MDE: World Peace breaking the Sup Forums narrative in tonight's ep

What does Sup Forums think of the ending of tonight's episode of "Sup Forums: The TV Series" AKA "Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace"?

Pros:
-White man with full head of hair smoking a pipe in front of nice house with picket fence
-Randomly arrested by cops, saying "I dindu nuffin!" (obvious nod to Sup Forums, like in the other episode with the black "Principle Dindo" and the black "Vice Principle Nothing")

Cons:
-White man sentenced to 10 years in maximum security prison for a nameless crime that it's implied he never actually committed and in fact he "dindu nuffin" after all
-Sam Hyde as "Officer Maggot" (an MDE video which you have to admit leans heavily to the left) makes a return, this time with a high-pitched effeminate voice, satirizing power-tripping cops/corrections officers, being openly corrupt by telling the prisoner he needs to roll dice and get a seven and he can walk free tomorrow, but any other roll and the cop will use his unchecked power/authority to make sure the prisoner needlessly spends an additional ten years in prison
>Prisoner rolls a six, gaining an additional ten years in max security prison for something out of his control and for no reason other than law enforcement corruption
>Prisoner loses head of hair, gets stabbed, showing the brutality of prison life
>Prisoner spends 20 years of hard time in prison needlessly
>Leaves prison just to go utterly insane on the outside with 20 years of prison having destroyed his life rather than rehabilitating him or reintegrating him into society in any way, much worse off for the imprisonment
>Two minute ending montage of freed prisoner going violently insane due to his wrongful imprisonment at the hands of corrupt law enforcement while a song literally called "Cop Killer" plays, with the lyrics "Let's kill the cops tonight, let's kill every cop in sight"

From such a red-pilled show, what does Sup Forums make of this final sketch? Legitimately curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i literally couldn't sit thru a single episode of this

its dogshit

probably because you're not white

I haven't watched it yet

I do not have the highest hopes however. The show has failed to capture the pure level of wokening that was episode 2. I shall settle down later with a bong and beer to review episode 5 at a later time

Also, if Charls was black, wouldn't this final skit be considered blatant BLM propaganda? (At least by Sup Forums standards)

this is how the sketch was supposed to go down. different song at the end. was changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

At least post the link for fucks sake

You missed the point.

It's about people in denial and apathetic about the world around them.

I don't think you get the final sketch
Then again if you look too deep into anything you can find what you are looking for. Confirmation bias and everything.
Courtesy of an user on fullpol

I wonder how many episodes it would take before I crack a smile or laugh

I didn't smile or laugh, but this episode was the most enjoyable. He's shit at endings, though, the last skits are always terrible

I wonder how many posts you cucks need to make about not liking the show before realising no one cares

This episode is by far the best one he's made. The one about pussy with a retard was the best sketch though. The show is getting better but it's still not exactly good. I hope the trend of it improving continues because I love Sam "kill a spook" Hyde

For what reason?

They showed the best skit about women I've ever seen in my life. Rest was some tryhard cringe shit.

I'm still thinking about that prisoner sketch, and all the sketches from last night's episode. I think that's the point. There are funny moments and it's entertaining, but it's also legitimately "thought provoking."

So pleased with the show. People were expecting just Sam Hyde mirror videos and stunts but they went an entirely different direction.

I think they realize this may be their only chance at this kind of exposure before they're silenced so they made something real and of quality.

fucking bravo MDE

>not knowing by now that Sam hates police and military
>disagrees with pol on other stuff as well

Have you ever even watched his videos before?

What's the problem with it?

A dude gets punished for something he might or might have done

He's cheery and upbeat the whole time even with all the shit

When he gets out he's mad as fuck, which is a change to his cheery apathy

Seems like it's more a metaphor for life itself. Going through the shit, trying to make the best of it, but in the end, you'll still feel like shit no matter how much you try to fake it

>Sam Hyde as "Officer Maggot" (an MDE video which you have to admit leans heavily to the left)
I think you're wrong here. In "Officer Maggot" Sam is acting like what the left thinks cops actually are. He's exaggerating their claims of how 'racist' and whatnot cops are to show how obviously bullshit those claims are because realistically no cop would pull a black guy over, immediately pull a gun on them, then call them a nigger.

Also I think you're missing another aspect of last night's sketch. I think there was some message that if we don't stand up to these liberal policies today, we will eventually have to deal with them in the form of being sent to prison for having the wrong views or for being a normal straight white male. The white man represents the people who are still in the middle because 'like everyone has good points maaaan' who will be in self denial up until the point that he's arrested for simply being a white male one day.

"cop killer" wasn't broadcast on Adult Swim

some of the point was lost in that obvious censorship

i think you msised the point m8, time will go on even if you're apathetic and in denial, you'll find out that 10 years had passed in an instant and all you did was shitposting on an imageboard

World Peace is the theme, so taking a guess:

1st - Cost of peace. The husband relents on the brother tripping his wife, in order to maintain peace. The cost is the damage to his wife. They all behave calm and don't move in spite of what happened. Allegory to modern war politics, say syria, where countries sit on the sidelines, or turkey where obama admin was: we support the democratically elected gov. Additionally, show the blind eye people take, aussie are trash, but you're OK black gf. Showing that people are OK with bigotry in certain forms, and that blind eye keeps peace.

2nd - Hypocrisy of peace. Idiot who doesn't know what he's doing makes a mess of the gym. All the others (countries) are silent. Yells at others for being loud, even though the loudest. 'murican/American military allegory for are foreign exploits.

3nd - Road to peace. Kill the instigators/adjitators. FB shapes media traffic, ex giving libs bad repub news and good lib news, and vice-versa, instilling extremism and unrest between groups. Essentially a call to arms.

4th - Fate of peace. Guy who just accepted his fate like a sheep came home to find it ruined. Allegory for nations' cultures - ex, euro migrant crisis. Or just any place that's your "home", thus the house symbol. The shanking being played off as simply accepting the anger against you, ex minority/black violence in eu/us. The flip out realizing what's just taking all the hits and never hitting back has resulted in losing what you cared for.

I don't get why this complains about cops though
seems that the court is corrupt more than anything

nice repost faggot

Because of the Texas and Baton Rouge cop killings. Also why they decided to air the 5th episode first and push the pilot back until last night so the episodes are out of order.

They censored the fuck out of the show in other totally retarded ways as well. For example, see Sam's tattoo in the title shot from the original leaked version of the pilot vs. the same shot from the broadcast version last night with the ridiculous censor bar. All because of a circle with a 1 and an infinity logo in the middle, a reference to an unexplained random doodle on a page of one of the delusional manifesto notebooks of the aurora shooter...something that almost no one would recognize. And even if someone did, who cares?

I'm glad as fuck that this is airing at all, but it seems pretty clear that Adult Swim has it out for this show.

Yeah. I originally thought the bars on the title screens for the first couple eps were just style. Turns out it's censored text.

I heard it was from Elliot Rodgers manifesto

you idiots read into this shit way too much

Ty4ctrfam

do you think right-wing or nationalist means you have to like and support cops? just because Sup Forums hates niggers and BLM doesn't mean it likes ZOGpigs.

Fuck off ahmed

i don't think it's that exactly, though there's an element of that. sam actually does hate the police.

wow... really makes you think...

why am i achmed? are you a kike?

>what does Sup Forums make of this final sketch?
I just think they're showing their anti-authoritarian/libertarian leanings in this sketch and you people are straining to read race into it. Same with the prostitute sketch, although that one had some clear gender criticism in it, it was mostly anti-gov, which was displayed again in the tap water sketch.

>Sam Hyde as "Officer Maggot" (an MDE video which you have to admit leans heavily to the left)
There is nothing "left" about it. You're just reinforcing the belief that those that lean right even in the slightest have to be authority-loving bootlickers.

I guess. I will admit that even though I think BLM is retarded as fuck that many cops are assholes who go on power trips. However most of the time if they abuse their power they're punished for it which is why I think BLM and all the calls to stop police brutality are retarded.

>Have you ever even watched his videos before?
Probably not. But they do see le shooter memes

Fuck i love this track, why they fucking changed it?

youre taking it too literally

the skit is about a person that has bad things happen to him and he just goes along with it and even refuses to believe it, only to finally realise everything he had is gone and thus he eventually lashes out at the people he deems responsible

Standards & Practices

>lashes out at the people he deems responsible

really? he goes to bed crying at the end

You mean (((Standards & Practices)))

mde music taste is mint
fuck adult swim i hope the uncensored version still has the John Maus in it

the point is hes angry and upset with the song "cop killer" playing in the background you moron

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

the song they replaced it with is another john maus song...

so he didn't lash out to the people he deems responsible, he was angry and upset and crying gotcha

not bad, still would be better with cop killa, just watching it now so

fuck adult swim still
fuck'em

its heavily implied but of course youre a moron so you dont get that

to be fair it's implied he's gonna kill cops

World Peace has nothing to do with it. The shows title is obviously a dog whistle for "White Power"

>What does Sup Forums think of the ending of tonight's episode of "Sup Forums: The TV Series" AKA "Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace"?

Honestly I didn't find it funny, except when that bitch fell through his coffee table. That part was pretty good. I never really jived with Sam Hyde's comedic style, and really don't understand the fanfare surrounding him here. I guess I'm in the minority though, so whatever.

Are all these episodes available in full on YouTube ?

Our prison system is undeniably fucked up but I think it's stupid to put the blame on cops.

I blame the war on drugs, the plea mill mentality, and congress taking sentencing discretion away from judges in the form of mandatory minimums

yes

He sounded like a Shlomo. You said it though most cops are really just ZOG pigs. Some (usually small town ones) are good, but most would genocide their own race in a second as long as they got paid.

Some user put it quite nicely.

MDE isn't really funny, its an absurdist mirror put on society.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is an absurdist mirror put on society. It fits well.

Of course you have the improvisational, rough comedy, black humor and plenty of references but its mostly the absurdist cynical aspect that appeals to people here.

The cunt grows on you. As sacrilegious as it sound I didn't find Monthy Python funny for ages, until i started watching them whole, episode after the episode.

Try it.

James Holmes manifesto. It's not really an unexplained symbol either. It relates to his idea that each human has a single unit of self worth ("1") but can increase their value by killing other people and taking their self worth (infinity).

he could shit in a bucket and film it for 11 minutes and you assholes would praise it as genius

The prison sketch was two-fold:

1. A parody of the 30s/40s prison films where you have a guy go to jail and be flippant about it and generally speaking, putting on a front of not caring that he's in jail

2. A reference to the concept of "institutionalization"; basically if prisoners spend enough time in jail, their brains warp to the point that they can't function outside in the free world as far as going insane and becoming paralyzed with fear and depression without the rigid routine and structure of prison life.

Only thing that doesn't make sense is the dice game bit. I would assume that it's a metaphor for gang politics: IE he was about to get released but got pressured by gang members and their guard friends to do something bad and got caught (which is what the dice game was symbolizing)/got more time added to his sentence.

(This would also explain Charls' change of appearance to a skinhead; it's standard procedure for skinhead gang leaders, many of which are serving life or 3-5 decades worth of prison time, to force lower level skinhead gang members, to kill other inmates when they are coming to the end of their prison sentences lest they be killed for refusing a direct order. Mainly out of a spiteful desire to destroy the futures of the lower level members, who are then given lengthy prison sentences for said murders when caught, forcing them to spend the rest of their lives behind bars as slaves to the higher echelon skinheads, who need henchmen to protect them from retaliation for their shit)

>There is nothing "left" about it. You're just reinforcing the belief that those that lean right even in the slightest have to be authority-loving bootlickers.

this

you got it wrong, if he could shit in a bucket and film it for 11 minuts and put it on AS we would prise that he could shit in a bucket and film it for 11 minuts and put it on AS.

he is iteration of "absolute madman" meme and this is hilarious

>Only thing that doesn't make sense is the dice game bit. I would assume that it's a metaphor for gang politics: IE he was about to get released but got pressured by gang members and their guard friends to do something bad and got caught (which is what the dice game was symbolizing)/got more time added to his sentence.

when I watched, I thought it was making an allusion to plea deals. rolling the dice
but he was already in prison and had a trial, so idk

>What does Sup Forums think of the ending of tonight's episode of "Sup Forums: The TV Series" AKA "Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace"?
I think you're retarded for thinking some shitty kike show is worth posting on here.

the gym skit also echoes the one from an earlier episode, where charls injures himself. Sam is brutalizing his body and legit doing dangerous shit in the gym. The look on that black guy's face when he drops all those plates isn't acting.

being 30ish i'm sure the MDE guys all know former and continuing bros who've fucked up their bodies weightlifting.

Anyone got a link? It's not loading on the adult swim website for some reason.

Thanks man

this link has the original song that as cut put back in

youtube.com/watch?v=6q_lXkjF9gM&feature=youtu.be