ITT:

ITT:
We discuss why countries without access to the sea is inferior and should honestly just give up and uninstall.

>No beatiful girls on the beaches
>No crabs
>No fishes, what do you people even eat?
>No trips with uncle to a secluded beach and swimming naked and playing peepee games

mfw noone ever replies to my threads

I'll play with you

I'm from Commiefornia :DDDDD

All countries with access to the sea should post ITT.

Land locked states are insta-cucked because they need permission to move troops and resources. They will never have the economy of Port cities

mountain niggers will never know this feel

I like fishing inside of you Mexico. Your yellow tail tuna is great! The fishing around me is unhealthy and we have signs that mention which species is safe to eat; we're running out

Beast coast here, west coast are fag and gommunist xD

all brit must live less than 70 miles fomr the sea in case of invasion, true fact

we got water all around us - 1hr min drive and you're at the sea. it's a thing here, just go to the beach for the day, so close so why not.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIB TRIEST YOU FUCKING KEKS!!!!1q

1. >beautiful British women
2. Don't like crab
3. Just go down to Tesco
4. Miss this desu

Why do Americans always think about moving troops?

what kind of peepee games

We're on edge lol

It's been like that since brfore the cold war

We've been playing a lot of Civilization V

Its something that you need to do from time to time if you're a superpower

>have beaches
>no beautiful girls because Germans
>crabs are fucking overpriced
>fish are also fucking overpriced
>my uncle never touched me

Reporting in

Get in line

Enjoy all your niggers you guys have over there.

gotta do something when you're stuck on the john with diarrhea half of the work day

Ireland is an island and no one goes to the beach, except maybe if we're having a heat-wave.

No one even eats fish here, except for fish and chips occasionally and all fresh fish is multiple times more expensive than beef.

Tbh would swap the island status for some Mediterranean or continental weather.

Everyone always expects us to come play world police

Sup. Extremely wealthy, very easy to defend with all our mountains and tunnels. Nice strong militia, sense of civic duty, and a good amount of arms in the hands of the population. I'll give up on an ocean for this.

This

gtfo noone asked u

>Coming from a country where the tallest mountain is a 160m hill
Top fucking kek user. I agree sea access is great but Danemark is no geological wonder either. It's a flat pancake

BEST BEACHES IN THE WORLD REPORTING IN

I watched the series 'Coast' and it said the point furthest from the sea is ~70 miles anyway, so why would this be a law?

at least we're still white

>Have access to 3 three different Seas/Oceans
>Mfw my country is blessed

>be columbus
>come to mexico looking for India
>stay for the beaches

One of the greatest countries are Earth is Switzerland, who're totally landlocked. Take a look at Sweden, Norway, Canada. All cucked countries with access the sea. Do you know who struggled to gain access to a warm sea? Russia, one of the most based countries on Earth.

norway inst cucked

tbqh Finland is not land locked but there still are no beautiful girls on the beaches

>Have ocean on both East and Wet coasts
>Artic sea in the north
>Have multiple large lake
>Have the massive Hudson Bay
>Many, MANY smaller lake throughout country

All other countries must be getting thirsty!

Sorry but no

And our entire west coach beach is publicly open, all the way up and down the coast here. Really unfortunate about the liberal cities destroying the rest of these states, though.

France is amazingly blessed with landscape variety and quality. Seriously only the US ever come close to France's beauty and the US is pretty damn big.

Its a super power thing, you wouldn't understand.

Santé, baguette bro!

Oh shit waddup

Where do you live?
Ostsee reporting in, we have beautiful grills and fish is cheap as fuck.
Only crabs are expensive

looks very confy

post yours fag

Santé mon ami.
Périgord best French region.

Done post yours.

>he's not eve an island
Can you even currach bro?
Do you even bi ag iascaigh?

>having an asymmetrical white cross on red flag
absolute maximum pleb

Alright Hospital man.

Australia rip on every European country for landscapes mate.

I have to agree your deserts are wonderful and your coasts are fucking awesome (nothing ever beats the coral reef) but please. It's preposterous to ever think Australia stands on the same Level as europe.

Mate. Its not even a contention. The best beaches in the world, the largest coast in the world giving unparalleled amount of options. All while being a 1st world nation not a cartel fucked shithole. Unlike the US we are devoid of blacks too.

Aesthetically speaking Australia shits on every other country in the world. We have literally the best of everything. Even our ski resorts are some of the best in the world.

Biggest coast line reporting in. Wad up.

>his country borders other countries

THAT'S THE JOKE

Looks like Miami.... Which is a shithole. And your ski resorts are in New Zealand.

Damn what a beautiful place

you can keep your old buildings we have picc related.

Why do you think that's exclusive to Australia ? I don't think you have any idea what Europe looks like.
Pic related is a picture taken near Marseille, in the mediterranean sea south east of France.

No they are not. That pic is Surfers Paradise one of the whitest and most races places in Australia, devoid almost entirely of shitskins. Imagine Miami without black Cubans and Jews.

This one is 25 mins drive from my house.

>No Fish

>Stupid Danes don't even know about Freshwater Fish.

I didn't say it was exclusive. I said I do not care about random old buildings on the side of rivers. You can keep your history we will continue to live in a non muslim country.

woops forgot pic

Are the French upset our wine is now considered superior to french wine?

Hopefully you can recover your reputation when you kill the muzzies. Until then we are glad to continue to export to you!

>be austria
>have no crabs to eat
pathetic

I live in Constanta so the beach is like half an our away if you drive

>>No trips with uncle to a secluded beach and swimming naked and playing peepee games
I like that part

Fuck crabs, herring is the best seafood

So THAT's why people go to mexico. Huh.

fuck off mountain nigger, you're the most boring country in the whole milky way.

> Not being completely surrounded by Sea.

KEK.