Wowzers

Wowzers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSuzHQq3yWA
mega.nz/#F!qhkjmLJA!9Zi7Hznxa1-r5y9wA3VuNA
youtu.be/Yg5hlgFqbPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why they didn't use this one for thei year movie?

>all girls wearing shorts for no reason

comfy and easy to wear

>>all girls wearing shorts for no reason

Actually addressed in the comic.

Cause they are male fantasies of course, also no fat person to normalize obesity, and no walking living caricature of black people to have some diversity

I like how "diversity" actually just means "black people". You can include a Hispanic female character and people will say it isn't diverse enough until you throw in a token black person.

What's the reason?

Peck hires Jack Hardemeyer (the mayor's aid from GBII) to make a replacement Ghostbusters team more marketable (and also to fuck with the Ghostbusters because he hates them).

He makes the female members wear shorts for "aesthetic" purposes. It lasts until Janine gets her legs all scratched up and she threatens Hardemeyer until he lets the women wear full jumpsuits.

>girls wearing makeup for no reason
>girls showing cleavage for no reason
Yeah, REAL girls would never do any of that, rite?

Man, I gotta get caught up.
I haven't read any of International of the TMNT crossover.

Make sure you also read Get Real and the Annual before you start on International. Important things happen in those.

I read Get Real, but I didn't know about the annual, thanks.

Yeah, also Get Real directly follows the TMNT crossover (they even reference its events)

IDW made a handy reading order.

Also, the Annual is great; it introduces the Sandman to the IDWverse.

Storytime?

Did somebody say Chevy Chase?

Nigga, how bout you story time the rest of that picture?

Sauce?

thats actually a pretty allright explanation

shame that Total Containment and Mass Hysteria are both out of print at the moment(at least going off Amazon)

Is that inspector gadget?!

No but seriously why design him like that?

He's 80's Chevy Chase

nuGhostbusters was a remake because Sony didn't want to pay the original director/screenwriter a small sum of royalty fees...i'm not even fucking kidding.

Because that's what Chevy Chase looked like when he was younger.
A lot of 70s-80s comedy actors cameo in the ghostbusters comic. John Belushi is Ray's spirit guide.

In his Blues Brothers costume!

It's perfect.

Real Ghostbusters villains IDW has revamped so far:

>Samhaine (a really shitty magician version; needs a do-over)
>The Boogeyman
>The Peoplebusters
>The Sandman

I do wish Burnham would use more RGB villains; he seems to avoid them for the most part. At the very least, we need a real version of Samhaine.

Personally I read Alexander's voice as inspector Gadget. Shit is fucking hilarious as Gadget becomes a complete asshole.

Ehhhhh. Erik Burnham sucks all the humor out of the Real Ghostbusters monsters when he adapts them. Like how he did the Peoplebusters/Collectors.

I kinda want some silly adversaries. IDW Sandman was just Freddy Krueger.

Because nuGhostbusters was basically a vanity project and only bothered trying to be "progressive" in the hopes that it would convince people to watch it.

NOT FAT ENOUGH

FAT SHAMING

It was a good comic

I love you user

>They actually have Eduardo in the comics too
>Isn't on the New Ghostbusters
That bothers me to no end.

He'll probably replace inspector gadget.

I wonder if they'd replicate the "romance" between him and Kylie too.

They'll probably introduce the other two one at a time, connect them to the team, AND THEN they'll make a short series with them as ghostbusters.

Actual quality writing. like the did with the one on the OP.

Interestingly enough the Extreme Ghostbusters appeared in that one comic with the alternate universes.

Burn Hollywood to the ground

I feel like the comics do a better job of making Walter Peck somewhat more reasonable and even helpful at times. Granted they take place sometime after the first and second films, but still.

And probably after the game too, given how much of a cunt he was in that one as well.

I need a sauce on this

ghostbusters get real

I must be at least three issue behind on International.

His story is he lost interest and left.

oh and as much as Dan tried to help them up to even sending a whole crate of research material many from the family archive. They didnt touch it.

It is Rookie is making his bones as a Buster in Chicago.

Glad I got the humble bundle when it was up.

Peter has a really good solo story whos ending goes well with this tune.
youtube.com/watch?v=HSuzHQq3yWA

Work at Toys r us look over our Lego Dimensions rack we sell out off the original Ghost busters set and always have full stock of the 2016 one not even kids like the new Ghost busters.

>always have full stock of the 2016 one not even kids like the new Ghost busters.
This isn't news. The toys for GB2016 went on clearance weeks before the movie even came out.

Wut

Do you think they would have liked the ones introduced by IDW?

Also their version of Kylie is a real cutie.

I didn't know Inspector Gadget was a ghost buster.

Awww, good to know scooter is doing well.

They call him Brian now.

The guys got sucked into whatever they call the ghost zone, so this crew filled in for a bit.

And then they drag Bill Murray into it. Didn't the leaked Sony emails talk about how they had to bully him into going along with it

No Infestation? Or is that folded into volume 1?

Which is probably why he did his whole scene sitting in chair because he couldn't be fucked to actually try.

This was also true of Ghostbusters 2, which he also had no interest in. Note how he's never around when the other three are in costume doing Ghostbusters stuff. Murray just kind of walks about in what could even be his own clothes.

Is GB International over?

Yes.

No new GB comics?

Transformers/Ghostbusters when?

The last issue of International came out last month and there's an annual in January

Man I was not expecting Ray's girlfriend to get killed off. She turned into a ghost and now he has a ghost waifu so it's all gravy but still. goddamn.

mega.nz/#F!qhkjmLJA!9Zi7Hznxa1-r5y9wA3VuNA

N O I C E

Ghostformers?

Transbusters?

>Transbusters?
Paul Feig's stunning and brave new film!

this argument would make sense if the rest of the uniform wasn't pretty much standardized

this reason seems good enough though

>Overall with long sleeves but short pant legs
Triggered

That doesn't mean the uniform wasn't designed by a woman. I mean, we know it wasn't thanks to but without that knowledge, it's a possibility.

Literally Spotlight Arcee

>Change the male character to also have long sleeves with short pant legs
>It's Ghostbusters Down Under now.

No stores around here even bothered to stock them.

Dvd BluRay had five bucks off straight from release.

>Im gonna post an image without reading the comic

Gee, it's almost like it was actually part of the story that was addressed. But nah let's judge a book by it's cover

>Dvd BluRay had five bucks off straight from release.

....which is a standard tactic of many retailers with new releases.

MSRP is a trick!

I like Extreme Ghostbusters

youtu.be/Yg5hlgFqbPE

So we've had Ghostbusters Get Real
Ghostbusters Get Extreme when?

I love everything about IDWbusters except the artist's tendency to do :V mouths.

>(a really shitty magician version; needs a do-over)

Shades of original Post-Crisis Brainiac.

Was going to say it's redundant since Extreme itself had that two-part crossover, but then I remembered the IDWbusters are supposed to be the movie ones.

>a whole crate of research material many from the family archive

tfw Aykroyd is truly an /x/ kind of guy

Because those female Ghostbusters are not shit, which is a big no-no for that movie.

That is what he brought to the table. His family has a history as spiritualists and acting as mediums.

Ramis had some interest but that was more questioning iirc

Ah think of it, a passing of the torch film.

Janine putting out the call for new generation as things have started to escalate after a decade lul in paranormal forces.

Have stuff like Liberty Square, some reason the city moved the SoL downtown, or so everyone remembered.

To be fair, the studio really did a hatchet job on GBII. I wouldn't be very excited to be a part of it in that situation either.

They waited too long to strike, and then blasted through production, at a records pace, because the studio kept bumping up the release date. Tons of resources where wasted as props and scenes where tossed to the wayside to bring the film in on time, and the ending had to be re-shot and exposition scenes had to be added (post production as I recall), because test audiences were confused by the film.

Despite all that I still like GBII more than the original. I won't go so far to call it a better movie (because it's no), but I do like it more.

It amazes me how true al those rumors we hear about executives being fucking idiots are I get it's their money but if you want to make a good move at least try to make it good

is the Zone flash out yet?

Yes

GADGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question, are all of the Ghostbusters comics worth reading? I've never really invested time into looking into things but I've been interested for awhile.

Well I'm pretty sure they're dating; it's part of how she gets him to cover for her at Ray's bookshop. And Peter teased her about it later and is as always an ass as he refers to Eduardo as a functional illiterate.

Isn't that the new guy they just hired in New York? I'm pretty sure he.'a dragging out not naming Rookie to keep the gag going. And then for kicks forcing him to work with Chevy.

>female Ghostbusters
>not even a fucking attempt at Kylie
I'm still mad.

In the IDW comics he's named after his actor. He operates in Chicago and keeps his Rookie nametag around so people complain to his "supervisor" instead of him.

MAC what the fuk u doin

bustin ghosts

Hollywood execs get their jobs through nepotism and are raised in a bubble. They're basically aliens. It's why Kevin Feige is looked at as some strange anomaly by them.