Wow, this is a really good show...

Wow, this is a really good show. I wasn't into it at first but I just finished the last few episodes of season 2 and shit gets insane.

I'm really surprised they're making another season, since it's clear from the ending they didn't expect it to go on. Do you think the 3rd season will be good?

>good show
TRIGGERED

>this is a really good show
No it isn't.

>Wow, this is a really good show. I wasn't into it at first but I just finished the last few episodes of season 2 and shit gets insane.

I feel the same way. I was really not feeling it at first but it gets a lot better

>Do you think the 3rd season will be good?
Considering the first two were absolute garbage, no, I do not think season 3 will be good.

We don't know anything about it besides the Fourth World and the Wonder Twins will be in it.

It could be shit. It could be great. It could be meh. But there's not a lot we can go on about this early in pre-production.

Loved it from the start. I do think that there was too much of a time skip between seasons. It really needed a season or two in between. I wanted to see more of Zatanna and Rocket as part of the team, see ther characters enter, and leave.

Superboy and Megan suffered the most with the time skip.

While I think the show is decent, it has a lot of problems. Most of the characters are extremely unlikable save for a few (kid flash) and there's plot holes everywhere, not to mention that retarded time skip in season 2

It's a series that desperately needed appropriate pacing, and devised a plot that should have been a season 4/5 plot, and threw it immediately in season 2.

Season 1 is pretty good though. I hope they learn from their mistakes in Season 3.

>I hope they learn from their mistakes in Season 3.
I heard they've brought back the writers from season 1 so it may be closer to that, which is good (if I've heard correctly)

They haven't even hired the writing staff yet. The showrunners are still ironing out the story and there's no episode count yet. You've been fed bullshit.

I had a friend over and we got drunk and he put this shit on and he wouldn't stop talking about sports master and how he's the coolest shit but come on he's just a dummy with a golf club shut up

>but come on he's just a dummy with a golf club shut up

He was able to take on Deathstroke and his shitty ponytail by himself.

Daily reminder that Young Justice is second only to JLU as far as straight-up superhero shows go and Sup Forums has no taste.

>Young Justice is second only to JLU as far as straight-up superhero shows
Fuck you, don't put that shit near jlu. Spectacular spider-man, that avengers show that loeb cancelled, and brave and the bold all come way before young justice. They all had decent writing.

Are we counting JLU by itself or are we bundling it with JL?

Because half of JL was pretty awful. They didn't get their shit together until the second season.

Also, the final season of JLU felt very tacked on and the only great episodes were the Flash-focused ones. Avengers: EMH also turned to shit the moment Loeb took over. BatB and Spectacular stayed great, however.

When I say jlu, I'm bundling it with the first justice league series, superman, batman, beyond, that whole universe. Maybe not zetaman or whatever the fuck that was. And yeah, I would say justice league didn't get its shit together until the first season finale.

Don't listen to the Sup Forumsntrarians OP, it is indeed a good show.

JLU Season 2 is probably the best season of a superhero show, but Young Justice Season 2 gives it a run for its money. Brave and the Bold is definitely one of the all time greats but gets disqualified for its tone/format.

>Sup Forumsntrarians
Oh fuck off. Even when the show was still airing, it was always really divided.

>Brave and the Bold is definitely one of the all time greats but gets disqualified for its tone/format.
how come?

So is Darkseid gonna be jobbing to a bunch of little kids?

Why are there so many samefags in this thread?

22 replies, 15 posters

that's not too bad, 1.4 posts per person

I'm not trying to diminish anything about Brave and the Bold, from a pure entertainment standpoint you could argue it's the best ever and it was definitely capable of telling stories with a serious tone and stakes (Chill of the Night immediately comes to mind). It's just that personally I feel there's a harder degree of difficulty in trying to pull off a superhero show that plays everything straight throughout and doesn't have the luxury of being goofy and winking at the camera. Plus serialization and full twenty two minute episodes vs. standalone 11 minute stories.

>So is Darkseid gonna be jobbing to a bunch of little kids?
Mongol didn't

I hope they do it like they did Brainiac in the tie-in comic and have the YJ/JL team up to take him down. That was a better showdown than what we got of the Reach.

Im just wondering how big a time skip they'll do this time.

>Implying Weisman hasn't had the entire story planned out via post it note form for years.

He just needs to find the right box in his secret room of Keiakaku.

It'll probably some giant showdown with the full Team and the League needed to take him down. Mongul alone pretty much was able to pretty much rek the the whole team sans M'gann, Aqualad and Artemis and they had to outsmart him to beat him so Darkseid would be well out of their paygrade.

I actually really liked S2 Miss Martian, thought it was an interesting and not very expected direction for the character and her arc was well done.

Superboy started out interesting in S2 with his mellowed out personality and brotherly relationship with Superman but then he sadly kinda fell to the way side after like the first quarter of the season and by the end he was basically just there to job to everyone they fought.

Mousekeeters are early

>Good show
The abridged series was better

>YJ season 3
>Huge time skip
>It's the Young Justice of the year 10.000.

Please get aids.

Third time is the charm?

>it's a Legion of Super Heroes season