So my pregnant fiancee and I have been discussing the clothes we'll make our nondegenerate kid wear in the future

So my pregnant fiancee and I have been discussing the clothes we'll make our nondegenerate kid wear in the future

What does Sup Forums think about forcing attire on children?

Kids should wear clothes.

If you're not married, it's already a degenerate. Sorry m80.

You'll be a horrible parent and your child will kill itself in its teens.

I agree with this, it's very preferable to children with no clothes...
Despite what many others would say about this topic.

Not sure if boat posters are allowed to breed.

Make em wear this.

So chique.

I disagree with this. Children should be nude until they turn 18. Exceptions in the winter.

And you post anime. Make your child wear gregorian robes unless they're doing calisthenics.

This

>b8

Alright Sup Forums its your time to shine. Will screencap best answers. What would YOU make your kid wear?

Source on that? google just gives back bullshit

Just make them wear traditional clothes from pre60ies.

damn, that was gripping the whole way

>raising a weaboo

Prologue, it's a short film made by Richard Williams
This is supposed to be the intro to his Lysistrata feature length which, considering the fact that he's 83 and it took him years just to make this, is going to go the same way as his Thief and the Cobbler

"How to get beated the shit out of you in your first day of school" starter pack

Whatever fits from Goodwill or the Salvation Army. Your kid will grow out of close like a weed until they develop a style of their own. No need to be overly concerned with what your kid wears until they are teenagers.

Boy

This is acceptable

Girl

Does your pregnant fiancee know you're a weeb?

wtf, so this is better than anime

Get your fiancée to learn how to sew. I make my boyfriend's clothes and my own and it looks great in addition to lasting much longer than fast fashion.

Degenerate motherfucker got a pig pregnant and married it.

Clothing is disgraceful because it teaches kids shame and to hide their body.
Females will leverage it to trick gullible males into thinking their bodies have some inherent worth.
Those nudist kids in Europe are much more psychologically healthy.
Most people are so disgustingly unhealthy they have to hide their bodies but none shall shame me for it.
Many kids should be liberated from their parents.

>Make your kid wear.

If you MAKE your kid wear anything, they will rebel against you and wear something you dislike. Especially girls in this age.

Trick is to make them want to be modest and not hate you.

Just put them in whatever is kid fashion that is not completely degenerate
Make sure to spend a good amount of time with your kids
Do not force your morals on the kid but just be a good example
You yourself should wear clothes that are not degenerate yet still "mainstream fashion"

Of course this is tonnage years. But up until that point it's still good to not be a puritan about it. Just don't get them anything expensive, and they'll likely not want to be superficial.

>forcing attire on children

the fuck does this even mean

you buy your kid clothes, they wear them

Japanese steel samurai armor, folded a thousand times to protect their chastity and lives during the race wars of 2017.

He wants to impress Sup Forums, be nice.

Theyre going to stain whatever you get them with food, grass, blood etc. so just basic stuff. Send them to a school with uniforms though