigger genocide by the hand of weebs, where are you /jp/? Get in here.

lol who cares, it is a shit girl and not chen.

You take that back right now Remilia is supreme.

Why do white guys play with dolls for girls?

Anime is pure cringe in general.

>2hu
That faggot deserved it

I like that world masterpiece theatre or whatever it's called, but those cartoons with the 6,000,000 year old demon princess who looks like a 6 year old girl who shows her panties and some guys nose starts bleeding is just stupid as hell

>but those cartoons with the 6,000,000 year old demon princess who looks like a 6 year old girl who shows her panties and some guys nose starts bleeding is just stupid as hell

They don't exist mate. The one time this has happened was satire, you fucking moron.

Where's pic related when you need him?

i knew this kid in highschool who worked 12 hours a week and spent all of his paycheck on different anime dolls and posters it was fucking disgusting idk how weebs live with themselves

Whatever, anime is junk girls in mini skirts, probably all atheists because they have no morals, some guy gets horny because he has no morals because he's an atheist and his nose bleeds. When they made anime based on European stories (and didn't change it to have gundams and demons) is the only time they made a good story. Also Japanese are obsessed with metal music for some reason which is satanic

If I remember correctly that was actually a black Sup Forums poster pretending; those were his posters and dolls.

I don't even care, I'm actually glad some loser got his weeb shit stolen, and that it pisses off the other weebs here.
Maybe now he'll get a chance to rethink his pathetic life.
Nigs gonna nig though.

See this is what I mean
>demon
>wearing booty shorts to show off her legs and butt to everyone
Sinful/10 would not let my children read this filth!

I MUST ENSURE AND PROTECT A FUTURE FOR MY WAIFU.

>anime is junk girls in mini skirts
One genre is, not all of them

>probably all atheists
There are many anime in which the characters worship at temples.

>some guy gets horny because he has no morals
So you have to have no morals to be horny? What?

> When they made anime based on European stories is the only time they made a good story
You sound like you have watched one anime since you keep talking about short skirts and nose bleeding, that's hardly a good basis to say "They are all shit except these old ones that I liked"

>Also Japanese are obsessed with metal music for some reason
No idea where you even got this from.

There are good anime, there are bad anime. It's just like any other form of media. Stop being a stuck up twat.

Those aren't booty shorts at all, they're just loose children's clothes.

I think you might be a pedo, leaf.

It was a joke where *channers were posing as looters rioting in Baltimore.

If you hate anime, you're always welcome to discuss politics somewhere else. Every non-anime board on this site was made for otakus who also want to discuss things not directly related to otaku life.

Children don't wear booty shorts where I'm from, it's always knee length skirts. Im a pedo because I want girls dressing modestly? Wow
Shinto isn't a religion
When you show it yes you have no morals, this isn't for the public to know
I don't watch anime except for what I mentioned above that I watched as a kid and pokemon I watched too.
Japanese people worship satan and like metal music. It's the truth, every anime has metal music in it

Indeed.

No one would look this bwaka.

LMAO that autist deserved it
based nigger

>makiposter

Easy. Dont give a shit. Its not like anyone comes in my room anyway

>Shinto isn't a religion
Google it mate. Literally says "It remains Japan's major religion alongside Buddhism." on the first fucking line and calls it a faith.

>When you show it yes you have no morals, this isn't for the public to know
You realise it's not real right? It's an exagguration as a joke, nothing more. Do you get mad when characters in a movie talk when nobody is in the room even though there is no other way to show their thoughts?

>I don't watch anime
>every anime has...
You're a funny guy

what was the sauce for this one again

The only religion is Christianity, they don't believe in God how can it be a religion?
Okay, but media shouldn't be degenerate. There should be NO relations outside marriage in the media (unless it's to show the villain has no morals for example) and there should not be any feelings of lust in the media unless it's to show the character has a struggle but tries to get better.
Because I'm on Sup Forums enough to see some of the crap you guys post, it's all the same blue haired half naked demon sorcerer whore

That's unfortunate.

>The only religion is Christianity, they don't believe in God how can it be a religion?

Canadian education system, everybody.

Ive always hated anime.

How can shows like dragon ball z have LESS animation and still be called ANIME

Thanks for reminding me. You know, sometimes I get so wrapped up in the political discussion, so deep in the banter, that I forget this is still just a pathetic, meaningless, and small little corner of the internet populated by small children and even smaller "men." Thanks for bringing me back to reality; I almost allowed myself to take you guys seriously.

>The only religion is Christianity
Not true in the slightest. Only correct religion? Fine, you could say that, but it's not the only religion.

>There should be NO relations outside marriage in the media
This has more to do with media as a whole than anime, I'm sure there are more movies liek that than anime.

>there should not be any feelings of lust in the media unless it's to show the character has a struggle but tries to get better
In anime it's about a "struggle" to get better 100% of the time. Unless your watching hentai it has literally never ended in sex, while in movies/tv series it does all the time.

>it's all the same blue haired half naked demon sorcerer whore
Is that actually a thing or are you just combining the 3 images you've seen?

Less animation than what?

>Remillia
Into the trash it goes

>Stealing Remillia
ENOUGH

I wish, in high school history we learnt Islam is the correct version of Christianity and Christians get many things wrong.
No. It is the only religion, everything else is a cult.
LOL whatever why do you keep defending your cartoons? Seriously why do you care so much that someone in Canada doesn't like your cartoons? Grow up

Man, no wonder why India is scheduled to become a superpower before Canada.

Religions are all cults though

>LOL why do u care
I'm just having a discussion you stupid fuck. You said something I disagreed with so I try to convinc you otherwise or at least see why you think these things.

Why do you post things? Do you not like having conversation?

>in high school history we learnt Islam is the correct version of Christianity and Christians get many things wrong.
Cuckland holy shit.

I never bait

Christianity isn't a cult, maybe Catholics are but Christians who follow the bible aren't.
I don't care about cartoons enough to discuss them seriously, since you're 14 you can do that if you'd like.
My other history teacher was great though, we literally only talked about the British Empire and how great Canada was and how the red ensign is there flag of Canada and we are a British country.

I'LL FUCKIN SHOOT THIS NIGGER AND PUT A CARDBOARD SIGN OF MY WAIFU

You are extremely autistic, go watch some little girl shit

>stealing a fumo
This makes me seriously angry. That guy probably treated that thing like it was his daughter. He obviously never had to much of a good life but at least he had his remi he could take care of only for one day a pack of apes to come down rioting in your city and stealing something precious to you. It truely makes me sad

Seriously, newfags fuck off.
This sort of things isn't new.

encyclopediadramatica.se/SANDYLOOTCREW

faggot