How come white people cant cook?

How come white people cant cook?

eat at a french 5 star restaurant or a nigger africa mud cookie place. niggers are enormously fat here their food is trash.

Name 1 restaurant ran by blacks that has any Michelin stars and ill buy you a Sup Forums pass

too much fast food every day

Drowning shit in fry oil doesn't qualify as cooking Lemonjelo.

How come niggers eat dirt?

black people have to eat less sodium than whites, about 4oo milligrams a day less , so let them over spice their food they'll all day from it anyway.

>inb4 300+ replies and 1 post by this ID

>niggers think KFC is good
>niggers think chicken fried with 5000 calories of oil and bread around the chicken's fatty skin is good
>NIGGERS

Centuries of living in caves eating potatoes.

No wonder there's so many obese blacks in America if they eat all that shit.

Because there's no cow asshole to suck.

White people cook better than any other race

Whats this have to do with politics?

By the way, grilled>fried

Ah yes, because this is what "food" is.

I hate niggers but it's true I can't cook. I only make like pasta with meatballs and baked chicken breast, that's basically all I live on every month. If it fills your gut it works I don't see the problem.

Nigger cuisine is literally a bastardized version of white southern cuisine aka how their masters cooked. Now it's "dump allspice on it until you can taste nothing but allspice and call it good" they don't know how to season food to compliment the meat so they just mask it or deep fry it

Risky bet.
I'm sure they diversity quota'd a few in there.

>unsweetened tea
This isn't a white people thing, this is a Yankee thung. Source: Yankee relatives that serve unsweetened tea every time they host a meal for a occasion/holiday.

this just makes the black race seem like a bunch of picky 6 year old eaters. waaa different style of foods waaa wheres my fried chicken and watermelon

Pretty much every great restaurant is run by white people

shit bait

And that's how they can be killed, by free eats and drugs. I think a large part of the Black problem could be solved this way.

Rare flag spotted.

You accidentally replied to a shitpost. You're supposed to click on the ▶ and report shitposts, especially when the shitpost is an OP.

>This isn't a white people thing, this is a Yankee thung.

Right, and most blacks in the U.S. reside in the South.

>turn on food network
>nearly all the professional chefs are white
>nearly all American cookbooks are written by whites
>le white people can't cook meme

I guess it's not white people who cannot cook, it's white people in Anglo countries .

>mmmmmm mmmmm! Gott uh hab muh fride chixens!
Dem white folks no got no culture

We used to win. We used to win raids. We used to win meme’s. We have a couple meme’s here, where’s Belgium? There he is, we love our meme’s don’t we folks? We used to win at DDOSing. We used to be respected throughout the internet. And now we got nothing. We got nothing folks.

You've got these 'shitposters' and 'happening fags'. They don't know what they are doing. They make a thread "it's happening". It is not happening. They don't know when it's happening. But I know when it is happening folks, 100 percent of the time. I know when it's happening.

I am going to make Sup Forums great again. And I'll do it. I'm not beholden to any single board. No board has me in their pocket. Not like these other faggots. Put me in charge and you'll get happenings, believe me.

You'll get so many happenings you won’t know what to do with yourselves. Happenings. Happenings. Happenings. You are going to be sick of it. You're going to be saying to me "Trump we can't take it, please we need a break from habbenings" and I am going to say "No, it is happening" and it is going to happen. It is going to happen folks.

We are all going to make Sup Forums great again. It is going to be beautiful. I love you all.

Because stealing recipes from others doesn't mean you can cook.

This
Why did the niggers create this meme? Food stamp shortage?

you just here for the rest of the summer?

We grill the chicken because we don't work at KFC, familia. Drenching shit in oil 24/7 isn't cooking, you uncultured shit.

It's only a recent development in history that people ate something different every day. A lot of food was saved for celebrations. Irish were made of potatoes, Asians were made of rice.

He is talking about white people in general.
White people in general do not cook as good as people from other cultures nowadays and I think it has a relatiin with the influence of feminism and how a women should not be in the kitchen.

As for chef kok, you got them 5 stars all over the world. The most known are indeed white man, they also got the marketing tools.

grilled chicken is godly, not whites fault blacks do it wrong

how do you pronounce bih

>duhh white people cant into spice
nigger we fought wars over this shit
my country had a monopoly on nutmeg

How come black people can't become ludicrously famous and innovative chefs that create food of quality rather than basic fried chicken with 1/2 inch of """seasoning""" on top?

WHat are grits?

you're about to say "bitch" but you stop and "bi". it comes out as "bih"

>implying europeans had potatoes.

We never get tired of memeing! We never get tired!

This 100%
Nogs have never had chicken parm, blackened lemon-pepper chicken, Marsala, etc

Then they go apeshit and the nigger meme factory starts up again.

niggers have to drown everything in """""""""""""""spices""""""""""" because their subhuman tastebuds are shit

/thread

white people can cook, infact we all do it in Europe
it is you Americans who go out to buy fast food and microwave meals or have take out every night

Some kind of delicious cornmeal concoction.

>when your white friend's mom uses spices other than Texas Pete or Lawry's Season Salt
a plebian fuck with an unrefined palate will find foie gras terrible if it's not slathered in hot sauce.

this, wonderbread, fried chicken, etc is shit food and black people are overly defensive of the massive amount of salt and fat they need to make their culture's food palatable.

Haha you are obsessed about afro Americans everytime. Narrowed minded omega cuckold by bbc effeminate males

>Preferring fried over grilled chicken
No wonder niggers are making our obesity probably much worse.

Take out all of the niggers and spics, and I bet the US is thinner than Britain or Australia

dog bless Ameriga :'DDD

no it's just people today in general. I'm Hispanic and I know plenty of family and friends that can't even make a flour tortilla

I typically Coke filets or lobster, granted I don't have many black guests because I really only hang with people who can afford my lifestyle, when I do have black guest they usually enjoy the food

Guarantee you myself or my cousins cook better than any nigger , name a food , A through Z , we do it better .

Speak for yourself.

What's the vegetable on the right? Looks like some kinda gooey turnip greens.

Where did this "white people can't cook" meme come from?

Literally all the major styles of culinary style and technique stem from europe. French cuisine, italian cuisine, spanish cuisine, etc etc etc

The only context I see this making any sense is when talking specifically about britbongs. Because """english cuisine""" consists of fucking beans on toast and putting mashed potatoes on everything

There are a couple of other nonsensical memes like this. Another one is how weak whitey is, even though whites fucking dominate when it comes to any strength competitions like powerlifting, olympic weightlifting, and strongman, while blacks are nowhere to be seen.

I don't get it, Why do these threads get so many replies? The assertion made by the niggers is so blatantly false it should just make you chuckle and close the window. Seriously, why do you dignify this crap with responses? You are getting angry and defensive as if anybody but twitter niggers buys this shit and as if there's an actual grain of truth in their claims. I mean, look at this shit:

>white people can't cook
>white people got no culture
>white people can't take a joke

These are completely delusional and detached from reality, but you're still getting upset. What if I started a thread with me saying "Belgium will invade America and conquer it"? I'd get 0 replies and everybody will ignore it because it's dumb and unfounded and not worth replying to.

Why don't you treat these claims the same way?

collard greens aka salt flavored vegetables

Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Marsala
Blackened
Grilled/BBQ'd
Piccata
Lemon pepper
Francese
Vesuvio
Anything with fucking garlic

Niggers: "dem white folk ain fry dem chickin"

Whats wrong with grilled chicken, baitpost aside.

It doesn't have enough hydrogenated vegetable oil fried into the muscle fibers

Niggers think KFC is good and KFC was started by a WHITE MAN

Here's literally every "seasoning" niggers use:

1.Basic garden herbs thrown into a mix because they're lazy fucks (basil, oregano, parsley, thyme)
2. Hot sauce
3. Chili powder
4. Garlic salt/powder
5. Onion salt/powder

Wowee what a complex set of flavors. My cooking cannot compete.

To emphasize your point
Chicken marsala is an Italian-American dish made from chicken cutlets, mushrooms, and Marsala wine. The dish dates back to the 19th century, when it most likely originated with English families who lived in western Sicily, where Marsala wine is produced. The chicken is coated in flour, briefly sautéed, and then removed from the pan, which is then used to make a Marsala reduction sauce. The sauce is made by reducing the wine to nearly the consistency of a syrup while adding onions or shallots, as well as mushrooms, herbs and possibly other ingredients. The sauce is then poured over the chicken, which has been kept in a warming oven, and served immediately.

Lmao this thread is so full of flyover plebs that have never had real African cuisine

No wonder you ignants are voting for Trump

>Implying tea HAS to be sweet

No wonder America has so many problems. The Black population is so far gone that they can't drink tea without filling it with either processed sugars or high fructose corn syrup.

If only the fact that 80% of American black women are obese would translate into less blacks being born....

Is there any African cuisine worth trying?
I'm not talking about African American shit.

>Where did this "white people can't cook" meme come from?
the (((media))) trying to find a new way to shit on white people

If only you could spell as good as you coke.

Dirt cakes. Maybe some sticks and leaves or something.

Don't mix up southern food with yankee garbage.

Dude, what are you talking about? White people can cook. They make awesome dishes. Just give them any recipe. I bet they could make soul good if you gave them the right recipes and ingredients.

At work, all the back people make a bunch of tea that is just for them (they call in nigger tea). They let me have some of it one day. It is 90% sugar and 10% tea. It is ridiculous. It wasn't even on the level of standard southern sweet tea.

Potatoes weren't brought to Europe until the 16th century.

I don't recognize a single item on that plate.