Muh planned parenthood white males

How do I refute this? I'm red he's black

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_September_2016
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The last abortion bombing was what, 1996? There are daily Muslim bombings would wide.

Also, those aren't real conservatives.

It wasn't a bombing he was talking about probably the planned parenthood shooting a few years ago.

Also he's going to say "we're not talking about worldwide only the US :^)"

here's a pepe for your time tho

Those are counted as terrorist attacks, and they are so uncommon as to be nigh unmentionable.

Not to mention if you consider the death counts. What faggot considers property damage akin to mass slaughters by the religion of peace?

Tell him that Timothy McVeigh etc were absolutely called terrorists. Tell him no gangbanger would be called a right wing extremist if he shot up a club but a white guy would be instantly. Ask him to provide statistics showing his original claims and if they are garbage get better ones from fbi etc, because they won't bear out to "far more likely". If you want to risk taking it to a negative place start talking about the rates at which crimes are committed ie per 100 people which will again not be in his favor.

>daily muslim bombings
nope, hasn't been one for a while

a long time = a month and a half

>How do I refute this? I'm red he's black
Call him a nigger then go back to the reservation.

This. They ARE counted as terror attacks, same with the Dylann Roof shooting.

There hasn't been many of them at all in the past few decades and VERY few deaths.

Ask him how he feels about muslims enslaving and castrating African men from 600 to present day.

Millions and millions of black balls have been cut off by arabs. Stupid niggers.

There was one today you and yesterday you twat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_September_2016

Actually is more likely to get injured by a democratic black american then everyone else, however if we talk about statistics how many muslims USA have 1%? Just compared it with a country with a high percentage of muslim population and say of course it's more likely to get injured by an real American then a muslim because they are not the majority.

Y-y-you r-r-RACIST

God damnit straya, stop usuing proxies

>war zone has bombings
well golly gee, color me surprised. You know well what I meant

>right wing extremist bombs an abortion clinic

so we're just making shit up now

Those stats are out of date. Since 9/11, Islamists have killed slightly more than all other terrorist ideologies combined in US.
If you count 9.11, they completely dwarf all other ideologies.
But the numbers killed are only a small part of it. How many writers/cartoonists/film-makers have been scared into silence? How much more airport security do we have now?

Islam is negatively effecting out way of life.

If you're against abortion because it it's the murder of unborn children, just tell him it's justified. There's a huge difference between killing a mass murderer of children and people just going about their daily lives.

Aren't Islamic fundamentalists right wing extremists?

>How do I refute this? I'm red he's black

9/11?

>he's black
Can't fix him then.

UPDATE guys i need help how do i respond

>Sup Forums
>Those aren't REAL conservatives

>Tumblr
>Those aren't REAL Muslims

It's official.

Ask him what the white population is and what the Muslim population is.

Ask him to gather a little list of white terrorist attacks (in his eyes).

Compare and divide. You can't lost this mathematically.

That's not correct, it is classified as a terror attack.

There are also frequent muslim terror attacks in the US, it's mostly beheadings etc

For fucks sake you faggot, he is just plain wrong. The attacks on Planed Parenthood were classified as terror attacks.

[large XD shitpost]

Like this?

>There are a lot more 'right wing extremists', but yet, how many people have died because of them? Muslims are a very smaller portion but they have killed more, yet 'right wing extremists are apparently abundant and when were the last 5 attacks here in the states and what was the death toll?

Uncommon? They are significantly more common than "Muslim" terror. Alot of people, among whom alot of cops, die because of right wing terror, including anti-government and revolutionist terrorism. The two are not even comparable. Do some research and you'll see how frequent conservative terrorism is.

Why do you get involved in these kind of arguments if you can't even research and counterpoint by yourself?

Name the last 5 conservative terrorist attacks

>hardmode: don't use any police on criminal activity that ended in the police not getting indicted

because I know he's wrong I just don't know how to word it

But somehow, you do consider those who commit terrorist attacks real Muslims? That's a double standard.

They ARE called terrorists, though. ANY attack on the civilian populace with political goals is terrorism.

>Arguing with autistic liberals on jewbook in 2016

leave /pol, you are not welcome normie

There's nobody to btfo here they're already redpilled

More than any Christian or Muslim, feminists are the most dangerous group in recent memory.
56 million killed and counting since Roe v. Wade. If the dude supports BLM tell him most of the dead are black

Arguing with autistic liberals on normie sites is the best though.
I got one to admit most terrorists are Muslims and that most "moderate" Muslims are only one policy change from turning radical.
Almost managed to make him admit there weren't any moderate Muslims at the end too.

Literally asking us to write your responses for you.

You should be worried about having strong beliefs you can't defend on your own. You aren't better than an SJW.

You happen to be right that Islam is a greater threat than christian terror, but you need to get your life sorted out if you can't defend your beliefs.

Learn how to use Google and how to determine the validity of a source, then do your own research.

If you need help arguing that Islam is a religion of peace you should kill yourself. Stop spreading propaganda if you don't have a good playbook.
t.Goebbels

Fuck off faggots. I blew him the fuck out already it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know that muzzies kill more people I just wanted more style points

Yes you do, they call clinic bombings terrorist attacks all the time even on fox news...

I sure you you have a team of people at your disposal the next time you get into an argument you can't win.

Good job engaging with someone you couldn't beat on your own.

10 extra "style points."

Why limit to US? Liberals want open borders and to be World citizens, not Americans. Argue on terrorism globally. When he/she says Im only talking about US. Act offended and tell him why he doesnt value human life that isnt American. Call him ethnocentric and racist and watch his head explode.

>Running over a nogg
>act of terror

Wat?

did he respond you nigger

Wtf I love Arabs now

Show that dumb fuck this image and tell him to fuck off for me

I read somewhere that there has been records regarding "violence against objects" as terror aswell. Seemingly just adding bullshit statistics on. inflating and falsifying them.

It's easy to say Muslims commit less terror than x if destroying a nice couch is counted as terrorism.

Ask him what "injuried" means.

Is there an updated one of these? I am on a different terrorism tracker and it doesn't have "islamic extremist" as a group, it only has like 500 different islamic terror groups. How can I search better?

admit defeat

OP here's how you win 100%. Note I have no life and spend 12 hours a day arguing with liberals on disqus so I have heard every talking point known to man and know how to deflect them. Ask him to validate his stance about right wing terrorists. He is then going to link you to a study which tracks terrorism SINCE 9/11. Then call him on his bs why he's linking to a source that arbitrarily omits 9/11 and call him and the study dishonest over and over.

The key to winning these things is to break their smug forcefield and make them lost their composure. It's like that boss in super punch out with the perfect looks who is a great boxer until you somehow hit his face then he flips the fuck out and starts swinging wildly causing mistakes

there has been one terrorist by a right wing extremist since 9/11 and 29192 Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11

link
thereligionofpeace.com/