Did the father sexually abuse her?

Was it implied?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/danoshinsky/crash-into-me-is-kinda-creepy?utm_term=.fl42d5pXW#.frjjJWQGz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wanted to but at the time of the story he hadn't done it yet

No but he physically abused her, implied by the face.

cant wait until she is 18

In the book Pennywise tells Beverly that "the reason he hit you was because he wanted to fuck you". I guess it's open to interpretation whether Pennywise knew this for certain (because he is some weird omnipotent force who clearly has access to people's thoughts to an extent) OR whether he was just saying that at the time because he deliberately wanted to upset Bev (it was as an adult that he said this to her, when she herself would probably have been aware of her dad's weird relationship with her).

Bev also talks about a palpable atmosphere of tension around him which ramped up to the extreme when she hit puberty.

However she also said the first time she'd seen a dick was when she saw Patrick wanking off Henry Bowers and also when Bev's mum straight up asked her if the dad diddled her she - Bev - had no fucking idea what her mum was even talking about.

Anyone who thinks she was being sexually abused is a pedophile projecting their own thoughts onto the movie. Direct quote from the sound grip who worked on the film.

get a load of this fag.

this post has everything you need to know

I may be goin to hell in a bucket, but at least Im enjoying the ride.

Cutting off her hair was an attempt to uglify herself. You see it lots with lesbos.

I havent watched It, but my friend had. So when we were discussing it he said:
- And that redhaired girl was really sexy.
- Isnt whe like 13 or something?
- Well, her father was fucking her, so its ok to see her as a woman.

Was he in the wrong?

>things that never happened

Your friend is a man. I have my doubts about you though.

>in the theater
>scene in the drug store comes up
>camera and lighting draw the eye directly to her ass
>let out a barely audible "Jesus Christ" under my breath
>friends look at me

There is zero chance they weren't looking too. It was impossible not to.

Her stepfather does.

Who can blame him?

Your story should be that you were at that moment exasperated at Hollywood objectification o children.

That should hold in a court.

I just love this type of photo, where the face is in or close to the water surface and the lighting changes because of the water

also checked

(dave matthews music starts playing)

I see you're an admirer of Sophia as well.

you people need help

why is she spreading her legs?

You don't even know the beginning of it. ONCE YOU SEE MY WORK, YOU WILL KNOW TRUE TERROR.

>Did the father sexually abuse her?

she says she's guilty for that

and she fucked some guys at school, so the girls threw trash at her

i'ts not hard t o understand right?

You totally missed the plot.
She's a virgin.

You dirty birdy!

buzzfeed.com/danoshinsky/crash-into-me-is-kinda-creepy?utm_term=.fl42d5pXW#.frjjJWQGz

She knows I'm approaching

Lewd.

"Suck the root" is best line

is he?

it heavily hinted she fucked most of the chads

Henry was spreading rumors and everyone believed it.
Beverly has only kissed boys, and before Bill and Ben, it was just Henry.

She never kissed Henry, he was just projecting his insecurities.

This, I think the one guy she admitted to kissing was her dad.

read the book

why is she smearing period blood on his face?

Do you guys have hearing problems? The one boy she kissed was Bill in the 3rd grade play.

It's what gingers do.

No, why would she tell Bill she kissed him in 3rd grade?

I'm pretty sure they said she kissed Henry in a 3rd grade play or something like that

Richie tells it actually

I didn't realize she actually said who, my bad.

It was bill

I'm talking about when Bill and Bev are in the bathroom together.
Bev says the rumors are fake but she's only kissed once before but they were kids.
I swear she said it was Henry.

She's trying to get the point across that she likes him without saying it, which is why she brings up the poem to see if it was him or not.

what did they mean by boys cleaning up bev's blood from the bathroom?

It wasn't Bev's blood, it was the sink's blood.

its his patrician tier fetish

she likes to please

>Pennywise blasted Beverly in the face with all the collected period blood from Derry's many female residents

Looks similar to Ellen page but better

Not really.

She could make a decent Ellie for a Last of Us movie if they start filming like right now as in tomorrow before she gets a day older.

Literally yes, does everyone remember what he was saying before she kicked him in the balls? "Do they know that I..." he was probably going to say do they know that I took your virginity.

I fucking hate these types of gifs

Like the subtitles seem to not even match up what the person is saying. but I can hear it in my head and it just repeats instantly over and over again

Why are Amerilards so afraid of admitting attraction to a minor?

Some guy got lynched in the park by a group of people for trying to take a missing child to the police because they all just assumed he was a rapist for talking to a crying child.

straight short hair > long hair > short curly hair

Hateful, rat faced kike

This is on Leo's 90s pictures level of ridiculousness

He was attracted to her but only lashed put physically, I guess out of shame for wanting to fuck his own daughter.

it was just an ass
do you get out much

Wouldn't you?

Yeah that kind of thing is common in abuse victims, they try to make themselves unappealing. I've known kids who stop bathing and performing basic grooming for the same reason, it's something to look out for

Who comes up with these photoshoots?

ebst actress in the world

What Muschietti mean by this....

apparently its heavily implied in the book but I didn't get that vibe from his dad in the movie. he just seemed like a possessive and agressive guy obsessed with her daughter's reputation and purity

her*

big argentine cock

She was wearing a wig all time along......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not sure if i liked this movie or not
it just wasn't scary or creepy desu

me

More important question: is she virgin irl? is she a passed over like

Of course.

Lmao I'm glad that I'm not you.

In the book not at all but in the movie they imply it because she can't be a stronk independent womyn who kicks male ass and takes names unless her dad LITERALLY eyerapes and raperapes her

Is there a single female protagonist in movie history that doesn't make you butthurt?

Your mom in our sex tapes

Of course pegging is the one thing that wouldn't make your butt hurt.

This post reeks of insecurity

Who do you think should play adult Bev?

I'm going for Fairuza Balk.

>self mutilation while saying this is what you get
>are you STILL my girl
He clearly did.

Teacher or social worker?

I like how you imply that they made her more of a "stronk independent womyn" in the movie than the book when they literally changed the entire motivation for the Losers going into the sewers to confront It around Beverly being taken. You know she's never captured in the book and never has to be rescued like a stereotypical damsel in distress, right? Does that trigger you?

Your friend is a pedophile dude. If he ever has kids keep a very close eye for signs of abuse.

Oh neither. I just don't like sloppy seconds.

straight short is the best

It always looks slightly messy though.

Frizzy fro is best, but her other hair styles are also valid.

Not a big fan of the fro.

t. Dan "the man" Schneider

Please, for the love of God, please stop posting her.

I can't keep her out of my fucking mind, man.

No can do

Is she mature looking/acting enough to play herself in the sequel?

>she will never look at you this way

you think she has a choking fetish?

>Nobody implied that he suck the root.
>Nobody.