Champions #3

>American superheroes decide into interfere in how a middle eastern country affairs
>Does so by using brute force
>Then they support the opposition
>Even tried coving up their attacks
>Then leave the place defenseless (instead of staying to fix it) after getting involved

Don't you see, Sup Forums? It's actually a metaphor for America! It all makes perfect sense!!! It's like poetry, it rhymes!

I am so Woke now

That pic is good bait, OP. I approve.

It's because of the brown people isn't it

ANERICA!!! FUCK YEAR!!!!

Remember like a month ago when Kamala learns that playing World Police wasn't a good idea because the situation is complex and can't be fixed by a foreigner punching everyone?

Cause Waid doesn't.

Wilson is the only person who should write Kamala. At least she understands nuance.

>At least she understands nuance.
If you said that a few weeks ago I would agree with you

So how will it take it take for Waid to sperg out and abandon Champions?

What made you change your opinion?
Two trades. So, nine more issues.

Is this about the election special? I don't even know why everyone sperged out about that one.
Its portrayal of the election as a battle between a corrupt, unlikeable establishment goon and a literal supervillain relying on low voter turnout to win was entirely accurate anyway.

at least viv's outfits are cute even if she has already been ruined, since I bet the microaggressions """joke""" is just the tip of the iceberg.

Her latest issue of Ms.Marvel which was about as subtle and nuanced as a plate of mashed potatoes.
It wasn't the plot that bothered me it was the presentation. Kamala spoke like she was reading out loud from a voting PSA.

Waid was a mistake.

Not long. Marvel had to give out this issue free to comic book stores. It didnt make the top ten nov. And Kamala is already on another team. This book's future looks pretty bleak.

It's one bad issue, it's also the fact is election years make everyone go a little crazy the fact that it was only ONE issue says to me she is trying to not let it take over.

More like Sharia Police, amirite gays?

WHEN WILL SAM GET A QT BOYFRIEND DAMN IT

>Marvel had to give out this issue free to comic book stores.

And they had two variants of it offered in the Stan Lee box.

Jean will turn Cyclios gay so he can make out with Sam

>QT BOYFRIEND
>Cyclops
>cute
Ew. Sam and Evan Sabahnur should hook up. Their personalities match anyways, both of them being too pure.

>two variants of the same comic
They weren't even good variants. Why are people obsessed with these things?

Muh Collectors Market

A better comic from s better writer.

How is Kamala suppose to be on this team and the later inhuman team at the same time?

maybe Champions is already cancelled lel

Or Kamala leaves the team.

Either way, any of those happening this early on their FLAGSHIP book would be huge.

Her secondary super power is the same as Batman's and Wolverine's: she has the superheroic ability of being in more than one team (and on her own) at one time!

>Ms Marvel is now becoming Batman/Wolverine
Poor lass...

I like to pretend that she was making a joke to put kamala off balance and just has the perfect poker face

Teen Cyclops is a Hottie not a cutie

Go away, Emma

I just want Emma to fuck 16 year old Scott's brains out. Is that really to much to ask?

Yeah it looks like the only difference between the color variant and the regular is that there's the Stan Lee/Pow logos on the top corner and the caption "Stand Together! Change the world!" is omitted.

>Why are people obsessed with these things?

is partly right about variants in general, but I've never seen the variants offered in a loot box go for much, except maybe when they're first released (but even that's a rarity). After less than a month people usually get them for cheap, or maybe $10 at the most.

Companies do it just to promote a title or possibly add more sales.

sadly yes

True /ss/ is a hard thing to come across in western comics these days I'm afraid.