Brit/pol/ - SNP Delusion Edition

>Phone Farage live on LBC at 10am
twitter.com/LBC/status/774308519604588544

>Today's Papers 10/9/16
sli.mg/a/Du6UP6

>Theresa May's new wave of grammar schools under threat as Nicky Morgan and Ofsted chief lead revolt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/theresa-may-every-school-in-england-will-be-given-opportunity-to/

>Government to force BBC to name stars paid more than £150,000
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/government-to-force-bbc-to-name-stars-paid-more-than-150000/

>Britons may have to apply to visit Europe under EU visa scheme
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/09/britons-may-have-to-apply-to-visit-europe-under-eu-visa-scheme

>Met Police considers claim Keith Vaz broke law
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37321918

>Tim Martin destroys Brexit doom-monger claims and says UK doesn't need EU trade deal
express.co.uk/finance/city/709085/Tim-Martin-DESTROYS-Brexit-doom-monger-claims-and-says-UK-doesn-t-need-EU-trade-deal

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/millionaire-funds-10000-union-flags-for-last-night-of-the-proms/
youtube.com/watch?v=4OPmkh1RJ-A
twitter.com/cairnstoon?lang=en-gb
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/uk-completely-lost-post-brexit-and-will-plead-for-a-deal-top-bru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for the ARYANDIED

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/millionaire-funds-10000-union-flags-for-last-night-of-the-proms/

best county

>Phone Farage live on LBC at 10am
Think you can remove this now, it's 4pm, lad.

really got the noggin whirring

How do I defend Brexit, lads? Being an expat I have to argue this shit every now and then, and I need some ammunition.

What is this meme based on? Some Warhammer shit I guess.

>Cultural Marxism is a branch of western Marxism, different from the Marxism-Leninism of the old Soviet Union. It is commonly known as “multiculturalism” or, less formally, Political Correctness

Oh yeah, let me go into my bloody Sup Forums Thread Editor and remove it...

Is this the British Horsey?

Anyone found anons friends yet?

just call them cucks and do a reaction face

Chris Cairns.

Go to Wings Over Scotland and view the rest of his shit, make sure to post some of it here for maximum fury.

kek, what a fucking tosspot

judging by what I've seen so far I have no intention of doing that.

Why are you posting Irish county's in brit/pol/?

MUH SNP IS THE OPPOSITION

Refineries when?

This is the gayest thing I've seen all week

Then why don't I show you Nicola Sturgeon's constituency.

THIS IS A PREVIEW OF WHAT AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND WOULD LOOK LIKE!

youtube.com/watch?v=4OPmkh1RJ-A

didn't the paris shooters get back into europe from syria among the """""""""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?

pic related
nigga

What a spazmoid.

poor effort tbqhwy

HERE'S BRITISH HORSEY'S LATEST CARTOON

Best county, best motto.

Lewd

LEWD
E
W
D

Is the Proms on tonight?
Should I go out or stay in and be /comfy/

No, the ARYANDIED is the prophesied event wherein the last of the KRAUT is finally removed from the Rhineland - ushering in a new era and finally establishing the Anglo as rulers of the newly rechristened world - PLANET ANGLO.

LAST

ONE

>any headline about someone DESTROYING someone else
instant bin

Come visit Coryton BLOOD REFINERY my friend, they are at full capacity across the Southeast and most of north Europe.

I-I don't get it. Is it 2deep4me?

The EU is a totalitarian state in the making, that is good enough. The EU has laws to supress free speech and laws to supress national autnomy. It's a corrupt entity that legislates in favour multinational corrportaions against the interests of people and nations.

The EU has the power to enact every aspect of the TPP that they are against

>tfw more people will wave the the EU flag at the last night of the proms

It's about "muh scotland will be part of brexit negotiations we will stomp our feet until we get what we want!"

Here's one shitting on BASED RUTH

ON

I think he's trying to say that the EU will pander to Scottish nationalists and support them trying to secede if May doesn't do everything they want? I think? It's really not clear.

IN THIS PICTURE WE SEE A PROUD UNIONIST DESPERATELY TRYING TO SAVE A SCOTTISH MAN FROM BEING BRAINWASHED BY LIBERALS

Lol, the EU panders to nobody except the EU.

>"MUH INDYREF2"

>EU supporting secessionist movements
the delusion

more "MUH INDYREF2"

down is alright, but it isn't antrim teir.

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

THIS IS CHRIS'S TWITTER

twitter.com/cairnstoon?lang=en-gb

That scottish lion is a massive faggot

DELETE THIS

I defend it by saying that all "refugees" are criminal rapists and Merkel was forcing us to take them anyway.
Singaporeans don't really understand though. They give Jews a run for their money and insist that anything that's bad for the economy is bad full stop.
As your country is full of Nordcucks rather than Han Jews I would suggest more of a "The only good thing that comes out of Europe is profitable trade, and all that profit goes into the pockets of billionaires anyway. So if it hits GDP who the fuck cares, the sector of the economy it'll hurt is the billionaire's playground sector, not the normies' sector".
Will accusing the EU of being a capitalist plot against the oppressed proletariat work in Denmark?

>If "The Jolly Brexiter" is travelling at 12 knots at a bearing of 120 and a current of 4 knots coming from bearing 060. How far did the creator of this cartoon fall onto his head when he was 2?

modern leftists don't care about poor people unless they're brown

You can always move to superior parts of the country

It's RULE not RULES cunt reeeeee

>Strong, stable structure built to last being slowly overwhelmed and overshadowed by immigration plant, which will no doubt begin to erode it
Really makes me think

>going outside

Fuck off normies

REEEEEEEEE

I'd love to move to the North Antrim coast. Looks comfy.

I mean it could do, I'm not sure. I'll have to give it a shot and see how it goes across.

>When people don't understand it's a COMMAND not a STATEMENT

I'm a cyborg desu senpai.

Virgin? I've never understood cyborgs

I will be raging if this happens.

WHO WANTS ME TO DUMP MY ANGER-INDUCING FILE OF SNP FAGGOTRY?

What type of people go to the proms? If they're all middle-class the chances are we're going to see a shit load of eu flags.

KHV. Closer to a robot desu.

Anyone else hyped for the last night of the proms?

nobody.

Stop being so butthurt noone wants to vote for your shitty party that you scour twitter for idiots.

MUH DIK

Lads, is it true that Hitchens told people to vote New Labour in 1994?

This really made me think

Is it bad I recognise her?

yes you should consider suicide

I was inspired by this, we should do a Scotcuck meetup.

Joined a fb group of people in my uni accommodation. Only person I've found on my corridor is black and can't spell four.

I used to like Scotland

How do we solve the middle lane hogger problem?

I still believe in them

Yeah that'd be alright in Glasgow. Probably jumping in town atm with emboldened fenians

ban trucks from the road

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/uk-completely-lost-post-brexit-and-will-plead-for-a-deal-top-bru/

>the queers in brussels STILL think this will end well for them

shaking my head tbqh

vehicle mounted guns

How will that stop people sitting in the middle lane?

Yes, an excerpt from an article he wrote back then:

>As I walked leisurely towards the voting booth, I took note of the birds chirping merrily in the trees above me. It was a pleasantly warm morning, in fact I would say it was the warmest we've had this year. I arrived at the polling station, greeted by a smiling old lady who kindly handed me a pen and a ballot paper, I made a quip about Blairites to which the old lady laughed heartily. Once inside the booth, I removed the lid from the pen and guided my hand towards the paper. As I did this, I began sweating. This was hardly surprising considering the nature of the weather. But then I began shaking. Strange, but then again I skipped breakfast this morning so it was probably because of that. Or so I thought. I was then shaking uncontrollably, my vision was blurring. I then felt a growth in my, how should I put this, mid-section. It grew until a rather noticeable bulge had formed in my trousers. I haven't had one like this years I thought to myself. As I attempted to regain control over my senses, the pen touched the paper and I began drawing a cross, slowly but firmly. I raised the pen and when I had looked to see where I had planted the cross, the bulge in my trousers erupted. A sticky mess now inhabited my underwear. The cross did not reside in the Conservative box, or the UKIP box, or any right wing box for that matter. It was to be found in Labour. At first I thought why? How? But then it became resoundingly clear. My name is Peter Hitchens and I am a Blairite.

Self driving cars.

>can't spell four
wot?

Me on the bottom.

people drive in the middle lane because there is always something in the left lane moving at 50

allow people to install rams on the front of their cars

I'm talking about when there's no one in the left lane and they just stay in the middle.

I don't care how slow someone goes in the left lane they have the right to do so.

Used forth instead of fourth. On another note, I met with some mates before going off to uni and one of them is retaking her first year because she only wrote one 500 word essay and passed a MULTI-CHOICE exam.

What is happening to our universities?

After you pass your driving test you have to do at least 4 hour lessons on how to drive on the motorway

once you have overtaken you get back in the left lane