Am I the only one here whos hyped for the Waco miniseries?

Am I the only one here whos hyped for the Waco miniseries?

youtube.com/watch?v=QcruuokFXsE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKlsThwd75w
youtube.com/watch?v=TYSJJCwkY0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_tank
youtube.com/watch?v=D8kgZ9AAXhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Taylor Kitsch
No thanks

As long as we get to see the kiddy diddler die.

hyped for that revisionism. wonder what guy will play janet reno. you think they will show kids burning to death?

No sir you are not. It's not going to be critical of the Government's actions at all however.

>he dindu nuffin! the ATF murdered them!

serious question, why do neo-nazis make him into some hero and martyr?

THE FIRE RISES

reminder that Koresh set his own compound on fire and that cults committ mass suicide all the time and you are a retard defending a pedophile weirdo nutcase

Shh Miss Reno.

Right

youtube.com/watch?v=wKlsThwd75w

>muh reno!

yeah, who needs to actually read about the case when you can just continue to parrot retarded internet conspiracy theories

Most of the people who died in the compound fire had been tied up by the cult leaders so they couldn't escape.

Do you think he would have set his compound on fire including children if the building wasn't under siege by the ATF? Do you really think the ATF achieved a win with Waco?

except that the idea that the Feds set it on fire was from incendiary tear gas cannisters which were fired 4 hours before the fire even started

and the "le fire tanks!" dont exist

and that they werent collapsing the stairwells

and that the tanks were pumping tear gas into the compound

and that the branch dividians set their own compound on fire

and that the fire was ignited by the gas, which is why is trails back to the tank

again, cults commit mass suicide all the time. why do you deny this?

>Its YOUR fault for trying to stop this crazy asshole who was willing to murder children after he raped them by burning them alive! hes the good guy in this case!

Listen to yourself user. Youre fucking insane

>MK ULTRA show
>Unabomber show
>Waco show

what did the Jews mean by this?

wow, some very passionate people arguing their version of events, really makes me think.

But if you look at this video the fire starts a completely different place?
youtube.com/watch?v=TYSJJCwkY0A

Lol I never said he was a good guy I have from the beginning been saying that the ATF's handling of the situation led to a lot of unnecessary deaths. You're too busy tasting boots to realize that things could have been handled differently resulting in less loss of life.

Good cast. There's nothing wrong with Kitsch.

I love that qt from Ozark.

she in it too shes in everything

>strawmanning

No one denies that the ATF handled it poorly asshole, its always your side that denies that David dindu nuffin despite the fact that he was the one hoarding weapons and molesting children, and now you are blaming the Feds because hes the one who decided to mass suicide everyone in the building, including children who he lied about when he told the feds none where in there anymore, rather than surrendering and facing justice. The ATF arent bad guys for attempting to arrest some piece of shit cult leader user. You seriously need to take a step back and realize what you are arguing

>clarify my position
>get accused of strawmanning
>get strawmanned
Thank you for clarifying the position I apparently hold.

do you accept that it was mainly making a point to all domestic right not to dare oppose the federal government after randy weaver?

no because they werent. They were a weirdo cult that was being investigated because they were hoarding illegal weapons (which along with their doomsday beliefs made them dangerous) as well as molesting children. The government is completely justified in going after them for this. It was Koresh that lied to them about releasing all the kids and it was Koresh that refused to just surrender and it was Koresh that set his own building on fire.

then after the fact, batshit conspiracy theoriest just made up their own version of what happened and just projected their ideas onto Koresh, when he never stood for them in the first place, and made him into some sort of martyr. Seriously, Koresh molest children, then burns them alive, so conspiracy theoriest think the ATF is the bad guy for this. Then McVeigh bombs OKC, even though he knew there was a day care facility there, and intentionally murders children, and you guys then say hes a hero.

He was GOAT in fnl

>"le fire tanks!" dont exist
just fucking kill yourself already
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_tank

Oh a heavily armed cult in entrenched positions with explosives and children, lets raid them. What could possibly go wrong?

(((ATF))) (((FBI)))

Who is playing Bill Hicks? He was there at the time and has a fucking lot to say about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8kgZ9AAXhU

user, stop being petty because you realize the conspiracy theory you believed in for so long is fucking retarded.

This Koresh guy was a real waco

>0:22
Is that Shea fucking Whigham?

>Koresh molest children

No physical proof of that whatsoever, only anecdotal evidence

Found the future cult member

Samefagging but Shannon, Whigham and Paul Sparks? We got a Boardwalk reunion over hyah!

can't wait for the Timmy McVeigh cameo

What is conspiracy about the ATF playing Rambo and lead to a lot of death that probably could have been avoided by simply not thinking things through. What the fuck did they think was gonna happen? The logical inconsistencies with the desired outcome. Accountability is now a conspiracy.

>What is conspiracy about the ATF playing Rambo and lead to a lot of death that probably could have been avoided by simply not thinking things through.

because they didnt do that. It was a siege that last 50 fucking days of the ATF negotiating shit with them after THEY fired on the ATF for doing their job. They even let Koresh make some speech about his dumb shit beliefs on the radio in exchange for letting more members out, but he completely lied and went back on his word after that. Then they said "fuck this faggot" and started pumping tear gas into the compound, David realized he was fucking done with, so he set the place on fire. then dumbasses started saying the ATF did this because its completely impossible for a cult to comitte mass suicide. Heavens gate and Jonestown didnt happen in their reality I guess.

I’m surprised that Taylor Kitsch has more range than “generic protagonist #23742”

Legit didn’t recognize in the trailer

and then McVeigh taught the federal government that shit like Ruby Ridge and Waco doesn't happen without consequences. And you know what? Shit like that stopped happening. by your logic, McVeigh was just as justified as the ATF was.

He's the villain in American Assassin.

As the Waco County sheriff testified afterward, he told the ATF from the start that Korseh and the others regularly went into town and could have been safely arrested at any time.

I’ll also add that prior to Waco, the Clinton administration was considering eliminating the ATF and folding their alcohol and tobacco enforcement duties into the FDA and the gun administration into the FBI, which would have resulted in a bunch of ATF agents and bureaucrats losing their comfy high paying gub’ment gigs.

At which point, the ATF concocted a bullshit story about “illegal machine guns” and launched a massive and compleatly unnecessary militarized operation to get Koresh, with the results we all saw and got exactly what they were looking for and now we see ATF agents at all kinda police operations, even if there is nothing there related to their duties.

tl;dr the ATF murdered a bunch off Americans to keep their jobs and funding and this propaganda miniseries will try to justify their actions.

which is the MK Ultra show?

I like that dude, I'm glad he's getting more chances. He looks quite a bit like Koresh here I thought.

Y’know I saw that and completely forgot it existed shortly after I saw it? If I thought hard I could maybe pick out some plot details but a movie’s never stuck in my head LESS.

Wormwood, a Netflix movie by Errol Morris

Judging by the trailer it focuses solely on Frank Olson's suicide, which is really fucking inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.