Why isnt Sam taking care of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
youtu.be/cnoLEbbsVQU
youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he'll be fine
if God is still alive, he'll look after our boy

He said he had a near mental breakdown and then 'ego death' during a John Maus gig because he knew that part of his life was over.

Source

Man, all sam had to do was stfu and they would be eric andre level famous right now

he does twitch streams, he's fine

The stream he did after the gig. The title was something like 'pure ego death' if it's still on his twitch channel.

Yeah but then Sam wouldn't be hella f*ckin based haha

lol
source if not bullshit

Imagine the pain that he feels every night before falling to sleep when he remembers this

>he does twitch streams
>he's fine

pick one ;^)

From what I've seen he doesn't really care. He made 40k after taxes for six episodes. He made about 500k off of btc and eth, and now he's spending it on producing a video game

This is getting sad now, Sam.

yeah and charls lives in a shed

Are you just memeing or do you seriously think that was genuine?

at least it's not a cuck shed. i mean things could always be worse

seems legit. The start of that video of him working his lame construction job was him holding up his cartoon network employee card and pretending he was going to work there

He is literally on a spirit quest.

>implying Charls and Nick doesn't share his politics
>implying Charls wouldn't have exploded at some point anyway
Charls is way too volatile to be a cookie cutter TV cuck.

How is working in construction and living in a spacious as fuck basement playing games while hanging out with friends and being an eceleb a bad thing to you retards? Charls life sound great

No one wants to be associated with Sam anymore

Yeah I just looked at his twitter and all he talks about is Sup Forums. Sam could've been more subtle though

Someone explain to me just how Charls got a job at Cartoon Network.

Charls was always more crazy than Sam
Nik never seemed too into it because he's older and more mature

How are the New England, first choice school kids not smarter than this? Was it irony? Was it irony plus the method?

Its from when he was working at Adult Swim.

Yeah he mouths "Vote Trump" in one of the world peace skits. It's a tragedy that these guys lost their fucking show man. Fucking kikes

Ok I see this faggot everywhere. Some right-wing comedian? Got a job on tv said something retarded now unemployed? That it? What did he say I need a laugh.

Anyone else remember how optimistic this place was back last august when WP started airing? It was genuiely cool to see something completely new come to the mainstream

He has untreated schizophrenia.

I remember how everyone on tv thought sam was bullshitting us. Good times

man sam really fucked it for all of them

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

its because hes an insecure narcissist who craves constant attention

Bingo

How does one become such a jaded cynical asshole over the course of 5 years. People really do change.

is him mouthing trump supposed to be ironic or are they actually worse than snl with pushing politics in their material?

i dont like trump but the fuckin alternative dude...

He explained the tweet and it's pretty hard to fault him. The faggots that were marching were advocating for "punching and killing nazis" after all

well that explains why a non-nigger is browsing Sup Forums

His glasses look at least -10..-12 in each eye. Those are some strong glasses.

I honestly don't understand how Hillary would be any worse than Trump. Trump is actually even more of an idiot than I previously thought.

dam your gf must get wet when u talk tough like that

How is that comparable? The entirety of the mainstream media was against trump, all charls did was mouth it

how does that have anything to do with anything? were they unironically going "dude vote for the candidate we like now look at this cool music video"
holy shit these guys really are for edgy autistic teenagers

Now that was fucking beyond retarded but that crowd was loving him when he was kowtowing to them at the beginning. Both sides came out looking awful but he had a career to lose. Thanks for the link user appreciate it.

Nazis deserve far worse than that

I'm not even that edgy or a big fan of his but if I was there I'd be crying laughing dude

I smile every time I think of the six million kike subhumans that starved to death in camps

>how does that have anything to do with anything?
Because he thought it would be better for the world if Trump won...its not like they said it directly, like he said, just mouthed

their entire shtick is drenched in right wing conspiracy and anger at culture rejecting them: jews, fluoride, women are too slutty, black people blah blah. just angry children who never grew up or learned how to function in a society that doesnt share the same emotional hangups. its honestly pretty sad, especially for the old bald one i forget his name

The witch hunt was happening even before the show aired.

He apparently had a deal for 8 seasons which Adult Swim backed out of after one season, I think. I never really saw a specific reason, someone with a few shows over there didn't like Charls' politics nor the other producers. Some butthurt writer got mad cause Sam Hyde (one of the two executive producers) roasted him in an interview. Claimed they hid swastikas in the show, clearly that's retarded, Andrew Ruse (other executive producer) is Jewish.
Maybe an amalgamation of politics is what really fucked it all up. Lefties have been eternally butthurt due to the election, any other year, this show would still be going.
Real shame, was some of their best work.

people who boo at open mics are fucking assholes

I feel sorry for them. It must be hard to develop a comedy thing, keep putting in effort, land an actual TV show, and then have it go proof, leaving you with a regular job-job in the case of Charls (assuming it isn't some convoluted act) and the same internet "please donate" stuff you did before. Granted, maybe getting a TV show these days isn't as big of a deal with YouTube and all that, but I can guarantee you thatn at least for guys in their late 20s and up, having an actual TV show holds some degree of "I made it in the entertainment world" significance than developing a large subscriber base YouTube channel. Hopefully they'll continue to grow and develop prolonged success above and beyond what they have reached already.

No way any executive would give a bunch of nobodies a deal for 8 seasons.

the way you type and voice your opinions is very strange
got something you wanna tell us, big guy?

is it time for a stand the fuck up ape thread lads

what vid is this mentioned in?

So are you saying that only shows that lean left deserve to be on the air?

modern tragedy

But left wing comedy is bitter anger at losing an election and the existance of religion?

>it's ok for the entire media to support a candidate but how dare this 2 guys even say his name
I love democracy

I'm , not the other poster. Strange? How so? I guess you're trying to insinuate that I'm/we're Sam, but I can assure you that I'm not. I just feel for them and know it must be hard to finally land a mainstream gig, lose it, and then wind up right where you were before, if not worse off due to apparently being blacklisted.

Charls was always da best MDE anyway. Nick second place, and fat goober Sam is last. Not sure why people like Sam so much.

>fat goober Sam
you mean, muscle bound god Sam

> anger at culture rejecting them

Pretty sure they're just commenting on the culture. Why do you have to make it look like everyone that disagrees with you is mad?

Its 2016, you aren't cool with homosexuals coming to your schools to teach your kids about butt sex?

PEACE

A lot of his iphone vids were the only mde content we got for years
youtu.be/cnoLEbbsVQU

why isn't nick taking care of them?

Don't worry, Sam is cool with it, even if he denies it in public.

What was your favorite subtle/hidden joke in the show?

>DONT EMBARRASS ME
>charls getting a vape pen out in the wall show

youtube.com/watch?v=z417pTeaCws

Jesus make actual jokes instead of complex irony

there wasnt any irony in that tho

kys leftard

Sam was never going to get away with it. The jews were after him the moment he got his show. Even before that. If you don't bow to (((them))), you'll get absolutely nowhere in the show business and that isn't just Sup Forums talking.

more likely derealization

Not six gorillion, unfortunately.

>he actually thinks the show would've remained if Sam had stayed quiet

>Shit sketches like Miata guys and Pick up artist with lazy jokes and low hanging targets all heavily feature Sam
>True kino with symbolism and depth like The Man who Would Never Be and The Teacher are Nick and Charles
Really makes you think

By all accounts, Nick is the really cynical and misanthropic one and probably the one that made Sam this way. If you find Nick's old myspace page, the anger and disgust is basically pouring out of the screen.

miata sketch was dope

Nick seems based but he'd probably bully me and call me a faggot

gib link to nick myspace

How did they find each other? Why don't I have friends

charls was friends with nick since they were kids and sam met charls at film school

Sam met Nick at a car dealership, they were both working there in the earliest days.
It's not hard to find, just search his name.
Yeah, he probably would, but he would probably also help you become a "man" (provided you have four years of college)

He gave out his number on his instagram, I called him and he was an absolute fucking bro

Stupid as fuck. Miata drivers being gay has been a played out joke since the 90's. It was just an excuse for Sam to crash a car.

wait they went to film school?
all those college/liberal arts parodies and they went to fucking film school?

i know sam went to carnegie then some other animation type thing

yes, most of what they do is based on their own experiences or mocking themselves.

You think he was talking a bunch of bullshit? He experienced it first hand. His advice isn't idealistic Sup Forums jibberish.

the whole thesis of MDE is that Sam Hyde regrets spending tens of thousands of dollars to go to RISD for graphic design and now has no career opportunities because there are no stable careers for talented artists

College Cunts is still the best MDE video
Charls' "Citizen of the World" monologue is the best parody of millenial yuppie culture I have ever seen

Since season 2 is pretty much a guarentee, just not right now, what are your predictions?
>moms and dads
>more cyberpunk
>2masx?

cute

Nick is probably the coolest to be around desu

kind of sick of the sketch comedy stuff. Wish they'd aim for something more challenging like a reimagining of the sitcom genre