My friend recommended me to watch Deadpool. Should I do it, Sup Forums?

My friend recommended me to watch Deadpool. Should I do it, Sup Forums?

yeah sure

It was pretty fun. Its very reddit though if you cant stand that.

Absolutely not. Deadpool is a film genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn redditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic

It can only be watched and enjoyed once so yeah go ahead

yeah nah

dropped it 10 minutes in

>enjoyed

that doesn´t sound like something Deadpool would say

brampk is so evil that even the most apathetic asshole have to do something about it

only 9 posts in
good job

Nah it mostly sucks. It should have been a spoof on capeshit and instead it's just capeshit with more quips.

Its pretty good, ignore the edgy kids who actually liked it until they realised other people did.

It cost 58 million which in the world of capeshit practically makes it an independent low-budget flick. Made 781 million (i.e. x3.5 what Ghostbusters did).

easily one of the most reddit movies ive ever seen

off yourself idiot

the whole film summarized into words
>HAHA I'M DEADPOOL I'M REALLY FUNNY CHIMICHANGAS SUPERHERO LANDING PENIS HUGH JACKMAN UNICORNS HAHA I LOOK LIKE A BURNT BALLSACK

Fantastic rebuttal. How old are you, by the way?

Captcha: Hamilton 2000

shut your hole, cunt.

dropped it when he was getting fucked up the ass which coincidentally is about ten minutes in

"no sense of sophistication"

Deadpool was the most literal reddit flick I've ever seen (even calling this flick a movie would be an insult to any half-decent movie ever made). I can just picture Richard Dawkins, Neil Tyson, and Bill Nye standing around in a circle, drawers around their ankles, jerking off on a blank reel of film while making "A for atheism" gang sign-esque hand gestures at each other with their free hands, and Deadpool was the result. And then Adam from Adam Ruins Everything pops up in the foreground explaining why organized religion is bad (except Islam of course) before the MythBusters take over and explain the "science" behind why. It was THAT reddit.