Pepe is a normalfag meme now

We need a new god to worship to further our meme magic and MAGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sgxJOeWsh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. We are his apostles, they are merely his disciples.

We were the first. We are the holders of the Holy Offices.

>more exposure for Kek to feast on

I don't see the downside

fucking normies

Kek has begun to manifest physically, we must continue or increase or devotion.

All non-normalfags deserve to be run over by a truck. You are a pox and a disgrace. Thank god you're so socially inferior you'll never pass on your defective genes. We just need to hurry up the process of removing you pathetic useless wastes of flesh from existence. You'll never do anything of value and you'll never have an opinion that matters to the real world.

>we need to abandon the only god who listens because m-m-muh secret club
Where is your faith, user?

GET OUUUUUUT FILTHY HERETIC

REEEESPECT LORD KEK!

Don't listen to this follower of MOLOCH. Kek IS our saviour.

WE NEED ANOTHER ROUND OF PEPE POO POO

i fucking hate normies christ

The more humans that give their praise to The Mighty KEK, the better. More food for our lord.

pope John XXIII is the greatest meme in the universe

KeK will set you free, but only those who dedicate themselves to his will and work hard to further his truth.

Ave

Is there a Pepe Halloween costume yet? I'd be kinda surprised if there isn't one.

We were playing God user. We didn't know how far we were pushing it, now it's out of our control. I saw someone wearing this god-forsaken shirt in public once. I couldn't stop staring so he said to me "hey us oldfags gotta stick together". I looked at him in disgust. Then someone posted this image. Everything fell into place.

WITNESSED

If doubles, Claire and Lola have blessed my post

Everyone please stop and think.
We have turned an image of a frog into a meme so elite it has entered the 3D realm. This is our god we have made into a reality.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2004 and Pepe is by far the most robust meme I've seen. Not only going from an old as FEELS GOOD MAN frog to being used by normies, then to be taken back to a symbol akin to a modern day swastika by the (((MSM))).

Hats off. Not even coolface lasted nearly this long before reddit did it's thing with it.

>Complaining about outsiders
>On a public site

lol someone bought the rarest pepe shirt

You know who it is.

PRAISE BEAN

Have you been living in a cave? Pepe went mainstream months ago, maybe almost a year ago. Normalfags posted "rare pepes" all the fucking time, and now they're over it and it's basically an """"alt right"""" thing exclusively.

There is only one true God and his name is KeK, his son is Trump and holy spirit is Pepe.
Don't you dare to worship any other God, but KeK!

You guys are way behind. Pepe was co-opted by normies and tumblrettes a while ago thanks to the "rare pepe" meme. Poo poo pee pee, the oregon shooting, and the links to racism made them stop posting pepes and the meme was reclaimed.

Good times...Seems like 4 years aog

This. I deleted my pepe folder and a few months later "twitter nazis" saved him.

>picture related

Archie > Pepe

Harry > Pepe

Not true

Pepe was all the rage with the normies a few months ago now all they do is post Harambe with Pepe just as a distant memory to them.

Yeah I don't think Pepe is going anywhere. I kinda miss Jimmy Rustles though.

Didn't think it was this bad. I've got a normalfag Pepe abuser, he sticks to the reddit style Pepe of "rare" Pepes, he usually just memes with it.
I love this meme

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Moloch will only bring greater ruin to the Ísles

>is this from the same IG as the couple LARPing with their retard? Are these the same faggots or different assholes forcing us all to look at their retards?

Archie is a good choice.
It has to be someone that normies feel uncomfortable promoting.

I vote for Sheriff J.W. Pepper

youtube.com/watch?v=1sgxJOeWsh0

I remember seeing this cereal at Whole Foods before it was a meme and dying of laughter, although it was more at the name "Gorilla Munch" than the image.

I could have been a meme progenitor and missed the chance.