Alt right youtubers

Conservative, alt right or politically incorrect youtubers who are also funny.

So far I know of
-Mark Dice
-Filthy Frank
-Milo Yiannapolis

Any more suggestions? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/95fVW_iB0ao
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0
youtube.com/watch?v=aHL59gEeRX4
youtu.be/PoOD9FWWTfI
youtube.com/watch?v=sFgfcI2mOwg
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>alt-right
'no'

Good one Australia

Here's a (You)

>Alt right
>Filthy Frank
>Milo Yianapodopolopolous
Please
Please return to reddit.

This is OUR website now, Sup Forums BICH

Get enriched by our small Redditor penises

Ugh 8====D~~~

>alt right
Can we all agree that the "alt-rght" is something created by the globalists to link nationalists movements to the racist/sexist trolls on twitter/youtube that have existed since the internet was a thing? and then soulless trash like Milo and Stefan tried to capitalize on this by making videos about it in order to increase their own fame and monetary gain

Nothing to see here, just another edgy newfag

Take it to >>>/j/ you double nigger.
I'm sure they'd love to hear that shit.

There is no such thing as "alt-right".
It's just a bullshit term coined by the media as a dumping ground for everything they don't like.
Stop using it.

>Alt right

CRT shill detected. Take your bullshit conspiracy crap back to /r/hillary4prez

If you do not watch Commonfilth you are basically a Homosexual

Learn to use google, dipshit.

Do your own research. Why do you need to be served everything on a silver plate?

And none of those 3 is nearly alt-right.

Also, nice bait.

2/10 would fall again for it.

>They have their own personal board for trying to get shillary elected

Alt-right isn't real by the way. It is a Soros-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Trump's campaign.

The Alt-Right is a brand in general.

Whenever there is a counter cultural movement, it is crystalised into a set idea and name which can be branded, even if its not truly representative of the original movement, those with sympathys conform to the new brand.

The same thing happened in the 60s with the hippies.

Insincere middle aged entrepreneurs will capitalise from this. Beware the corporate hijacking of genuine revolutionary change in the Zeitgeist.

youtu.be/95fVW_iB0ao
Fits the criteria of being political incorrect.
Decent guys. Gets kinda stupid with the humor. But they always try to come up with a solution which is why I watch at least. They don't just bitch about the statistics.

Black pigeon speaks >>> all

But Milo called out the Jews on the Ruben report. Surely he is one of us!

Yes, lets just call them what we normally do. Sup Forumsacks. That's far less damning!

Filthy Frank is pure nihilism (both negative and positive) so it's obvious he'd make fun of anti-materialistic world-views such as any SJW rant.
Also there's no such thing as the 'alt-right'

He's a flaming hot faggot that has probably been pegged a trillion times.
He makes his sexuality a part of his personality.
And just because he says something logical doesn't mean you get to associate him with being "redpilled."
It's like if I said Leafyisqueer was redpilled and part of the alt right because he made a video about a feminist.

Good point

Thanks
Forget I said anything about the alt right I didn't know that it was a dumping ground for whatever $hillary hates.
Just give me some youtubers that are redpilled

My bad, forgot the /s

Stardusk. He's my favorite alt-righter.

Don't get all your political information from e-celebs. Aside from that, Ramzpaul can be a laugh.

>Also there's no such thing as the 'alt-right'

Love this meme. As soon as Hillary condemned the alt-right there's been a flock of (((anonymous))) posters coming out of the woodworks trying to convince everybody that the alt-right either doesn't exist or is a kike psyop.

The alt-right as a term has been around for years, the ideals it represents is essentially all the ones Sup Forumsacks do, stop demonizing it like a submissive cuck faggot.

Everyone who says otherwise is a shill or an idiot if you actually think Milo represents us.

>what is co-opting

Sall good my heretic, just watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkvNoVaFvU (My shit)
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0

That should get you started. Also, you're not going to get all your knowledge from just ecelebs. I would recommend reading some things like the turner diaries.

>Milo
>alt right

kek

If you want some good alt right channels, try these:
- AndyGreatstory
- NPI/Radix
- Pale Hominid
- Millennial Woes
- Murdoch Murdoch
- American Renaissance
- Stefan Molyneux isn't alt right but he is redpilled
- Million Dollar Extreme
- Red Ice Radio

You're welcome.

AMTV
TheAmazingAtheist
Thunderf00t
TL;DR
AlphaOmegaSin
Adam Kokesh

>not including the most glorious alt0-right channel of all

youtube.com/watch?v=aHL59gEeRX4

I know he prefaces his vid saying he isn't alt-right but he goes on to say he subscribes to a lot of their ideas. I think he's alt-right insofar as he can be without getting shut down.

>Filthy Frank
>Alt-Right
Please stop

Hate to tell you this, but you're very wrong. Alt Right is very real and on the rise. Trump has merely galvanized the movement. While Trump is not Alt Right, he is in aligned with it in an intuitive sort of way. His positions (mostly common sense) speak directly to the Alt Right's focus on preserving Western culture and nationhood, which is an implicit dogwhistle to white identity politics. Tell me, do you honestly think most minorities and immigrants give a shit about lower taxes, the right to bear arms, and what are traditionally, conservative Republican values? No. They want mo money fo dem programs and free housing.

Trump is seeking to conserve the people who built this nation, and, whether or not he realizes it, his target demographic is white people who fear the country they knew growing up (which was in most measures, better).

When it's all stripped away, white people don't want to live in a country run by minorities. Looking at countries that are, why in the hell would they?

So no, the Alt Right is not fabricated by anyone but the conditions that primed it for its inevitable rise: Globalism, the managerial state, "diversity," imperialist wars fought on Israel's behalf, and destruction of the American middle class.

Check out:

- The Right Stuff
- RADIX Journal
- VDARE
- American Renaissance
- Alternative Right
- The Occidental Observer
- Counter Currents

The list goes on and on.

SARGON

Sargon is a closet marxist cuck who firmly believes we are all equal and only socio-economics play any significant role in society.

Milo, Lauren Southern, Gavin McKinnes, etc. are cultural libertarians.

Alt-right is white nationalist, anti-globalist, anti-faggot, anti-Jewry, and authoritarian. See: Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, TheRightStuff, FashTheNation, RamZPaul, etc.

Alex Jones
youtu.be/PoOD9FWWTfI

Canadian Alt-right channel

youtube.com/watch?v=sFgfcI2mOwg

NEW
E
W

If you like in depth gaming videos with political undertones, AccursedFarms is my favorite channel by far. Check out his Deux Ex analysis.

Common Filth, Millennial Woes, BlitheringGenius, Computing Forever.

He's right. None on your list are even close

MW
Murdoch Murdoch
Counter currents
Amren
Radix

That'll get you started

Start listening to TRS radio fayget

>PJW
No.
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY