Pastor donates Machine Guns and RPGs to Christian Militias in Assyria

>Last week, Devlin posted two pictures on his Facebook page that were taken in April of the weapons he purchased. One photograph shows Devlin posing with one of the rocket propelled grenade launchers and another picture shows other weapons he purchased laying on the ground.

>"In fact that is why I delayed posting those pictures on Facebook because I wanted to give it some time from April until August. Now, I am just going to see what is going to happen," he explained. "It's not that I'm provoking anything but I want to be fully transparent with my investors, with my government. I don't want to have them hear from somebody else, 'Hey, you know that Pastor William Devlin is purchasing weapons for the Christians to protect themselves?'"

>"I am a nobody pastor from the boogie-down Bronx," Devlin said. "I don't have a huge organization. I don't take government money. I don't take foundation money. I don't take corporate money. It's all private money that I raise here in the States. I have got about 200 people that support my work financially."

www.christianpost.com/news/american-pastor-buys-weapons-for-christian-militia-fighting-isis-in-iraq-interview-169227/

Christianity uncucking one nation at a time. Where were you when atheists/pagans/satanists/occultists were BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitybiblechurch.com/bill-devlin
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI
youtu.be/VzuYt-C5y2g
youtube.com/watch?v=Iycx8Mu5oHc
youtube.com/watch?v=HRbwnhcdNNE
youtube.com/watch?v=yoLlvXWKM5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guy looks a lot like Zachary Comstock. Has there been a tear in the multiverse?

Based Pastor

Based.

Crusades when?

The guy looks like James Cameron. No wonder he's making Terminators

"Vaya con dios"

Post crusade memes to keep this thread alive.

I gotcha Leaf bro.

Better then the regular Christian bashing that happens from the Jews Marxists; pagan and fedora products around here.

That's cool. Ecclesia militans fuck yeah.

Onward Christian Soldiers™!

Did you know KEK is simply a archangle of the Lord?

Gotchu senpai

Pastor Devlin manning a machine gun nest.

Based AF

>"I am a nobody pastor from the boogie-down Bronx"

A white Christian from the Bronx who buys artillery without a second thought?

A fucking unicorn in current year

More soldiers to fight for isreal? Holy shit you fucking niggers. This is not cool or hip, I mean maybe it gets some originiality points, but it means nothing.

The us and isreal funds isis. Now we have our troops and our christian pastors expanding upon that stupidity.

>amerishart education

You need help, my friend.

No, its you who needs help, jidf. Looks like stupid americans will continue to throw themselves into battle against the enemy we created anyways.

Good Lord, I want to join a new Crusade. Just graduated with an engineering degree and can't find work, no field jumps out at me. I'm not even that good of a Catholic, but would find a ton of meaning for myself in liberating the Holy Land, ending the Islamic State.

>makeshift rock hammer next to a machine gun
Cool

God bless that man. Is there any way to contact him? I want to contribute some inheritance money to his cause

Pretty based
>you can't buy your own rpgs

I think thats him.
Call the church and ask for him maybe.
infinitybiblechurch.com/bill-devlin

Leviticus
youtube.com/watch?v=sryNbaDJRlI

Deuteronomy
youtu.be/VzuYt-C5y2g

I'm guessing volunteer brigades violates (((international law))) nowadays?

Thank you for your interest! I'm would for for you to support my cause, please send your band account info to me at [email protected]

Can someone explain to me why 20% of asylum seekers are Christian but less than 1% of admitted refugees are Christian? What is the MSM narrative here?

>Based Pastor Bill Devlin

Good, kill those Wahhabi scum, Iraq an Syria isn't Saudi Arabia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iycx8Mu5oHc

youtube.com/watch?v=HRbwnhcdNNE

youtube.com/watch?v=yoLlvXWKM5Q

Long live Assyria, SAA, SDF, an Hezbollah.

>Allying with Mudslimes

Kill yourself traitor cuck.

The Holy Lands will not be shared with Mudslimes, Sunni or Shia.

DEUS VULT.

This is what is so glaringly obvious. The muzzies give their restless young men a cause.

I'd go fight for a New Rhodesia if the option were open to me. A fight for survival and for their culture. Not for oil. To protect its people from the communists.

Of course this is the fault of western women stripping masculinity out of the mainstream; more specifically the weak men that enable them and the men who profit from it.

where can you just buy rpgs with live ammo?

i thought there was a lot of red tape to get one, let alone five, of those..

this might be one of the worst comics I've ever seen

this is more embarrassing than vg cats

>Not supporting Assad.
>Not being glad to let Hezbollah kill other Muslims to keep Syria a secular state.

Have you ever lurked /SG/?

>fight for a new Rhodesia
My brother.
I clicked on a buzzfeed article not knowing it was buzzfeed and they were talking about how "Mugabe fought in the war of freedom from the brutal white minority rule"
That made my blood boil.

in america, yes.

in other places.... not so much

Literally machine gun preacher.

>full metal pastor
can we make this a thing?

>"I was not going to go away from the general without helping him in some practical, demonstrable way because I felt embarrassed that all these other people have asked how they can help him [and did not give the help he needed]," Devlin asserted.

A straight arrow, this guy.

>Assad
>Secular

He is just another Alawite Mudslime giving special privileges to his Alawite buddies, like all the other Mudslimes. Nothing special. You are retarded for being duped by a Muzzie.

What we should do is go in there and BTFO all the factions and put the Christians in charge, not goatfuckers.

That's one thing I hate about the left - all their rage is second-hand. They read bullshit yellow journalism without putting the research in and think they occupy a moral high ground.

Mugabe is an educated man. He's also a violent tribal dictator. The left would excuse the thousands of Matabele massacred in public executions between 1980-1983 in the name of "correcting" the mistakes of colonialism.

>being this mind broken by the jews

Did he apply a Greater Blessing of Infidel slaying before he sent them off?

HAHAH NICE FUCK YOU OBAMA FUCK YOU CONGRESS

ONLY CHRISTIAN IN AMERICA OUT OF THE MILLIONS OF FAKE EVANGELIST WACKOS

I know it violates even national law in Russia - you can easily get labeled as a merc, and being a merc is illegal here. Depending on how just your cause is though you may never see any legal action, like our volunteer brigades in Donbass, which are pretty much safe from any persecution.

That was based on a real story, tbqh.

Fair enough, Christians really should write their own version of the Taqiyya an Jizya so we can start cucking Islamist's in Europe.

Ask and you shall receive

Imagine the hissy fit the sandniggers and the kikes would have if we kidnapped infant mudslimes and raised them as Christian soldiers, like the roaches did to us.

>christianity at the tipping point of going DEUS VALT

My ancestors are smiling upon me atheists, can you say the same?