TRUMP GENERAL - ALL SMILES EDITION

>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8
>Trump @ NY Conservative party conv 9/7/16
youtu.be/weKzwGEcHpQ
>Trump speaks to Vets @Philadelphia, PA 9/7/16
youtu.be/Pep7ujf_6lk
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L7SKLlIj64o
twitter.com/Lawrence/status/774605236996538369
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/774584995570606080
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-police-shooting-statistics-discharge-firearms-figures-freddie-gray-baton-killings-homicide-a7160391.html
twitter.com/SouthJerzMick/status/774592602729541632
youtu.be/iPQfwmfRq2s
foxnews.com/world/2016/09/09/trump-supporters-court-jewish-settlers-in-west-bank.html
gulfnews.com/news/mena/palestine/trump-supporters-court-jewish-colonists-in-palestine-1.1894032
theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/us-election-trump-campaigners-confident-of-votes-from-israel/news-story/6ca66f8d1352171801256f4641373f42
cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/
youtube.com/watch?v=4hdiuRMK3UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SQzW6wz2JQk
youtube.com/watch?v=yeKZmIfhEJM
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/774616320327376896
youtube.com/watch?v=qdOBjf33K5I
youtu.be/xy5jAixHhSA
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/L7SKLlIj64o

Reminder

trump will win

ummm guys.......

WEW
L
A
D

Jeb surge!

I met Donald Trump at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. "I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?"

Then out of nowhere Donald Trump shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big Trump fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Donald was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkelling in the Galopagos, Donald J Trump and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

one little clot, that's all

we've become Sweden?

twitter.com/Lawrence/status/774605236996538369

it's over guys.. trump will never recover from this one...

i am now a #peanutbutterandjillysandwich

Can we finally put baseless concerns about Hillary's health to rest? There is absolutely nothing wrong with Hillary's health and there's literally no cause for concern. That's not just based off speculation, but FACT, like nationally reported news and her doctor's letter.

Hillary's doctor letter says she is in perfect health and completely fit to be president, and that she made a full recovery from the blood clot in her brain as part of her nationally reported transverse sinus venous thromobisis diagnosis in 2012: an uncommon disorder that is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, often appear normal.

Luckily Hillary's doctors diagnosed this during a routine follow up evaluation after her concussion. A concussion. Not a stroke.

A permanent stroke would cause permanent brain damage, and a transient ischaemic attack(TIA), aka mini stroke or warning stroke, would be cause for concern: as it can lead to a permanent stroke. Hillary's uncommon condition with stroke-like symptoms allowed her to make a full recovery on simple long term anticoagulant medication, instead of ending her presidential aspirations.

Her persistent dry cough is undoubtedly caused by seasonal allergies(see: antihistamines on her doctor report) and not from anything unlikely, like a common side effect of combination blood pressure medication used in stroke prevention therapy alongside anticoagulants after a TIA. Her doctor's letter does not even list blood pressure medication, which she does not need as her blood pressure is already perfect at 100/65 despite the fact that she is 68 with a history of clotting.

Hillary fucked up. I wasn't thinking that it was THAT big of a fuck up, but yeah she fucked up.

Hurricane Katrina just retweeted this. The Trump camp is smartly not going to let this die out.

Post your Hillary's Campaign webm/gif.
I just created a folder for them.

half of hillary's supporters fall into a basket of deportables

"but not those irredeemable deplorables trump voters, they are not american." -H

This "deplorable" thing should be much bigger than it is

Trump's on what, about 50% of the vote? So half of that is 25% of the population which Clinton thinks should be "disregarded"

Trump could play this very well if he chooses to as it goes into his reversal of her being divisive instead of him.

He could give a speech saying he has never and will never denigrate his supporters, that he wants to serve all Americans whether they vote for him or not, that he wants to unite the country etc. etc. etc.

DONALD TRUMP'S COMMUNICATIONS CHIEF OUTS HERSELF AS A DEPLORABLE BIGOT, RACIST (SHE IS)

"Except for the deplorable Trump voters."

Someone should ask Hillary what she means by her comment.

55% military support trump, does that mean 28% of veterans are deplorable? Maybe not.

Perhaps it's the blacks. After all 20% of blacks support Trump. Does that mean that 10% of African Americans are deplorable racists? That's a bit of a stretch.

Maybe she meant just whites. 60% of whites support Trump. Does Hillary see 3 in every 10 whites as a deplorable human being? It's possible she doesn't see them as human beings at all. Maybe all Hillary sees when she looks at people its a vote tally.

After she insulted these people she called the other half foolish. Does Hillary believe that 30% of whites, 28% of veterans, and 10% of African Americans are too stupid to make an informed decision on who to vote for?

Truly the greatest thinker of our time :^)

slow and steady wins the race

wtf I hate intelligence now

Hopefully it sticks with her thru the weekend and is not forgotten by Monday.

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer or anything but those are a load of British sailors dying in the middle of the sea, the ship's magazine just met an open flame and killed about 500 bongs.

What I think is hilarious about this is that MOST (and if you check it you'll find it's true)... MOST of Clinton's supporters easily fall into the category "deplorable".

The rest are just mindless sheep who do only what their overlord tells them to do.

Wow, yes, that would be brilliant, especially with the military families. Kind of throws her muh gold star families shit into a tail spin

10/10

Scott Adams confirms this will probably hurt Clinton

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/774584995570606080

It will because her supporters keep defending it

>that he wants to serve all Americans whether they vote for him or not, that he wants to unite the country etc. etc. etc.

The funny thing is she literally gave a speech saying this exact same thing maybe a week ago. And then she goes full retard and pulls this, giving an actual opening for Trump to come in as the uniter

Last night he said it won't, what now?

Bigger than it is? It already has 200K tweets on twitter. This shit blew up massively.

kek

nice one ben

#

Reposting for (You)'s:

I want to say he got shot with a taser? But that might just have been the machete attacker in Leytonstone tube station earlier this year.

Our armed police shot 2 bullets in 2015.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-police-shooting-statistics-discharge-firearms-figures-freddie-gray-baton-killings-homicide-a7160391.html

He's going to be in my state today! It would be so cool to see him IRL.

>(SHE IS)
Sick reference, m8

Well this morning he did, what's your point? He didn't think it would because no media coverage, although they're covering it now :^)

When will Trump start to campaign like an autist who know nothing else but campaigning?

3-4 rallies everyday in any of these states are needed to win the rigged election:

Oregon
Nevada
Colorado
New Mexico
Iowa
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Michigan
Ohio
Virginia
Pennsylvania
Connecticut
Rhode Island
New Hampshire
Maine
North Carolina
Florida
Georgia

savage

real?

I FUCKING SAID MONTHS AGO THAT PENCE WAS THE EGO TO TRUMP'S ID

AND KIRK/SPOCK IS FAMOUS FOR BEING AN ID/EGO SPLIT

GET OUT OF MY HEAD BEN

nice

Hopefully Trump will act on it

oshit check out these sick arguments

twitter.com/SouthJerzMick/status/774592602729541632

trump will bring real change BECAUSE HE'S LITERALLY HITLER

OH FUCK WHAT DO WE DO? I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS ARGUMENT BEFORE AHHH

BG just posted this on his Facebook. Not sure if it's repost, but real nonetheless.

Yeah and the media are nowhere to be seen

Contrast to Romney's 47% remark

Yeah most of them are antiHillary, i checked it out. Not to mention the people who are defending it are so retarded and saying "she was being generous" and they dont understand that they sound pompous and condescending as fuck against people who own guns. Civil war 2 when?

2bh fampai thats what I hate about the left, always so stuck up their own ass pointing out whats wrong with everyone else. if a black supports trump they're wrong and an uncle tom sell out.

to me the most racist thing you can do as a white person is think you know whats best for people who arent white.

t. democratic platform

HALF OF ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS (YOU GUYS) ARE IN BASKET OF DEPLORABLES.

thx
i was wondering cause i didnt see it on his twitter

Anyone know where I can buy a basket of deplorable?

Does infamous pedophile Lawrence O'Donnell have a point?

Hint- he does

Kek romulans love it

She is only using two dimensional thinking!

youtu.be/iPQfwmfRq2s

We don't need the media anymore. This will reach Trump supporters and independents one way or another. Through the Internet, rallies, or even Trump himself at the debates

ONE

LITTLE

CLOT

Not sure how I feel about this.

When did you realize that Israel is Trump's last best hope of winning?

>Marc Zell, co-chair of Republicans Overseas Israel, said the get-out-the-vote effort is not just for show.
>"The total Israeli vote could make a difference, as it has in the past," he said.
>His group estimates there are about 300,000 American citizens living in Israel, including some 50,000 West Bank settlers. Zell hopes as many as 200,000 of them will register to vote.

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/09/trump-supporters-court-jewish-settlers-in-west-bank.html
gulfnews.com/news/mena/palestine/trump-supporters-court-jewish-colonists-in-palestine-1.1894032
theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/us-election-trump-campaigners-confident-of-votes-from-israel/news-story/6ca66f8d1352171801256f4641373f42

TWO BIG SNOTS

yes he does... this amazing zinger will resound across the multiverse when YEB! wins...

>media nowhere to be seen

Wut?

cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-basket-of-deplorables/

The ferengi were the most red-pilled race-

youtube.com/watch?v=4hdiuRMK3UQ

youtube.com/watch?v=SQzW6wz2JQk

Morning /tg/, what's new? Is Hillary done for after the "deblorables"? Here's hoping!

>infamous pedophile Lawrence O'Donnell

Proof?

kek
spock pence is perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=yeKZmIfhEJM

I thought they were the space jews? I need to get into larp mode on a work vacation and marathon DS9.

I wanted to share an argument in favor of Trump with you guys that seems to be convincing.

Some people can't be convinced to vote for Trump, even though they'd otherwise vote against Hillary. If you run across a Libertarian or a cuckservative that won't be swayed, shift the focus of the discussion away from the candidates and toward Supreme Court appointments. Frankly, making the election about the candidates themselves is short-sighted, and it's fair to characterize that view as such. Point out that the winning candidate will stack the bench of the Supreme Court, and we'll all have to live with those appointments for what is likely to be most of our remaining lives, if not the entirety of them. Ask them to answer honestly if they really think that Hillary Clinton would appoint better Supreme Court justices than Donald Trump. Stress the importance of the Supreme Court by pointing out that they'll be making decisions that will shape this country for what is sure to the rest of our lives and a significant portion of our childrens'. Make it a referendum on the Supreme Court instead of Trump vs. Clinton.

>15k likes in 2 hours

Yeah, that's pretty huge

THREE PANT SHITS

NEW ZYKLON BEN

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/774616320327376896

#BasketOfAdorables.

Not a webm, but I enjoy using this scene as a visual metaphor:
youtube.com/watch?v=qdOBjf33K5I
Just consider the ship to be the Clinton campaign and the wave to be this remark/the email server/whatever single big thing you think has doomed the campaign in a big way.

IPSOS:

Trump +1 in Wisconsin
Trump +10 in New Mexico
Trump +3 in Iowa

Polling strongly in all lean Republican states (Arizona, Utah, Georgia, Missouri)

Only -1 in Michigan, -5 in Connecticut, -3 in Nevada, -1 in North Carolina.

IT'S OGRE!

Israel isn't a US state or territory, no Sir! It's the US capital!

Absolutely REKT

>+10 in new mexicu

wut

Can't wait for the bonus Assange drop

>Even including the sore on her tongue.

God bless this man.

So what's the consensus, are Israel's interests more aligned with Trump or Hillary? I've read mixed things?

Hilldog is in bed with Saudi's who are bad for Israel? But Trump wants to buddy up to Putin who is with Iran, who is against Israel?

Redpill me

>implying Quark wasn't, by far, the most enjoyable character in all of trek.

ATTENTION

THIS IS THE ANONYMOUS HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums

LET JILL DEBATE!!!

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING....

>New Mexico (5)

That's good - those electoral votes are priceless.

last digit is the number of years she has to live

>Trump Threatens Act Of War As Response To Rude Hand Gestures
>Hand Gestures
>meanwhile in the article...
>"It was unclear whether Trump literally meant gestures from the Iranians or whether he was referring to threatening or dangerous actions with their boats."
>"Last month, small Iranian vessels harassed a U.S. Navy destroyer and a coastal patrol boat in the Persian Gulf, leading the U.S. ships to fire warning shots toward the Iranians."

So he obviously didn't mean hand gestures, but it plays into their "MUH TEMPERAMENT" meme, and the U.S. ships fire warning shots at boats. How is that not threatening an act of war ("stay the fuck away from our ships or we will sink you")? But the president is currently Obama so it's alright.

Journalism right there, folks.

youtu.be/xy5jAixHhSA

New Mexico is such a surprise to me.

>what is aleppo?
>basket of deplorables
did we really deserve two top tier memes so close together?

Kek is truly with us.

Well rule #284 of the Ferengi Rule of Acquisition states that "Deep down, everyone's a Ferengi."

Christ that will never get not disgusting.

I've seen "worse" on Sup Forums over the years but that fucking takes the cake

Who is Data? Who is Q? Who is The Doctor?

SO YOU HATE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS BUT DON'T LIKE IT WHEN LIBERALS CALL YOU PIECES OF SHIT?

WOW YOU STUPUD DRUMPFKINS GUESS I'M A #GUACROCKET NOW.

While there's a couple of concerning polls here too, the movement towards Trump in states he shouldn't be close to winning is remarkable.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/

The problem is this:

Hillary Clinton could eat a newborn baby live on CNN/FOX/ABC/NBC and the media would still not attack her.

What makes you think the media say anything about the #deplorables comments that can hurt Hillary?

nice work pleb

The Ferengi were Americans. The space jew Bajorans tried to pin the jew title on the Ferengi. Fuck Bajorans.

>Donald Trump would be a space jew
no

Wow. just wow