Your daughter comes to you and says:

Your daughter comes to you and says:

" Omg Daddy. James just proposed to me and he's asking for your blessing!"

Would you allow your daughter to get married to a classy man of high melanin colour with a bright future like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Luk-mdtMID8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If thats your idea of a white girl, Germany is worse off than I thought.

>proposing in high school
Literally just doing it for attention

Yes but I remove her form my will. not that it is important since she's most likely gonna end up raped and murdered. Maybe i should put some insurance on her to get money off of it.

No.
Nothing against his color, you ask dad like a man. You ask first.
That shit is like coming into work late, not acceptable.

I actually think this has something to do with Prom, not marriage

>Javed stole you some flowers, right in the middle of a game of cricket. Please accept it as tribute between our people.
>daww, y'all shouldn't have!

>Well, looks like someone is getting written out of the will.

>white guy in the back with fat gf
>black guy with hot cheerleader gf
Yet there's still people on Sup Forums who'll say that black guys are the ones who get with fat white girls

The divorce rate is around 90% for black men and white women.

So no, I dont bet on losers.

>high school in france
>latina in france

kek

If your daughter entertains the idea of being near a person outside of your race, you've failed.

>leaving the watermark for your shitty fetish page in the image

just put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger kike

Id tell her if you ever bring any sort of nigger around here I'll never speak to you again. That she wouldn't be my daughter. She's not gonna be a filthy little nigger lover.

>"white women"

lul conquering a spic

Kek at the background.

RICED

looks like a nice and respectful man who even asks your permission
serious, I have no problem with it

>He doesn't have it, and as soon you turn 18 you are on your own, good luck.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""WHITE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Maybe 10 years down the road, after they've really gotten to know each other, and have a stable life plan, then yes. There is nothing wrong with a respectful, hard working colored person.

Two boys
Can conquer whatever race they want
Will never leave their responsibilities because i will kill them if they do

In what fucking way is she white?

>highschool football player
>bright future

That's like saying he has a bright future because he owns a car. Also the answer is no.

tbqh she looks latino..

but man, look at that whale behind..

No. Because his family and culture that she would ultimately become entangled in is absolute shit. Maybe a Mexican, though.

>france
>not cucked
youtube.com/watch?v=Luk-mdtMID8

Daddy was baning hookers and didn't know how to raise daughter. Mistakes were made before.

i cast fortify stamina rank 2

on myself

and then i tell her to fuck off

why is blessing the operative term here

>James
>short for Jamequilious

But I only have a son, why Sup Forums always asks about my daughter that doesn't exist. what the hell my dudes.

>that girl
>white
kek

>James

More like Jamarcus

You'll make her crave it more dumbass

>put some insurance on her to get money off of it.
this

>That girl
>White
whew Mehmet

I thought homecoming was based on votes, so you went with whoever won the votes.

I know at my school, the homecoming king and queen were not a couple, they just were the most popular choice.

Btw the girl doesn't look white, she's probably hispanic. Sorry hispanos, every now and then these things happen.

"The Negros are and will remain Negros, a nascent human form from the tropics, rudimentary organs on the body of white society. Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm."

I would, but i'd also stop calling her, inviting her to things and i'd remove her from my will

>implying the insurance companies don't know what's up and keep an eye on "high risk ethno-volatilities"

>didn't ask for blessing before proposing to daughter

as if I'd let my daughter be a an attention whoring teenager and not a reclusive intellectual like myself and my wife

>white woman

Are you kidding me ?

again

>White guy

He is Mexican

Only if hes maintaining a 3.5 gpa or higher in advanced classes. None of this bullshit cooking or gender studies classes.

I don't think you know what white people look like.
That's a Mexican, clean your screen

Bulls don't need permission from subs

What the fuck

in highschool

>wants to get married

NO, that is a bad decision look at what happened to me and your mom.

as soon as you graduate from college and get a real job then you can make the mistake of marrying the nigger.

Are you some kinda racist user? This poor negro suffers from systemic racism and if you look at his grades you're enabling the century-old white subjugation machine.

Signed,
Hillary Clinton

was gonna say this but now I have to add something else...

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""SPIC""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So you call that a white girl in burger land now?
NOICE.
>classy man of high melanin colour
>classy
>melanin
KEK

She stole those flowers from a grave so he could give them to her for attention. lol

>white
Lol the US has become South America. Whoever is the paler brown is "white".

>tells you he has a 3.5 gpa
>it's actual value is 2.5

Feels bad man.

In 50 years anyone who isn't an obvious negro will be considered white.

Luckily we live on magic dirt, otherwise we'd turn into Brazil.

nĂ¥delost broder.

Daughter can make her own choices but I couldn't live with my grandkids having an all year tan

lmao you can just hear the IQ < 60 in his voice.

You are already much less relatively rich and powerful than you were 50 years ago. Give it 100 years.

Nope. I want white grandkids.

>Would you allow your daughter to get married to a classy man of high melanin colour with a bright future like pic related?

No.

>canadian culture

judging by your daughter you married a mexican. its too late to complain about all year tans

My serious answer is that their skin and hair shades are way too different, and any children they'd have would have a terrible life as a consequence. I can only condemn such a selfish marriage.

Fukken this.

I have yet to meet a high school football player who ever was successful.

The only time they 'make it' is when they are big enough to go pro and even then they end up in a concussion induced rage; beating up their girlfriends and shiet.

>Nothing wrong with throwing away thousands of years of genetic lineage

Literally kill yourself my man

Well apart from race, my theoretical daughter's future husband will have to man the fuck up and ask me himself if he wants my blessing.

not all of us get a shitty job and "relive the glory days" some of us went to college and got a good job.

I do understand though because i know a lot of guys i played with are living shit lives because they were delusional about their actual skill level.

>white
>>>>>>>"""""""""""white"""""""""""

Yes cuz nigga are pill and red and red piller based nigga!!! I love red pill nigga cuz are based. Red killer based plus slavery nigga equal more pill against hollyjew not based plus lil nigga grandkid are ultimate pill reds cuz slavery

Her big ass shows that she's not a high quality woman. She'll blow up to 350 immediately.

Why is he proposing during the National anthem?

#NOBLESSINGS4WEWUZKINGZ

If he's a good guy like you described then yeah no problem.

The second he as much looked like he was about to revert to his natural ways and chimp out on my daughter then I would finish him.

This reads like someone was feverishly typing with their left hand while they were jerking off with their right hand.

this

fpbp

only if he finishes his degree tbqh
a lot of college football players end up unemployed

Jada

THIS!

"Honey, if you marry a nigger, I cut you out of my life like a rectum tumor."

Is he Jewish?!

Yes

>bright future
What did he mean by this?

Literally nobody in this picture is white fuck this gay thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sure honey but let me take a picture of you both for the scrapbook. Just stand against the wall and I will be right back with my camera. Daddy loves you! Be right back.

i will have a conversation with her on race and racemixing way before that time

I will not only kill her, but I will kill myself

You have to remember the picture is taken in america

NOPE

>That guy
>White
>Le 60% country that makes Argentina memes
KEK
E
K

>France

If I were as "white" as that girl, /pol would call me a nigger

I will tell her to refer to me by only my first name from now on.

Nobody in the picture is white.
Maybe the fat girl but we'd need a closer look.

What the fuck, people with whatever fetish this is have some serious underlying mental problems. That's just not a natural thought process.

Casual sex with those animals is just as bad. She still has to be disowned.

mexican here
kinda into this persian chick, her parents wont honor kill if I start dating her, right?