youtu.be/bW1XstE6tio
youtube.com/watch?v=o0n4oQUMiHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was the king when his show was still called Late Night

>Hey conan what do you think about the latest political climate
>Who cares, I'm bouncing bon bons off Gal Gadot's lizard head
Based

The only funny talk-show host

There's not much of a competition. I just wish Norm Macdonald would want to do a show and someone would give him one where he could have free rein.

>There's not much of a competition.
This. They all play it way too safe imo.

That's not Jay Leno

Fuck off Jay

that's not Johnny Carson

At least he tries to be funny and entertaining, unlike the other faggots that just want to be political and mean spirited to half of the country

He died, user. Sorry.

Haven't watched or heard of him for a while.

Has he jumped in the REEEE DRUMPF bandwagon?

That's not Craig Ferguson

He makes Trump jokes like any other late night host always has about the President and doesn't make his entire show about it with an underlying seething rage like all the other late night hosts. He does it the Carson way, and that makes sense because he's always been such a big fan of Carson.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkVr1T61aY

>ywn train with qt Israeli girls

This thread is dedicated to my wife Nell. May she forgive me for being a coward who ran from the battlefield to have sex with a man.

Yeah he does trump jokes but it usually goes in stupid random ways.

Audience isn't an annoying mob either, they are actually quite classy...and the funniest monologues are the ones where the jokes bomb.

everytime I check the tv listings I see "conan" on TBS and get a excited for half a sec thinking it's Arnie. Fuck your ass Obrian.

>pretty cute
>then they open their mouths
Still sound better than Greenstein

So is that joke-theft thing with Conan still going on? Guy said conan's writers ripped off his twitter or something

Imagine how good the episode of him on Norm Macdonald Live is going to be.

So is she dead or is she available...?

She's back home tending the farm and watching apple hurlers display their craft while I display cowardice and homosexuality.

RIP

Conans best stuff lately has been when he's doing remotes.

>when u r declared king because everyone else worth a shit stopped playing.
yea grats conan. your the best turd in the toilet.

What did you think about his carpool karaoke with Tom cruise?
youtu.be/GX8EU9MeyJw

>Conan isn't part of the tirade against Trum-
youtube.com/watch?v=GeEbzNUtTc0

Hey autismal alt-kike teenager, every single President through modern history has been made fun of like that by late night hosts since the creation of the medium. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself by looking up Carson talking about Ford or Nixon or any other President. It's part of the medium. The point is he's not a butthurt fucking crybaby about it like Colbert or Seth Meyers or Harpo Whatshisface the fat bongoloid one I don't know his fucking name. Try to not be such an offended bitch about your dumb politics, it's rotting your brain.

You know what, out of all the trump jokes on late night shows, the leaked phone call bits on his show is prolly the funniest
youtu.be/bW1XstE6tio

It isn't the center of his show.

>There's not much of a competition. I just wish Norm Macdonald would want to do a show and someone would give him one where he could have free rein.

He was angling for the show that James Corbin got. That's why he started the podcast- because Les Moonves suggested he do it as an audition.

Once it became clear they were going in a memeier direction he started firing out the Hitler jokes as a f-u to moonves who is a hollywood superjew.

Jokes on them- nobody watches James fucking Corbin and now Norm can tell all the shaggy dog and hitler jokes he wants and eat all the pills while shitting on Eget and shilling for mangrate once a show.

Colbert wishes he was this funny when talking about Trump.

Is this the only picture of her?

They didn't posted on youtube the best part of Israel trip - where the guy was teaching Conan how to make deals on jewish market, the way he was saying "this is bullshit" really got me

they did post that

no, they posted only part from Palestinian market, where he was buying hookah. I'm talking about jewish market, where he was trying to buy hat and camel toy

could we not? thanks

He makes fun of him from time to time but he's the president so that's kind of unavoidable. His show is not politically focused.

That guy nailed Trump's voice and mannerisms. Seriously one of the best I've seen. Most are really lazy about it and it's easy to over-exaggerate it when even really going for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0n4oQUMiHs

Behold, The One True Host who will someday return from his long exile

it seems I am defeated in this battle of facts

I keep saying this in every conan thread, but I really want him to do an around the world in 80 daysesque documentary like palin did after python

perfect

Seconding this. I really wish he would do something like that.

Conan is the only current late night host that gets it.
Being on cable also gives him a lot of freedom from outdated guidelines over-the-air channels use

Love how Conan sticks to good normal jokes instead of..

TWOOOOSCOOOOPSRUMPFFFF

Craig = Conan > Rest

man tom cruise is literally high on life. i sort of like it