what does Sup Forums think of psychicpebbles

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HZw2NihYWK
youtube.com/watch?v=_5Arbeoh-70
youtube.com/watch?v=ERQDy3LMx98&ab_channel=SuperProWaffles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Edgy bullshit that relies on funny faces

But that's Hotdiggitydemon

I've never been a fan of shock humor, so I don't really care. Have nothing against the guy, though.

I actually really like him. He's genuinely funny and his voice is hilarious and he seemed like one of the few members of Sleepycabin that wasn't actually, legitimately, medically retarded.

I can't wait for his podcast. His voice is just the best. I wish he'd collab with edatlin one day though, I just want to hear them go back and forth.

Also zachxnikki is adorable.

>edgy
thats a dank buzzword dude.

but seriously though, i like the guy. he seems like hes got a decent mind on his shoulders. apparently his favorite pastime is watching ww2 documentaries. also that one episode of sleepycast where he spent 2 minutes shitting on communism really pleased my inner Sup Forums. i give him a 7.65/10

This

Don't forget shouting.

i don't think he'll ever get his own cartoon

If he gets help from Roiland he can.

Did him and Chris break up?

he okay

I hope his own podcast gets started soon so his income can start flowing again

One if the few internet animators that can make me laugh. Love the guy.

No idea, I've tried finding info about it but to no avail.

Probably because that's a personal matter. Talking about that stuff is kinda creepy too.

>Also zachxnikki is adorable.
That egghead is adorable period

i doubt Roiland would stick his neck out for a youtube animator to get their own show but I'm sure its only a matter of time till he gives him a voice roll or a seat in the writer's room.

There already working on a project together

vocaroo.com/i/s0HZw2NihYWK

It doesn't sound like it, by what Chris had to say recently in one of his videos. I think there's just nothing they can talk about with their project since it's under heavy NDA.

Is that a trailer for his podcast? Where is that even from?

Some rude fella leaked it from his patreon.

I hope so. Oney is pretty shit.

Their humor is identical. Why would you hate Oney and not hate peebles? What would you get out of them splitting up if he'd do it even if he was on his own?

He and Corey squabbling was the best thing in Oneyplays.

Zach's more satirical, Chris is more pop-culture & lolrandom.
Also, Zach's not a whining, contrarian, willfully dumb faggot with a chip on his shoulder about SJWs at all times.

Is that what Oney does in that sleepycast shit? I wouldn't know. Only time he mentions SJW's in his videos is when he's just parodying them. Which is fine since it's only irritating if you complain, not make humor out of it.

Adam Sandler of NG animators. Rose to fame due to silly voices, funny faces, and edgy, RANDUMB humor. His early work is nothing special, but it's a guilty pleasure since it was new and you were probably 15 at the time. Has proven to be a 1 trick pony hack since all he relies on are silly voices, funny faces, and edgy, RANDUMB humor

Could look past all that and wouldn't be bitching if not for the fact that SleepyCabin showed how much of a hypocritical like, try-hard fuccboi he is

Oney plays is kino

Oney Plays is the only LP I can say I like without caveat.

Nothing against him personally, but man I wish he didn't bring down the tone of sleepycabin to fucking howard stern

on a side note I would plow the shit out Nikki

What happened to the goat sleepycabin lineup
youtube.com/watch?v=_5Arbeoh-70

Cow chop is pretty great tho.

I would a Nikki too.

Though A) she looks like the type that cheats and B) her art style is the very definition of Tumblr

They all moved to different places and working on their own projects, it's why they stopped doing the podcast.

Yeeeeeah, she might even talk shit behind your back, I'm kinda leaning off now

Bro that's practically every YouTube animator, ya dig?

Daily reminder we're eternally in the SleepyCast hiatus and never getting the last 5 episodes

I swear if the finale isn't at least as long as the Season 1 finale I'm going to bust my rhumbus

>also that one episode of sleepycast where he spent 2 minutes shitting on communism
When was that? I'm currently in the middle of re-listening all the Sleepycast (for a third time) and I don't recall it.
Was it on season 2? Because I hardly remember anything from it.

I lose it when they're fucking with each other in L4D2 and he just screams "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU ROTTEN BASTARD. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT YOU ROTTEN FUCK?"

This is probably one of the best lets play I've seen. It's just so entertaining on so many level that I can easily re-watch it again and again.
I wish Oney would release more stuff like those. Ding Dong and that other guy are fine, but they're no Corey or Zach.

He's a genuine dude, I had the pleasure of talking to him for a bit at magfest a while back.

Daily reminder those Patreon supporters spent money on a project that didn't even make it to phase 2

What did you guys talked about?

geniune dude who every unfunny youtube flash faggot rip off

I doubt any of them actually care.
Sleepycabin was basically the most entertaining and worthwhile thing that any of these chucklefucks have made. Like, I get that there's more integrity in making a 2 minute flash cartoon about how Pokemon Go is dumb or whatever, but trying to decipher Corey's ridiculous, broken, drunken, autistic mind is infinitely funnier.

Chris is funnier and better at not relying on edgy teen buzzwords like "faggot" and shit like that.

This is true. I still like Partridge tho.

That's not OneyNG. Even Zach was a fucking Oney clone

If Sam Hyde can get a show nothing's impossible.

When the joke is that a face is funny looking you know you're dealing with talent. Better than oney though. His letsplay channel is so fucking cancerous.

>man who collects Nazi memorabilia and thinks putting your own dick in your mouth is gay
>satirical
>not whiny and contrarian

Stranger things have happened.

What happened between psychicpebbles and JonTron?

pebbles moved to cali i think

>Stranger things have happened.
>Strange
Kyle is pretty good, though.

i met psychicpebbles once

I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a faggot and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

he was one of the best in sleepycast second only to stamper perhaps, and his work is pretty alright.

Chris is extremely entertaining on a good day imo

Yeah, it's a buzzword but that doesn't invalidate a single thing I said.

Nice copy pasta meme story senpai

I like his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=ERQDy3LMx98&ab_channel=SuperProWaffles

I miss when they all lived together. OneyPlays is still funny as fuck, but Corey and Zach were the best parts of it.

I like him as a person, he's great at following conversations in Sleepycast. As an animator I like him but it's been so long since one of his animations I don't know if whatever huge thing he's working on will measure up to the amount of time that's been spent on it. As long as he's happy with it though, I guess it's okay.

This
His rant about water people is GOAT

Every time I start reading this, I never realize it's pasta until I get to the quote part.

It's a small roller coaster of emotions ever tim.

I think he's really funny, and his voice is one of the best things I've ever heard. I'm really excited for Schmucks.

And all his stories about his dad. Its sad that we'll never get an episode where Mr. Spazzkid makes a sudden appearance.

>goat sleepycabin lineup
>No Stamper or Johnny Utah
Any lineup without those two and Psychipebbles is not the best.

Is SleepyCabin season 2 any good? Finished the first one and I fairly enjoyed it.

Roiland started out online so I can see him producing something like that.
Zach would have to grow a vagina to get a writing job on R&M, though.

Nothing. There's possible tension between Chris and Zach over h3h3, though.
Chris thinks he's a hack and Zach slept on his couch.

hypocrite