youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deng_Xiaoping_Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=sK9XfgDse4E
youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno but its fuckin beautiful man.

No one knows?

White man goes through life ignoring the reality of his impending doom and only realizes his home's destruction when it's too late

That the whole stoic, letting everything slide like water of a duck's back will just destroy you. You have to put yourself and your interests out there and work for them.

We've been given the image of the 'too cool' man who doesn't care about anything and will be fine no matter what in plenty of media. However it just doesn't work in real life.

*That's also a running theme through the episode, the self-defeating lengths people will go to in order to preserve peace.

This sketch also acts to present this in terms of what white people are doing: acting like they are fine and cool with everything and don't care about slight after slight, until they have nothing left and their home and lives are gone.

Procrastination and living "in the moment" can fuck up your life hard, but when you finally realize it, it may be already too late.

That shit where he's freaking out on the bed labeled "to go to sleep forever" hit me hard

Sam talks about this concept in an earlier video that your post reminded me of, the whole boomer retard "pop folk wisdom" that's like a cancer.

"yknow what kid when ya get to my age you realize life is how many shots of jim beam ya done and the wind through your hair ridin' your motorcycle as fast as ya can, kid when you're livin it you're doin it, I'm Bob Dylan"

You might think you're gonna game the system, you might think you're "woke", you might think you can avoid the pitfalls of other people's lives, but no matter what you do you're still in the cage and someday you realize it and it's crushing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHlRtGqFODc

also a bit of this

youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

Not really, he's deferring the pain and acting like his situation isn't real and won't impact him. An idle teenage sort of invincibility mindset. He doesn't have a plan at any point, he;s just dismissive and image conscious.

Why do people look for advice and deeper meaning in the work of a man who spent a good part of his twenties living in his mother's tiny apartment filming vertical videos and whose sole achievement was having a show that got canceled after one season because he was shitposting on twitter? Literally all of his advice is common sense drivel that he shouts at a camera like this
but he follows none of it himself and completely fails at life in general.

Being...forgotten...

Mate, most philosophy is like that.
It usually comes from losers that managed to strike the right cord.
Fucking hell, dengian philosophy is literally "do what works" and it's geopolitically the most important movement of the last couple decades.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes
Your argument is essentially an ad hominem.

this is kind of disingenuous, for instance his "sole achievement" is making the one of if not the best comedy television series to air in years which more specifically was cancelled at the order of Jews and their network of little shabbos goys

World Peace will be a venerated and vindicated cult classic in the future.

I'm sure we'll find some way to make the time pass

>tfw this is like the 10th sam hyde thread in the last day
hmmmm... how can sam hyde pay this many people to shill his "underground outsider" comedy if he's supposedly broke and living in a van?

really permutes the ol' peanut there

Will World Peace become the Wonder Showzen of a new generation?

>dengian philosophy
what the fuck is that? never heard of it and I tried googling it and all that comes up is stuff about dungeons and dragons. anyway, I'm gonna assume it's really not important at all. also, Sam isn't a "philosopher", he's a parasite and a polyp on the colon of culture.
>I linked a wikipedia article and I named a logical fallacy I read about on an infographic once, look at how smart I am!

>some people actually believe this
god, some of you fuckers are delusional

there's nothing left to shill for bud.

the troupe is dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deng_Xiaoping_Theory

being oblivious to your situation, time passing you by, then realizing one day that you've lost it all and will never get it back again

the cops-court-prison thing is just there because MDE is anti-authority. the sketch could just as easily be about a NEET sitting at their computer for a decade.

Unironically something like this, yes.

You don't make something this challenging/out there/avant garde and unironically "edgy". Because World Peace is "edgy", not in the cut yourself on that edge meme way (although that too) but in a real artistic sense. I mean in the bucking contemporary conventions and trends and being ahead of the curve way, ahead of its time way. I mean, the content itself is very much "of its time" reflecting the malaise felt by a growing number of dissatisfied people, but just the graphical work alone on the bumps, transitions is ahead of its time. In that aspect it is unlike anything else that has aired on television, though the aesthetic they use while unique is hardly foreign to the kind of hip internet memers who are also responsible for the preponderance of an entire genre like vaporwave, or even Death Grips. The consistent aesthetic they employ is cutting edge as fuck within the context of contemporary or expected television, even at Adult Swim's most bizarre.

I don't know if any of you saw the uncensored transitions and bumps but some of it just floored me. Made me step back and gave me a renewed enjoyment of the series, a sort of "they really had something here" moment.

like how much of a faggot do you actually have to be to not recognize the raw merit in so many elements of their production of this show

he says at the end of every update video that the homeless man thing is a bit. you can check his patreon right now and see that hes pulling in 5k a month from Sup Forums orbiters.

>chingchong theory
Nice try, but no

>I don't actually have anything to come back with so I'm just going to pretend you're dumb and I'm right :^)

I don't agree exactly with that guy that it was a conspiracy by Jews but figuratively that's what happened. Sam committed wrong think and pissed off some egomaniacs. Sam actually took the high road. He could have gone off on Tim with a full smear campaign but he specifically tried to air his grievances in a mature way. He tried talking with him like an adult and Tim just treated him like an asshole all the while pretending like he has no say at adult swim decisions or any personal opinions on Sam. Even going as far as pretending he didn't even know anything about Sam when he had actually mentioned him by name in an interview before any of the incidents and talked shit.

Since then Sam has gone and tried new things and moved on whereas Tim is just a bitter cunt who snaps at his fans and thinks he's gods gift to comedy.

Honestly if Tim just said yeah I had something to do with your show being removed because you were pissing the wrong people off, I would have more respect for him than the babe in the woods act he tried to pull. He's disgustingly sneaky and egotistical. I'll still enjoy his old work but I'm never going to buy any of his shit or support him ever again. I went from thinking he was under 10 layers of assholish irony to realizing that's just who he really is but he plays it off as a joke to get away with it.

The particularly fucked up thing is that given all the 'leaked' and uncut material we've seen, World Peace was so much more polished and cohesive BEFORE Adult Swim got a hold of it and demanded edits. It's like they want out of their way to make it more amateurish.

the aesthetic world peace has will be watered down and mass marketed to the public within the span of the next 10 years at the very most, if a public as we even remotely know it is even around to be mass marketed to (you know barring civil war and a complete paradigm shift throwing everything off any predictable course)

also you should probably just suck my metaphorical cock now, you fucking retarded plebeian, because you won't be able to some indeterminate time from now within the coming decade when my AMAZING PREDICTIVE SKILLS are vindicated

World Peace was already good as it was, but when I finally got to see the actual, uncensored cuts and the level of quality and craftsmanship that went into them, it more than ever cemented my opinion that this was truly a ""next level"" project.

The moral of the sketch was that Andy Ruse and Trapped are true blue K I N O

This guy defo knows what's up. Have you seen Trapped's documentaries? Some really fucking raw stuff right there bud

youtube.com/watch?v=sK9XfgDse4E

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

I know it's been so long
Since we saw each other last

I'm sure we'll find some way
To make the time pass

Never watched Hampow, watched a little bit of Gothic King Cobra way, way back but never got to finish it. I'll watch both.

Sam and Nick seem to be doing alright. Whats the stort with Charles?
Is he operating on another plaine of satire or should I donate to his survival fund

He's streaming on Twitch and pretty consistently gets around 100-150~ concurrent viewers.

>Sam and Nick seem to be doing alright
Living in car in Bronx is alright?

white men in denial about everything there ancestors built crumbling around them and then getting angry when they realize they have nothing left

Shizoaffective disorder

what are these about? just filming retarded weirdos they find on youtube?

Nick owns an antique store doesn't he?

Don't know how much you watch but watching even just a bit of Gothic King Cobra evokes a very clear and salient sort of poignancy and feeling of relation or empathy of sorts in me. Not to Gothic King Cobra but just... Almost like in each segment or portion it's inevitably relateable when I hear him spout off some cliched sort of pseudo-philosophical wisdom, or try too hard to make some shit joke, or make too many shit jokes, or make some stupid reference.

I'm not like him, and I'm not saying I'm outright looking down on him either. It's a person who is familiar in many ways for various reasons and from various encounters in my own life, and it paints a brief but very real picture of his life, especially given the context of a small town and his claims to autism and etc. etc.

It's kind of abstract and meant to evoke a lot of different kinds of reactions, I expect. Even the guy clearly being such an autismal, perpetual fuck up isn't really rooted in... Pure schadenfreude or anything like that.

tl;dr (maybe) Could this be classified as a sort of much more cynical (and paradoxically, much kinder) "human interest" story?

One thing I'll never understand is Sam's abiding hatred for law enforcement. He's right wing, that's for sure and certain. Does he not get that people like Rich Spence, whom he seems to follow and agree with, are aiming for a dictatorial police state? These identity politicians despise democracy for what they feel it has done to their country. How do you square a love of this nat-soc-esque mentality with a hatred for authority?

> it will never happen
> it's actually happening right now
> oh fuck it happened and everything's gone

How many young men feel this way? More than they want you think. So the show had to end. But MDE never dies.

Or maybe he struck a chord and your dim mind can't deal with that. I wonder which is true?

This is a factor of the political paradigm shift (not trying to reference Sam Hyde) that's happening right now. For example I'm what the MSM would call right wing but I'm completely for legalizing marijuana or whatever and am against large government. people are going to have mixed ideologies between left and right wing but will be labeled one or the other and usually the labeling will be done by the mainstream so it'll be biased in their favor.

why are so so stupid

It's perfectly consistent.
Just watch the sketch this thread was about for context.
Who is enforcing the dictates of the system that destroy the prisoner's home? Who is keeping the prisoner imprisoned?
The police.

I doubt Hyde hates cops and doctors and teachers and authority on principle. He hates them because they're the mechanisms of the system. It's not law and order that offends him, it's (((their))) and law order where it's easier for a boy to get medically prescribed girl hormones than it is for him to get medically prescribed boy hormones, because masculinity is "toxic".

Does anyone know where I can find this sketch with Charls screaming unmuted? Youtube used to have it but now it's gone and all the other versions are poorly edited shit.