Why didn't he try to save himself?

Why didn't he try to save himself?

he can interact with the real world by throwing tantrums. Why didn't he knock down a bunch of books and smash a tonne of plates just as his alive self was leaving the house before the crash? He could have delayed his departure

you literally completely missed the entire point of the movie

You're an idiot, I'm guessing?

If you're referring to the fact that the movie is about moving on because nothing really matters you have to realise that ghost man didn't feel that way at the time.

If he accepted that he would have disappeared like his neighbor ghost

To be at peace, ghost casey had to see what the note said. The ghosts don't just get to decide the outcome of all events

ugh... i forgot that i watched this trash flick. reddit: the movie

he didn't because he didn't. Think about it for a second.

its not even october yet pls stop posting spooky images

why don't you start using Reddit label with sense and reason? Not on things you don't like. Therefore it won't be completely meaningless as it is now. You ever thought about that? xD

Time is a flat circle.

holy shit what a pleb

t. brainlet

He couldn't do that, timeline in this movie is fixed. We know that because when ghost makes noise with the piano it's already happened earlier in the movie
Also right before the home destruction ghost couldn't find the paper because he already picked it up in the future, long before home destruction

forgot picture

le upvoted

>director hires Shane Carruth to do "visual effects" for the ghost people
>Carruth gives him a white sheets with glued on eyes
based Carruth

what movie? I remember I saw a trailer once but can't recall.

Ghostbusters(2017)

>the greatest director of our time is reduced to making music for trashy tv shows and waving around blankets to simulate ghosts

really hyped for The Modern Ocean desu

He needed closure to move on. Closure came in the form of the note after he realised he couldn't be with M anymore. So if he didnt have that closure yet why not try to find it by making things right in the past? It would have given him the same assurance.

I checked r/movies and they seem to hate it or at least not really like it.

I never buy into this in a story. Why wouldn't the protagonists try anyway?

Too stupid to think of a counter reason? Haha, Morons.

It's not happening

why

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Source?

Tom Holland said the project was dead a few months ago.

There’s only so much he can do with no one being able to see him. His influence on events is pretty limited, so he doesn’t really see the point. The plate smashing thing, I saw that as taking an extraordinary amount of effort on his part, since he never does it again.

>I never buy into this in a story. Why wouldn't the protagonists try anyway?
that would make this movie more about time travel and that was not the point. Movie planted scenes that show that he can't change anything just so viewers will not feel cheated when ghost is not trying to save himself

exactly. He didn't because he didn't

I liked the movie but jesus that numale giving a speech on the meaning of life for 10 minutes.
I get that its the message of the movie but could they have gotten a more attractive person without a nasally voice to deliver a monologue?

what are some more 10/10 movies that got tainted by a terrible scene (pic) and went down to a 7/10 at best?

that's will oldham aka bonnie prince billy. in real life he is an extraordinary songwriter

That scene was great though

yeah
if you're stupid

you don't have to agree with him

This, you don't have to agree with the dude but it makes for an entertaining, refreshing scene.

any webms of the scene where the WHITE fucking ghost terrorizes the single mexican mother and her two children?

it was great. It was so real. I've seen such monologues on parties before, and his acting was perfect. So authentic. I've even had some kind of little deja vu cause it was so familiar, but at the same time something new and fresh.