Calls trump a nazi

>calls trump a nazi
>gets breast cancer
Did the trump curse strike another celebrity?

fuck off kike

The sponge was linked to breast cancer in women

>projection

I hope she has to cut them off now lmao

I normally feel bad for people with cancer, but she did it to herself when she badmouthed Trump

This pretty much.

why Sup Forums is so hateful?

she took the Trump bashing too far, shes a wealthy jew im sure shes gonna get top notch healthcare

when did Sup Forums turn into a beta trump board?

fucking crybabies in every thread

We are god fearing

She comes from a rich kike family, she is Jewish privilige in person.

>watch TV
trumptrumptrumptrumptrump
>go to work, talk to cowokers
>browse Sup Forums

No matter where, no matter what side people are on, all anyone will fucking talk about is Trump. Can't escape this shit. No wonder Colbert won't stop talking about Trump, it's all people want to talk and hear about.

This is a Sup Forums board get out

>calls trump nazi
i don't like our president either, most politicians are scum and trump is no exception, not better or worse than Obama, Bush or Clinton. All the same scumbags.

>gets breast cancer

It happens. It sucks. She can get through it I'm sure.

If anyone is crying it's probably her for getting breast cancer. Not that she had breasts anyway.

Just cut off the boob.
So simple.

NO
SAVE MOMMY'S MILKY UDDERS

oh my god, you guys are faggots

t. an intellectual

Found another filthy liberal.

You kiddies still don't understand the power we have. You don't mess with Trump and get away with it.

Aren't Jews prone to much more prevalent rates of horrible genetic defect? This may have been in the cards for a long time.

Maybe you haven't realized but the west is currently embroiled in a cultural war that could determine the entire direction of western civilization going forward if it goes forward at all. Living in that kind of an era might, MIGHT have something to do with it. But who really knows man people are just crazy haha, just talking about Trump all the time you know, they just like to do it.

>embroiled in a cultural war that could determine the entire direction of western civilization going forward if it goes forward at all.
Are people seriously this delusional, or is this a really well done troll?

nah bro just smoke some 420 kush and have some soylent, it's all good bro, we're all perfectly equal and exactly the same

Dont worry user the slippery slope isnt real. Moral relativism is good for us. Just go back to sleep

Jesus Christ, so some people do honestly believe this.
Okay then, that explains the craziness recently then

The craziness is mostly from the opposition.

Same, it's very tiring especially when people are reaching all the time.

craziness is coming in from all sides
outrage culture is at an all-time high, and everyone wants a piece of the action

>strawman is ok if i do it

Good goy!

Just remember the is no subversive leftist agenda funded by foreign billionaires tearing America's moral fabric apart. Every protest is completely organic and the media isnt biased.

>no argument, I'll post a cute image
well done

>Sup Forums being an enemy of Reddit

Why do Nazis get mad when someone calls Trump a Nazi?

ah-bloo-bloo

that's sad

Because he's nowhere near deserving of that label

The entirety of reddit despises the Sup Forums colony that is r/the_donald

can somebody post the collage of victims updated to this date?

>t.reddit

Yet look at the thread youre in

you should get back to Sup Forums and ask there
and also never come back

its getting old you cucks

t. reddit

>why are there so many cry babies!
>*cries*

Wow, I see clear as day now.

God, even after all these years she stills looks fuckable. Like, I don't care about what she has to say politically, but man, what I would do to suck on her tits before they're gone. Just suck the cancer out of them. Drink cancer milk out of her nice, milky white, and soft tits.
I'm at work and probably going to bust a load all over her picture on my phone. She's that fuckable looking.

>cucks
who''s the one allowing massive amounts of third world migrants in your land for the sake of "diversity"?

So is your picture. How many times have you reposted it again? I imagine you're well over 1000 by this point

This
Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums is holy trinity of shitposting

This. Only a fool would tempt fate at this point.

wtf i hate my ancestors now

Do you faggots have any proof she's jewish or do you just say "ANYONE WHO HAS AN EVEN REMOTELY LEFT WING OPINION MUST BE JEWISH"

omg your so right lol

lets just accept the progressing politicization of entertainment and lay down and die lmao

Look you're either too dumb, lazy, or young to not see a cultural commotion going on right now. Between DACA, black athletes and citizens kneeling at the flag and anthem, news articles directly challenging "white people" as a collective, and just about half the population calling Trump or his supporters white supremacists I just don't see how you can deny any of what that guy said.

For you to sit here and say nothing is happening, or take the point of view that there's "always outrage" and everyone "wants a piece of it" is so facetious and intellectually lazy I struggle to even comprehend why you bothered posting in the first place if you know you're so above it all. I'm replying with slight hopes you might take some interest in what I said and not be closed minded, but moreso I'm doing it for everyone else in the thread so they can see what a passive bystander in society looks and talks like. Human cattle, convinced there is no farm.

Everyone knows Trump is the anti-christ.

>recently

Way to out yourself as reddit diaspora, shitstain

its on wikipedia kike

that's a big picture

>dreyfus
>lol I bet she isn't even Jewish

>reddit destroys Sup Forums
perfect