What is wrong with abortion?

What is wrong with abortion?

Life is just pain.

Finish life without pain is always good.

right?

Other urls found in this thread:

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes we need more sacrifices to lord satan haha

there is nothing wrong with abortion. crime rates, unemployment, homelessness and drug use significantly drop in every country 18 years after abortion is legalized. people who are against this are just stupid Christians. we don't need more degenerates and if we can exterminate them before they are born all the better.

Abortion is murder. It takes a retarded act of moral acrobatics to see it any other way around.

That said, I believe that it's an act of mercy over the cruelty women routinely show children that they feel inconvenienced by.

I can only respect a woman who's had an abortion if she can admit. "I killed a child."

I honestly don't have a problem with abortion. But I fucking hate the people who use the "it's not really alive! It's just a clump of cells! My body my choice!" argument.

It is literally infanticide. Just fucking own up to it and stop deluding yourself. I understand why people want to do it, and I personally think the pros outweigh the cons, but just fucking stop fooling yourself into thinking you're not taking a life.

Personally the only time I would personally abort is for rape or a detected birth defect. No point in raising a downie. Just abort it and try again.

I I am a Christian but to be honest I have to agree. It's not that I want these children dead so much as I want them innocent upon death. The mother never gets a chance to f*** them up and spread her sin to them. She will always be guilty but at least their sons and daughters never had the chance to follow in their footsteps. Any other added benefit is just happenstance. I don't Advocate saying but I know fighting it in this world is useless. It's easier just to let the wages of it be dolled out. All too often the punishment for a sin is in the mindset leading up to the act and the guilt following.

Advocate sin*

let me save all of you newfags the trouble and tell you the truth

abortion needs to remain legal to curb the growth of minorities.

it's literally state-funded eugenics

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

>state-funded eugenics
This.
In an environment without depredation there must be some way of selection.

I remain pro-life. That said, it'll have to be regulated on a state level once the supreme court here is packed with solid justices. Also, it is obscene that that cunt Cecile Richards is making big $$$ from taxpayer-funded killing of babies. I think it should be a law that with abortion comes mandatory sterilization. Women who would consider and abortion are unfit to be mothers.

>So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.
I'm ok with this because it keeps the number of minorities down.

not her body not her choice

>Abortion is murder. It takes a retarded act of moral acrobatics to see it any other way around.

Fetus ain't people.

Literally child sacrifice to moloch. Look up moloch in bible, the bible commands us not to sacrifice children to moloch. Why do you think Hillary loves planned parenthood?

>state funded eugenics
This is only true in America (and I guess Canada as well). In europe, the abortion rates are sky-fucking-high. And guess who's getting the abortions? Protip: it's not Ahmed and Fatimah.

Furthermore, even in America, while abortion provides a slightly eugenic effect, it's still offset by all the government gibsmedat programs that have a far stronger DYSGENIC effect. So overall, dumb mudskins are still encouraged to reproduce (because the state pays for them and their children)

Having this opinion qualifies you for extermination

Sure

>"""""""her""""""" body

sage

You are stupid

The Bible doesn't consider fetuses children though.

>doesnt involve a knife
>somehow murder
You are a special kind of retard

I hate you and those why think like you

I'm with you. I see the utility and the necessary evil of abortion but girls who go to abortion rallies and try to rationalize it as anything other than infanticide make me sick.

It has to be some kind of ingrained sociopathy to go to rallies celebrating the murder of 50 million children.

Its not true in america

its cool.

Well, less niggers is always good

They will be people if there is no intervention, so it is equivalent.

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
>lololol these aren't murders they don't involve a knife
I know this is bait but fuck it

What about the child's body? Half of that kid is mine if I'm the father, so I should have some say in the matter.

*fewer niggers

Ita not murder they dont use a knife

¿Por qué no?

Abortion is only wrong if white people do it

This.

If you dont consiser abortion you are unfit yo me a parent

If there is no intervention it will miscarry due to severe malnutrition. It doesn't gain citizenship until it joins the military though, so it can be retroactively aborted until then.

>Life is just pain.

>Finish life without pain is always good.

Both wrong. Only a hedonist would believe that all pain is bad and all pleasure is good.

Wake up.

It's just cognitive dissonance on their part. They want to live in a consequence-free world where none of their actions have any bad connotations. It's purely about feels