Will lsd red-pill me

or will it turn me into a lgbt faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-gaBVLPrIs
youtube.com/watch?v=JhgJsg2mMeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will do neither if you just take it out of the blue because it sounds like a good idea.

You're demonstrating not only a lack of understanding, but a lack of respect for the substance.

Let me ask you this then, why do you want to take LSD in the first place?

drugs will turn your brain into liquid poo

there's a reason developed countries banned them, they didn't want their people to end up like zombies unable to work

I don't know really. Should I take it?

>I don't know really.
No.

Have you? If so, why?

>there's a reason developed countries banned them
very good thing they banned alcohol, one of the worst drugs. oh, wait...

All it will do is dumb you down so that any basic concept seems profound and beautiful

If you dont know why you are going to do something its probably a bad idea. Lsd is a powerful psychoactive agent, and not to be taken lightly. Same with all psychadelics. Set and setting are critical to the experience. Until you know how you will handle it, start with one, only have people you are.comfortable with near you, and watch Fantasia.

Try and learn something, if you trip without learning something about yourself or the world, you did it wrong.

Best of luck.

Fuck man that's exactly it. Try nitrous while on lsd and you fuck God. I've tried so so so many times to write down the ineffable epiphanies, without success

Sounds like solid advice. Thanks a lot user.

>what was prohibition?

dont take it just on whim, read on it, how it works why it works ect.

Than ask yoursellf why you want to take it.
And if you decide to take it, plan it beforhand and take backup person in case of shit going bad.

I want do my at sunny forest close with nature.
Same thing I do with weed but on deeper level.

The point that I'm trying to convey to you is that if you do intend on taking it, don't do it because you think it might be fun. You'll just end up scaring the shit out of yourself and turn into one of those people who thinks they should all just be banned.

If you do your research and clarify what your intentions are to yourself, and go into a trip with a purpose of maybe gaining insight into certain aspects of your life or whatever, then it can be a pretty powerful tool in that regard.

If you are planning on consuming it in a recreational manner then don't even bother. It should have never been portrayed as that type of substance and this goes back to the problem of why they are banned in the first place.

Not saying you shouldn't take it, but don't take it because you want to see pink elephants and have a good time. That's not what it's for, and that's not what it will do.

when will this meme die?

> xd if i take lsd my consciousness will expand and i will know all that is infinite

not really

Watching this shit on acid destroyed my mind.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-gaBVLPrIs

not everyone can move trough, dont blame others, start with yourself.

There has been a lot written on the topic, even in academia. Tim Leary and his pack of people all wrote about Lsd, Carlos Castenada was a a botanist that studied peyote. If you intend to read on hallucinogens, i highly reccomend hunter s thompson, and philip k dick.

Psychadelics are a powerful tool if you believe in freedom of conciousness. Dont over do it, you can and will hit a breaking point. (3/4oz of mushrooms, and 5 hits of acid will lead to a very bad time, ive seen it happen)

Also, dont ever try to manufacture lsd unless you are a legit chemist with lab grade gear. LSA is relatively easy.

the Pic in the OP is referencing DMT.

Your input is much appreciated. I understand it isn't a substance to take on a whim and that it should be treated with respect. So if I do take it, I should plan it and respect it the same way I respect a sacrament. I sure hope I will learn from it. I have seen some documentaries about it. It seems that it can change someone's life.

Yes

One last thing. Get some hard liquor and soda. If you are tripping too hard and losing control, a stiff mixed drink will bring you down. If you want to accelerate a bit, coke or amphetamines will obviously do the trick.

Tell the elves I say I

>if I cross some wires in my brain, that'll give me done kind of hidden insight....

Your brain first and foremost is a tool. A highly developed tool used for some of the most extraordinary of things.

If I had a car, and jury rigged the battery to the body to electrify the steering wheel.... How exactly am I making it a better car?

Those who are so distraught by their perspective as to change it chemically, will never be free of it, since they are a slave to the whims of happenstance, emotion, and fevered dreams.

you probably should steer clear of mind altering substances. they don't make people right wing.

about as successful as the war on drugs desu
and this is coming from someone who approves of most of our (australia's) current drug policies

Hard liquor and soda? I don't know if that's such a good idea while inebriated on psycho-actives. I had fresh fruit in mind.

>It seems that it can change someone's life.
I absolutely agree. It takes a lot of self-discipline to be able to consume it alone and achieve whatever you intentions are. This is why it's good to have a guide, but since it's illegal and you can't seek out a professional to assist you, you have to basically become that professional. Aside from watching documentaries and reading, you should do some meditation. Even if it's just sitting there on the couch for a while thinking about what problems you would want to fix in your life or what you are trying to figure out, do it a lot before you trip and it will be uppermost in your mind.

LSD is a tool just like a telescope or a car. If used properly you can use it to truly expand your viewpoint on things, if used irresponsibly you could maybe be a peeping tom or run people over on the sidewalk. It's easy enough to figure out how to use a telescope for cool shit, and how to drive a car to travel and explore new places, but in regards to LSD and other psychedelics for that matter the information is out there but there is a lot misinformation to sort though. You have to take the journey on your own.

LSD is a blast. You won't immediately envision the true nature of the universe or any of that bullshit. It will permanently change you into a more contemplative, philosophical person, and you will slowly and soberly understand more about everything as time goes by.

LSD doesn't teach you or do anything. all of that you do yourself depending on how you interact with it. the most useful thing that LSD can do for you is open up your neural pathways and shit enough for you to be able to decompose complex belief systems that you have built within yourself that serve you negatively(if you're holding on tightly to them, you will have a 'bad trip' but that just means you're experiencing what was already inside yourself, after it's over you are pure), and you are able to access "your true self" or at least "truer self". this allows a perspective which is almost always more beneficial to obtaining truth or understanding truth. it's also the reason for the whole "oneness" feeling because the false ego is what's responsible for making one feel "separate" from the rest of the universe.

Vitamins, in fruit and milk will most likely put you deeper in the hole. Think of the hard liquor as a parachute, if you start crashing you can slow your descent to a managble level. If i want a harder trip, i drink orange juice or grapefruit juice. Something with vitamins c and d makes you trip harder. Its not bad, just something to consider.

>If I had a car, and jury rigged the battery to the body to electrify the steering wheel.... How exactly am I making it a better car?

While this is a good metaphor for irresponsible use of psychedelics, the benefit of LSD is that the effects are temporary which is why I would disagree with that as a description of taking it.

Thanks for the feedback. I've read it and I will keep this information in mind when I do decide to trip. Very helpful.

It would also be important to note, if anybody decides to take LSD, make sure it's actually LSD. You don't want to take some random ass research chemical that could quite literally fry your brain.

Either LSD or 1P-LSD, no fucking nbombs

That's the first time I hear about the effects of vitamin d and c. Interesting. I'll do some research on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhgJsg2mMeQ

Meditation, datura and then meditation.
Enjoy.

This, n-bome had me tripping for almost 96 hours. Not cool to take on a saturday night with work on monday. If it has any taste at all, its nit lsd

just get a xanax , it will chill you out , its alwasy useful to have , even though you probably wont use it, just having it will help you relax.

There has been kids that have fried their brains with nbombs, as in their body temperatures have fucking rocketed up to 110 degrees and they die.

LSD doesn't show you anything coherent.
>woah, my skin looks bubbly
>I don't want to make eye contact with other humans right now, I feel strange
>HAHA BILL HICKS IS ALEX JONES!
>woah, I feel like shit and can't sleep
>why is the sun so intense!?
>getting really strange and shitty now, need water!
>sleep for 16 hours straight
the end

There is nothing enlightening about LSD, its a complete meme spread to turn more people into hippie degenerates. Heavy LSD use distorts your brain and turns you into a dumb slow speaking "one with the universe" hippie cliche. But thats not enlightenment, its being a burn out.

Yes, I've tried LSD, and yes i've known people who have used it heavily for years. (they are dumb hippie cliches now)

Im so tired of this LSD meme. It does nothing productive. Its not coherent. And ultimately it has the same end effect on 98% of its users.
>bro, I like grateful dead now!
>John Lennon is my hero!!!

Everything is profound and beautiful. The simple fact that we are alive is awe inspiring.

Shit will look wierd and you'll laugh at nothing for the day. That's about it.
You'll freak out if you're a pussy or an attention whore, so there's also that.

Gascid?

Take shrooms instead.

That doesnt suprise me, i sweated like mad for 4 hours, spewed my guts onto my patio, then stood up in a different realm. The effects lingered too long. And when i went outside in the morning the rocky mountains were on fire. That was real tho, waldo canyon fire tore my area up.

One time I tried to sit down with a notepad and a pencil. Didn't write shit.

I think lsd is a self regulating drug as Carlin stated in one of his interviews. It will tell you when if treated with respect. And Carlin never was a slow speaking hippy.

I was getting out of the army when that fired happened that's crazy. Small world I guess man, I went through goldcamp road before it spread too far into the city when that fire happened.

As far as RCs go, I really have a huge problem with them. They're distributed in a fashion with no regard to human safety and for no other purpose than to market to people who want to "see cool shit and have fun"

I mean this is your body and mind we're talking about here, and it's painfully stupid to just take some random shit just because you want to hallucinate or whatever. That's why I understand people being skeptical of any sort of psychedelics, and would never advocate that somebody who has a problem with them takes them. LSD is harmless, other than you'll spook yourself on some thought trains and you'll trip for 12+ hours you won't die.

If you really want to take it take Lsa which comes from morning glory instead. Heavenly blue our Hawaiian seeds are the best. Check our erowid.com to extract the right way.

Thanks user. Much appreciated. I will check erowid.com.

Made me cringe reading this
>if you trip without learning something about yourself or the world you did it wrong
Don't even have a fedora image good enough to post in rebuttal. Get over yourself you faux hippie loser. You're a junkie not a spiritual awakener. Its a drug nothing more. Treat it like a drug and do something fun for fun.

Skip lsd and go for lsa which is a cousin and can be found in morning glory seeds, much more mellow.

Weed and booze are essential to tripping, fruit which is high in vitamin c will increase your metabolism thus processing the chemical faster, causing your trip to be more intense but shorter(not noticeably while tripping, but still shave off a couple hours if you max it out.) pure mdma or ketamine will cause complete ego death and send you to space.

Like said above lsd is a tool, it can be a fun day at the beach if you have experienced it before, don't listen to McKenna or leary tell you only heroic doses are worth it, all trips are worth it.

Buy a voice recorder like doctors use, then you can babble your epiphanies into and try to get sober meaning from it later.

Focus on the human connections you form while tripping, and the intellectual side will come

LSD will give you some answers, but you aren't yet ready to accept them.
So you will regress back to your old stupid self after the drug effect wanes.

I did it once.
Discovered that music has texture and color.
I will never touch it again.

Np dude, took about 500 seeds 4 years ago when I was in a tough place, didn't extract and felt like shit for the first hour, after that it was pretty cool and did for me what I needed. Have an intent before you take it. If you are not of strong mental fortitude do not take it, If you are having real problems in your life it will only make things worse.

Hey carson bro. What unit were you attatched to?

It doesn't give you "answers", it gives you an understanding of life and how you're one in the same with everything and everyone around you. There's many yogis and gurus that explain life's essence very well actually. For that brief time you tap into your spiritual self and have higher vibrations and energy in your third eye chakra which heightens awareness.

Your mind should be focused on achieving this conciousness and perspective naturally through meditation and believe me it's very attainable, natural and healthy. BUT you should try shrooms or lsd at sone point but as most said it's extremely potent and you must be in the right atmosphere and friends with the right mind set. Sounds like you're too young to be fucking with it desu.

Lsa is shit, huge body load, no visuals, and poor mental acuity. I've found no trace of acid magic in those experiences

4th EN BN

Right, I've heard from so many retards, oh I haven't done lsd since I was in high school, like wtf are you doing? Your brain is undeveloped and your gonna try to break it like a geode? Do your fucking homework try pot and come, save the intellectual chemicals for when your brain is actually stable.

The important thing is to not hype yourself up. This goes contrary to a lot of what the experienced nuts here have to say, but if you can just calm down, the drug will take you on it's intended course.
I promise, if you do it properly you won't turn into a faggot hippie.

LSD is 100% bullshit funtimes

It breaks your blood brain barrier down so you're more affected to think the truth about everything you sense rather than recognize consistency outside picturesque variables

It cheats your brain to resolve the grain but leaves the mind unmaintainable.

Wish i never fell in.

Been 2 years off

LOL weak minded, dead-fish eyed, broken soul. Your soul never shone, and you will never Know.

bullshit i had my heyday im still able to never be bored at anytime

but that was me b4 the substance and after 6 other research chemicals tryptamines are HYPE

It worked great for me, maybe you did not take.enough or took a week again. you are right about the body load, you probably didn't get rid of the bad part of the seed.

This desu

It could go either way. The question is: Are you a bad enough dude worthy of becoming redpilled?

Never be bored? What does that even mean? You should be able to be bored. Not being able to be bored means you're giving up consciousness to your subconscious, the opposite of what psychedelics can bring. Your consciousness is literally the universe perceiving itself and manipulating itself, your subconscious is a highly specialized pattern recognition machine, to be bored means that your subconscious is taking care of your current being, while your conscious self plans and dreams.

You should take it. It probably won't change your life, but it'll make you think hard about everything for 12 hours

Polar solvent method extraction, laid on paper, I ended up taking like 1500 mics of lsa if my math worked out. I just hate puking or shitting my pants while tripping which usually brings me out of the proper headspace (can't do shrooms for that reason) also by that point in my life I had consumed really large heroic doses of lsd.

How you treat any substance is how it will treat you. Drugs are bad, if you cant be responsible with it. Same with women, cars, guns, and liquor.

Holy hell ketamine is some live shit. Shit had me watching myself, through the top of my head, watching tv. Never darted it, just used to sniff massive lines of it.

I avoid shrooms for the same reason. Ive only taken 50, blotter, and 20 liquid, i would rate the experience about the same in terms of intensity.

Still in the area?

I've never kholed, don't want to, just enjoying little bumps to feel like a Martian while drunk or to go to outer space while dosed.

I've taken 50 drops from a vial over the course of 6 or so hours before, (selling liquid at a festival, two for you one for me style) didn't get to sleep for a long time haha

Had a bro who had a vial break and run down.his leg. The rest of the weekend was spent managing his big dumb ass. He didnt die though. Festivals can be fun.

Depends on the dosage and what you plan on doing while on it, it's a cool experience, but its not for everyone. Also keep in mind the "redpill" you'll experience is within the confines of your own mind, too many people take acid and think that the "universal truth" they discovered or some shit similar is applicable to everything, when it really just them.

Negative, though I did visit earlier this year after a few years.

I do plan on moving back sometime soon, the big issue is finding work.

You never do, though sometimes you wish it. Kid stole a vial from me and spilled on his dumb face when he got picked up by the cops down my street. That always amused me thinking of his little thieving ass getting mind fucked in a jail cell. Specially since that was like 800 bucks retail value.

>iveneverdonepsychedelicsthepost:)
pic:semi-related
brewed this cactus into an amazing trip

KEK where do you plan on finding LSD in Poland? You guys don't even have half decent weed.

Colorado needs more people like you. The armed security industry is booming. Cant store all that MMJ money in banks. There is a serious need for shooters in the industry.

based argentina is now a white country

That doesn't sound to appealing. I really don't care about marijuana either way, and I'm not thrilled about the idea of being involved in the marijuana industry. The only thing I ended up doing while I was up there visiting was getting an infused-soda, mainly for the novelty.

At this point I don't have enough cash to fund a move. One of the other things I would like to do is buy a house out there so I can finally get out of the rent trap. I've been working on this lately and I'll need to purchase a house before real-estate gets too high.

While I really don't mind the idea of doing armed security, there is no guarantee of being hired. That's been the primary thing keeping me from heading back up there. If there's no way to get meaningful employment it's not going to happen.

If you are anxious about about doing psychedelics you are more likely to have a bad time. Actually listen to advice and get some experienced trip sitters. Don't do it unless you feel comfortable.

If taken in the right set and setting (private property in Poland either with good friends or alone without interlopers) you will come to the conclusion that nature is good and that you probably should eat a healthier diet

My friends try to convince me to take LSD fairly frequently, like for party environments n sheit. Now and again i'll join them just to keep them company, but it's quite tamed as i'm not fussed on tripping in the city. They wonder why i don't take it so much, at least until we go camping then i double up on whatever they're having and usually end up being told i'm in the most amazing form ever and they've never heard a person laugh so much.

It's not that i don't mind taking it more often, or even for the odd party, i just think it is absolutely weaker compared to being with a dozen close friends out in nature. I try to show them this each time we go camping, rather than preach it.

Most times i'm tripping around a fire it usually ends up taking the shape of a cauldron of sorts, then the flames and shadows flicker and change into the shapes and symbols of ancient cultures and religions.

But yeah, candy flipping is awesome, too. A little bit of ecstasy to guarantee a good time (dont really need it, but i recommend it to friends tripping for their 1st time). I've gotten the god-head on once or twice doing this, which is bizarre 'cause when your friend is talking to you by name it takes you a moment to recognize that he's trying to talk to you.

Overall the ability to influence your own trip through will and just general playfulness is one of the best parts about it, when you acknowledge you have control over it it's very empowering and awesome at the same time 'cause you can trick yourself into seeing shit.

Kinda fun, but it won't make you into master yoda if that's what you think.