I think that a little more grounded version of Mysterio could absolutely work on film...

I think that a little more grounded version of Mysterio could absolutely work on film. Just imagine him disguising himself as Uncle Ben to fuck with Peter's head.

That fishbowl just can't be translated to film though.

What would you propose to do with it, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Disguise-Costumes-Face-Chrome-Adult/dp/B007S016WQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481327211&sr=8-2&keywords=mirror mask
amazon.com/Disguise-Costumes-Blank-Chrome-Adult/dp/B00872774U/ref=cts_ap_3_vtp?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2601945442&pf_rd_r=BBFCEPY42Z4Z3J9E0P7S&pd_rd_wg=xQdYu&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00872774U&pd_rd_w=kSXN4&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=BBFCEPY42Z4Z3J9E0P7S&_encoding=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>That fishbowl just can't be translated to film though.

That's the best part though

Most likely something reminiscent of this.
I personally would like to see him wearing a white spandex mask that encompasses his whole head like rorschach but without the ink. Cover it with a purple hood and call it a day

I don't disagree. Maybe he's like always holding a sphere that is reminiscent of it or something?

>What would you propose to do with it, Sup Forums ?
I'm imagining a cobra-commander style mirrored facemask under a hood.

or something like this

Give him a Cobra Commander mirror mask.
They'd have a better chance of making a good looking dome than they would the cuffs on those gloves, that shit it just too awesome to ever be real.

I'd say have it somewhere similar to Cobra Commander but with smoke or mist fog coming out of the neck or something. Not too much, just enough to make it a little eerie.

I want a Spider-Man/Batman crossover where Mysterio and Clayface team up to make the best. movie. ever.

And you know, kill a lot of people doing it.

Kind of like Ultimate Mysterio?
I can get on board with that shit.

I want something that looks like a someone took a high tech suit, and then gave it the hollywood special effect/prop makeover. He'd be great in the sequel, putting on a chaotic show across New York, wanting to be a celebrity, and thinking killing Spider Man would be the finale

Featureless metallic mask with a mist venting from around the neckline, encasing it to some degree.

Y..Yeah man.

Keep the bowl, but use it as a cup.

Every Actor/Actress these days want's to be recognizable, even if they're playing cgi characters. With that in mind, the helmut would probably be this

But with smoke inside resembling a face of some sort.
Pretty much ripping off of Rorsach

Nah, the fishbowl is fine. It seems like a wonky choice at first, but then you discover that its actually super useful.

The fishbowl is the perfect cover for a projector system to make holograms around him without being obvious about it. Its indistinct enough that he can make multiple 'dummy' Mysterios really cheap to set up a hall-of-mirrors trick without breaking the bank, where the suit and glass dome are just a scarecrow positioned to draw attention.

And best of all, its big enough that Mysterio can still wear heavy makeup UNDER the bowl, so even after you 'unmask' him he is still hiding his identity.

Its weird and hammy, but if you are doing a Mysterio that ISN'T hammy as fuck you are doing to wrong. The dude is a performer.

Why not be holding the hologram/fishbowl device then?

The Ultimate Mysterio would be a good alternative, but the normal style is just good for what the guy attempts. Smokes and screens should turn every fight with spidey into a bad disco trip.

A sort of bubble-helmet but with a neck could work. Same general sort of shape, but connected to his head instead of his torso.

I really want him to just be a shitty magician at first who commits a crime and gets humiliated by Spidey. Then he somehow chances on the mindstone after Infinity war and BOOM.
He's actually a threat, and his weird costume and powers are plausible because they've already been established in the MCU

>Mind Stone
Fuck off with your shit taste. We get enough of the infinity stones and that my friend misses the entire point of what makes Mysterio great. He puts considerable effort in making his illusions seem real

>mysterio using an infinity stone
kill yourself

He uses the fishbowl at first, then it gets melted to his face, leaving his face nearly featureless but still encompassed by glass.

Yeah most people normally forgive a new costume if they pay homage to OG one at first, kind of like Cap's costume in the beginning of the first avenger and when Luke Cage and J.Jones's costumes make cameo appearances.

There's something really hot about Mysterios design, but I can't put my finger on it.

I want to put my finger in Mysterio's ass.

This:
amazon.com/Disguise-Costumes-Face-Chrome-Adult/dp/B007S016WQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1481327211&sr=8-2&keywords=mirror mask

Or this:
amazon.com/Disguise-Costumes-Blank-Chrome-Adult/dp/B00872774U/ref=cts_ap_3_vtp?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2601945442&pf_rd_r=BBFCEPY42Z4Z3J9E0P7S&pd_rd_wg=xQdYu&pf_rd_s=desktop-detail-softlines&pf_rd_t=40701&pd_rd_i=B00872774U&pd_rd_w=kSXN4&pf_rd_i=desktop-detail-softlines&pd_rd_r=BBFCEPY42Z4Z3J9E0P7S&_encoding=UTF8

>character whose whole schtick is being a master of movie props, CGI and practical effects
>I know, let's get rid of all of that and just make him so low tier reality warper!
No.

>/thread