Simpsons making fun of the quality of the Star Wars prequels when ironically they themselves have taken a massive...

>Simpsons making fun of the quality of the Star Wars prequels when ironically they themselves have taken a massive nosedive in quality compared to the golden days

Is this one of the lowest moments in Simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/George-Lucas-52.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Another season of Simpsons coming in

Just let it die, please Fox, you are necromancers

Formerly Sneed Wars

>DUDE LUCAS IS SHORT LMAO
what's with cartoon writers doing this, i keep seeing it in family guy as well

Wasn't this the episode where Homer frames Marge for a DUI?

cartoonists do this a lot when they want to portray someone as incompetent. Like how people always draw George W Bush short even though he is 6'2.

Marge and Homer starts drinking a lot together, can't remember if it results in a DUI.

Same user, it hit me instantly after I posted. Yeah it is, they crash their car and Homer places Marge by the wheels and runs away.

Okay, I laughed at this.

It's funny because if i did the same but i drew people fat to depict them as lazy, disgusting and incompetent, Tumblr would get on my back

>Simpsons

formerly Chucksons

>watch the early simpsons
>its boring as fuck

you don't have to pretend there were any "golden days"

fuck everybody phantom menace is good. 7/10. attack of the clones was bad, but revenge of the sith was KINO. 8.5/10.

agree that Revenge of the Sith was kino, but the first 2 movies were really bad. i didn't like them as a child (too boring), and i don't like them now (still too boring).
The pod race sucked. There, i said it.
I mean, am i watching Star Wars, or fucking Nascar?

IS george lucas really short ? What was the point of that joke ?

They're all bad.
Nothing about TPM's plot makes any fucking sense.
Sheev wanted to elevate his career by creating a crisis on his home planet. Ok, cool
But then he wants the Space-Asians to kill the Jedi who are on a secret mission (for some reason) to report back to the Senate about this crisis.
But Sheev WANTS the Senate to know how the current chancellor fucked everything up and allowed the Space-Asians to attack Naboo.
Killing the Jedi and the ambassadorial ship defies the entire purpose.
Why does Sheev want Panda to sign the treaty? Again, Sheev wants the Naboo situation to get ugly so that the current Chancellor looks weak and Sheev looks like a victim of that weakness.
Why is Sheev so insistent on getting the treaty signed if the treaty makes the invasion "legal"?

Why does Sheev send Maul to kill the Jedi and Panda on Tatooine? If Sheev wants the treaty signed why have Maul kill the Jedi and Panda?
Wouldn't Sheev want Panda to show up on Government Planet and be like "Holy shit, we're under attack and it's all the Chancellor's fault?"
Why does Sheev order Maul to stop them then?

Nothing about this fucking plot makes sense.
And that's just the big points. There are so many small things that are retarded.
Like why didn't QuiGon Jin just go to another junk dealer, mindrape him, then come back to Watto's with local currency?
Why did Watto, who clearly knows all about the Jedi and their bullshit decide to let a dice roll decide things? Surely he'd know about how Jedi can use telekinesis if he knows that they can mindfuck people.

It's all so fucking stupid.

Oh and Revenge of the Sith is also totally retarded. We just forget it because nearly nothing happens in the movie due to all the brooding and crying everyone does.

10/10

Sneed

sheeb knew that the nemoidians would fail

if the nemoidians didn't do all those things then it wouldn't make sense to the republic as to why they invaded

>Like why didn't QuiGon Jin just go to another junk dealer, mindrape him, then come back to Watto's with local currency?
qui gon's not a dick
>Why did Watto, who clearly knows all about the Jedi and their bullshit decide to let a dice roll decide things?
i swear he calls qui gon out for cheating

>nearly nothing happens in the movie
Padme gets pregnant, Grievous' hospital for the survivors of the Singularity gets blown up, Anakin convinces Obiwan to get off Midichlorians, Anakin gets promoted to regional manager

nah they do it to actually short people all the time

like kim kardashian and kim jong un on south park
celebheights.com/s/George-Lucas-52.html

he's 5' 6"

Found the Sneed spammer

Why was there DNA in the sneed and feed shack?

Could it actually be a living thing?

I fucking knew this was going to be Sneed related.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

Shack (formerly tree)

>Killing the Jedi and the ambassadorial ship defies the entire purpose.
He knew the Jedi can cut through droids like butter. They're pretty useless, really. They could have taken on the entire droid army by themselves, just Quigonn and Obiwan, without the Gungan army. But that would have made for a weird movie.
>Why does Sheev want Panda to sign the treaty?
Does it matter whether they legalize the invasion? When Germany blitz'd into Paris in the second world war, and effectively forced France to surrender, did the US and the UK just stand by and think "well i guess it's not our problem"? No, the galatic senate will still consider the situation on Naboo a crisis
>If Sheev wants the treaty signed why have Maul kill the Jedi and Panda?
Since he's a senator (or something) from Naboo, he's probably well aware that the Queen has decoys. It makes perfect sense that he knows Maul won't kill the queen.
>why didn't QuiGon Jin just go to another junk dealer
the planet is controlled by jabba the hutt, and quigon was travelling with a vulnerable girl (whom he was reluctant to bring, btw) and thought bigger dealers might cause trouble, like abducting the girl.
>Why did Watto, who clearly knows all about the Jedi and their bullshit decide to let a dice roll decide things?
he forgot