Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:28-29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8
lmgtfy.com/?q=jesus tells kill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we stop posting this every single day. It's gotten old

>Muslim here

Pointless opening, I saw your flag.

>Islamaphobic

See pic

As for the rest? tl;dr

Based Hitchens.

tl;dr

remove kebab

massalah brother

Pasta so stale it's crunchy. It's not our fault you goats can't bahhhh like civilized people.

>I'm a Muslim
Flag checks out
>its your fault we bomb you and attack anyone that isn't our specific brand of Muslims, including other muslims
OK

Muslims are a pox on humanity, you should all be boiled in oil for following a violent child fucking ideology

>The West created this mess

Stopped reading there. If you actually knew the history of your people and culture, then you'd realize you guys were violent savages from day one and will continue to be long after the west is destroyed.

This.

Shitskins all deserve to die, all Quran should be burned as the corpses of the children who believe in it, I feel sad when a dog dies, be it of old age, but Muslims death is like a prayer come true. We should mandatory sterilize them all. Torture them, mentally break them down before putting them out of their misery. This being done by the utmost inhuman methods know to man. I hope Poseidon is good to us this month and drowns a thousand while they try desperately to reach freedom.

>following a violent child fucking ideology
At least the Quran tells you to punish rapists, intead of the bible which tells you that you shoud force raped 12 year old girls to marry their rapist

The region was shit before the Roman Empire. It continues to be shit to this day.

>Muslim here
stoped reading there

So?

Ill just leave this here..

Lamo even 14 year olds on Sup Forums aren't this edgy

> calls other people edgy

> follows the edgelord religion for edgelords

Sad, but true bro

Where in the Bible does it say that?
Don't be Christianophobic user.

Cool.

Fuck you baal worshiper, kill yourself.

Nice file name. Nice copy pasta. Nice spam. SEWDN YIS!!!

Yeah, let's make Sup Forums a safe space where we don't have to deal with people who disagree :)
Oh, no I'm so triggered, almost as triggered you when someone posts BBC.

will you morons please stop bumping stale as shit pasta?

>people actually fell for this

>the bible which tells you that you shoud force raped 12 year old girls to marry their rapist

That is the Old Testament, for one, and even if Christians actually believed that there is little evidence that any follow that idea.

On the other hand, there are many cases of Sharia courts forcing young girls to marry their rapists or be faced with strict punishments.

Oh come on you fucking niggers this is old pasta.

Swedecuck is spamming this everyday for last 2 weeks, its gotten old.

Sage.

Every muslim young and old deserves to die. No exceptions!

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:28-29
bluepilled cuck

>That is the Old Testament
And so the cherry picking retards begin
Also you mutilate the genitals of babies on an industrial scale in the name of your religion. You can't really make any of your arguments

It was you who started the war against Christians with the money of jews,
It was you who started to enslave Christians
It was you who started piracy in the Mediterranean Sea.
Mohammed apparently like gold more then Soros
This is called karma

wtf I love muslims now.

Didn't you get btfo the other day? Fuck off faggot! Islam is cancer and Muhammad was the frist faggot that started all of the shit!

No I didn't, A bunch of buttmad animevirgins got triggered thoguh

Yeah you did retard! I remember! Stop posting same everyday it's getting you no were

>implying I wouldnt be happier with every single one of you wiped off the face of the earth
the hate is mutual buddy

>cherry-picking

Clearly you don't understand Christianity beyond your shitty bronze age worldview of it. Fuck off retard, what makes Christianity better is that they actually had a Reformation so they don't have to follow the retarded views of people who lived thousands of years ago.

>mutilate the genitals of babies

Blame the Jews for that one.

No I didn't, A bunch of buttmad animevirgins got triggered thoguh, like you are now.

>it's getting you no were
>260 replies and 48 images omitted

>cherry picking retards
It's not cherry picking you fucking child rapist worshing cuck! Go fuck a goat or something!

Die

Heh, nice try kid.
Surely even a child would know that the old testament was fulfilled by the coming of Jesus and a new covenant was formed, which is the new testament.
The Quran was copied from the old testament, and is a false religion. This is why mudslimes practice a blasphemous version of Christianity and have made no covenant with God.
Enjoy eternal hellfire.

European armor is so much better than Arabic

>remove kebab
We done it then, we will do it again

Arr islam what a progressive religion!

Trump will hopefully quit the regime changes and arming/training Islamists. US made it worse but Muslims are still shit without our terrible policy. If Hillary gets in everybody needs to prepare their anus for the Muslim hordes.

>flag
Kek, go learn Swedish on duolingo

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
Damn, that sounds great, what a shame that you're lying. If (When*) the Jews will holocaust your ass, half of the western world will be crying.

Now go shoot up a synagogue or whatever you mudshits do in your free time.

So the 10 commandments is just some old bullshit nobody in america cares about?
Also New Testament is just as bad. "Kill all unbelievers" is the word of Jesus himself
Why does a muslim know your own religion better than you do?

>Blame the Jews for that one.
So you still do it without even believing it? That just makes it even worse, and disproves your own point about reformation

Oh shit this is Sup Forums i misclicked

I mean OP might be right though, at least insofar as it's the wests fault the mudslimes suck so much. Back during the crusades or so, the Muslims were civil, and the Christians were savage. But then at some point, that reversed. The question i have is why?

Did we crusade them back to the dark ages or?

So the West is the reason you guys have been killing each other in the middle east for thousands of years?
I never condoned our wars in the middle east, but Muslims blaming the West is to forget you guys are war mongers yourself.

>picking parts of the bible you like and excluding parts you don't like is not cherry picking
How retarded?

see

>post violent fantasies online
>havent even laid hand upon a muslim man IRL
lol, see

Shut the fuck up you kid touching goat fucker

All very true. Doesn't mean that more hysterical Muslims are any more palatable or acceptable, but this is all true. Particularly the attacks on the Muslim world after 2001. Sheer insanity. Unless your goal is to set everyone at each others throats and so on; in that case it makes perfect sense.

It's very disappointing to see how quickly people forget, and people who were so gullible to buy into this in the first place.

So muslim world hasn't been at conflict for fucking ages, and only stops killing itself when they get a believable caliphate going... yeah fuck you liar.

>>>/tumblr/

I came

Not an argument.

The real question is why do so many muslims follow the killing of apostates, killing of women adulterers, killing of non believers (even other Muslims who don't believe exactly the same thing)? There is shitty stuff in the Bible but why is almost no one doing the shitty stuff? Why do you have insanely high percentages of Muslims who want this barbaric crap? Even in countries where US doesn't intervene this goes on. You are retarded if you think it's all the US's fault.

>why is almost no one doing the shitty stuff?
see

Don't care.
You are still evil.

Jesus doesn't tell his followers to kill nonbelievers. He tells them that the Lord will strike them down.
You don't understand the difference between the old and new testament do you?
Also, the Bible is open to interpretation, while the unholy quran is to be taken literally.
And you haven't addressed the fact that mohhamed plagiarised the old testament.

Division tactic 101

Eat shit and die, sand nigger

Is that our problem? Our problem is when they come into the West and wreak havoc.

see

>2.2 billion christians
They don't do anything violent or disgusting, they live peacefully and you don't even know that they are there
>1.6 billion Muslims
Terriost attacks happens almost every day now across Europe, lot's of mass rapes and muslims children rapists gangs. mistreatment of their own women. Go to war and kill people in the name of islam. Killing other muslims because they not real muslims. Kill people for leaving islam. Muslims create hostile environments and ghettos. You know that they are there.
> Christianity has been reformed
> islam has not
They are not even comparable!

That's a pretty funny cartoon

Right... that surely compares to smashing people's heads with rocks, chopping off hands, child brides, suicide bombing (even other Muslims), honor killings, gay ass religious police, killing gays, killing non-believers, etc etc

>They don't do anything violent or disgusting
LMAOING at this retard
see and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Do you think this is a good argument?

We Christians are Masters of War, we've got the record in wholesale slaughter.

Boring

See

youtu.be/cBD9cDn52w8

You mean like in the crusades which you Idolize?
Also >christians don't do violence
>give specific and numerous examples of christians doing violence
>christians don't do violence
Whelp, you're a lost case I guess

No I have that problem too, hence the images I've used in my posts. I'm just pointing out his stupid logic. His religion is fucking horrible and would be horrible without US intervention. Look at the countries where US hasn't intervened. Still huge piles of garbage and they don't even have the luxury of blaming it on low iq nogs.

So the last "Christian" Terriost attack was in the 17th centuy and it failed anyways.

lmgtfy.com/?q=jesus tells kill
Why does a muslim know your own religion better than you do?
>You don't understand the difference between the old and new testament do you?
Obviously neither do you, as I point out in the post you quoted

open the link retard

Guess your education is worse than I thought. Crusades are pushing back. Don't you remember that Istanbul was Constantinople?

Does "pushing back" excuse raping children and beheading civilians? also see again

>But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them

That was luke you fucking retard! Not jesus!

Rewrite this so it rhymes then ill read it.

>swedish
stopped reading

>huge piles of garbage

We agree on that, a lot of those people are living in the stone age, which is a good place for them and they ought to stay there.

I don't think intervention has helped. Rather the opposite.

The was also has a solution, A final one.

Muslims started it
Islam condones violence, raping children and killing infidels and apostate

Christianity dose not condones these things in fact Christianity condemns it in the new Testament

>phobic

stopped reading.

Even if they were barbaric then, doesn't matter for right now. I was just addressing your point again. Islam is still trying to conquest and is in some ways even worse than when it was first formed. At least some valued knowledge up until about 1100-1200 when that conservative movement shut everything down.

Don't you even notice that the "good" Muslims barely could even be considered a Muslim by most Muslim standards? My point is that they just kind of follow for the loose spiritual aspect but they aren't strict and arent all gay about everything and forcing their gay thinking on everyone.

Your religion is an idealogical hodgepodge, who's main goal is to subvert all forms of individuality in service to Allah. Until there is a formal, internal reformation to separate the fundamentalists from those who aren't diametrically opposed to the west, there can be no lasting peace. Christianity has it's own problems, but Islam is a perfect example of a religion failing to git gud. Christianity already learned compulsion makes poor believers.

I meant still* horrible. Phone deleted a word I guess. Yes intervention has made it worse but some of that is even the Saudis.

Again, this is Old Testament...

Why don't you learn about your fucking history of your cancerous religion and then you can come back to me. With your research you find that Islam is uniquely horrible

see >That was luke
There are more examples retard. Also it's hillarious that you're backpedaling even further
>b-but not in the bible
>b-but not in the new testament
>b-but not jesus

>Muslims started it
Which makes it okay to rape children and beheading civilians?

see 4060