Red Pill me on Death

Its 2.38am, im lying in bed thinking that one day it will all end, there will be NOTHING left of me.

1. Does anyone else get these thoughts from time to time?

2. Why doesn't the media talk more about this?

Wtf i hate life now

It gives me a chilling feeling like no other experiance.

Eh, I just wish I would happen already.

Life would have no value if it were infinite.

Really? It dosen't scare you at all?

How do I get this mentality?

Death is conquered by Christ. Repent and seek the truth user.

>Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1:it's human nature, so yes
2: why the fuck would they. It's not the media's job to be philosophers, it's their job to be good goys

1) Yes.
2) It's not news.

Everyone thinks of death, it's normal. if you think about it all the time then you're probably depressed, go see a doctor.

black pilled senpai

Dude idk. Life is a lot of effort.

Death is what gives your life value.
Don't think about what happens after it, it's useless to even speculate. Just realize it can end at anytime anywhere and you have to accept it, live everyday with like it's your last.
Momento mori.

Consider the possibility that everything you're experience right now, including the fear that you feel, your body, your thoughts are not actually you and never have been. When all this falls away "you" will still be there.

Just enjoy the ride. After you have seen somebody die excruciatingly right in front of you, you start appreciating the small things.

>Christ
>seek """""""truth""""""""

Imagine what it's like before you were born. You won't feel anything/have any thoughts because your brain no longer exists. You will be one with oblivion and cease to exist.

/thread

If you were a true Ubermensch you would immortalise yourself in the memory of your people at which point your essence would never die as just like God you continue to exist in the hearts and minds of men.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..
Attacked ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the dark at Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die.

Yeah it's worrying. I'm depressed and think about ending it every day. But it's too scary.

what was it like before you were born?

>Redpill on death
It's fatal

I'm hoping that my next life isn't as miserable as this one. Pic related.

Isn't that a daily occurrence there?

People will remember Hitler forever.

forgot pic

Kek

You will enter eternal bliss in heaven.

Nothing you can do mate. Just adopt the age old meme of making the most of it while you have it. No one really knows what happens. Those who claim to know for sure are either lying or they are insane.

People can have a better idea of it through studying of religious ideologies etc.. but the truth is you are able to know just as much as the next cunt about what awaits. The thought gets me too. Its unsettling not knowing exactly what it is. But thats the beauty of it some may say..

Just dont be a shit cunt in this experience you are living now and your consciousness will be clear enough to deal with it when the time comes.

Nah not really, I usually don't worry about death because I'm not dumb enough to put myself into high risk situations.

I do get worried about news that I hear around the world is turning more and more into a dystopian future akin to Orwells '1984'.

>Does anyone else get these thoughts from time to time?
Everyone does, but very few admit to talking about it.
>Why doesn't the media talk more about this?
What would they gain from it? People use the media because it distracts them from life's problems like the inevitability of death.

There is a God and there is an afterlife. You will live happily in that afterlife if you do good in this world. Every civilised nation from ancient times onward has held these beliefs.

The anons saying "eh its no big deal" have never thought about it deeply, user. "Nothing" is a concept proven to be un-understandable by the human mind. Its something the mind just cant grasp.

If i were you, id just make life fun and hope god is real.

Fuck off crybaby deaths gonna be a fucking trippy experience. Enjoy your life even if it sucks because it's insane we even exist. Just do your best to have the most kickass death possible. If you gotta die soon make it awesome. Maybe there's some cool shit after death and maybe there isn't. Does it really matter? If there is a situation after death I hope my personality is wiped so I can be something new and I fucking love myself dude.

Go fucking box a kangaroo or something you glorious fucker

would you really want to live for all eternity? death is a better alternative.

>1. Does anyone else get these thoughts from time to time?

Almost all the time 2bh

>2. Why doesn't the media talk more about this?

The media can't handle the truth

Whenever I think about death I think of this quote and it makes me feel at peace.
Pass on your life experiences by doing something great and you will live on in the memories of others.

Hahahaaahhaahahahahah

>something is true because lots of people do it

There will be something left of you after you die - if you have children.

Organisms exist to propagate their genes. Recognise this, and death need not be a cause for despair.

no, i already figured out everything

There is nothing to worry about!
Even though you die, it will not be the end of everything.

because I will still be alive.

I get them all the time. I find that imagining myself as a weak old man helps me slowly come to terms with my inevitable downfall.

>Why doesn't the media talk more about this?

Because society is built around money and sex. Having depressing thoughts like that doesn't help in either.

Ask someone if they love their life, and they will probably say that they will, as soon as they accomplish x.

>As soon as I finish school
>As soon as I get a better job
>As soon as I meet someone
>As soon as we move in together
etc

Around middle age, though, most people realise that life is just an endless course of obstacles arising that prevent them from truly loving their life. Discontent with the inevitability of dying a life that was unfulfilled, people tend to become more religious as they age, fooling themselves into thinking that there is an afterlife wherein they can truly love their existence. This is why so many different cultures believe in Gods and an afterlife or some form of reincarnation.

OP you're worrying about nothing. You feel afraid now but you wont when you're dead. You wont feel or think anything. Its over, it ended. You lived, made your mark and thats it.
When your time comes you'll be ready, and theres nothing to worry about. Dead men have no worries.

Go and read Plato's Phaedo.

>Its 2.38am, im lying in bed thinking that one day it will all end, there will be NOTHING left of me.

But that's wrong user. There will be something left of you, it's called the next generation. Your task is to make sure that their world is as good, or even better than the world you live in. After you've done your task, Mother Earth will return you to where you came from, but until then, labor and never waver from tomorrow.

If you even wonder why I believe this, just know this: generation '68 never understood that your children will inherent the earth you leave behind, and look where that got them

yup.

>2. Why doesn't the media talk more about this?
Death is not something people want reminders of.

Memento mori, my aussie friend.

Go read the god delusion

And then the sun explodes meaning all legacies will, in the long run, be meaningless

We all lived inside of our dads balls with our sperm brothers, Dad tried to kill us many times, I saw a lot of brothers being shooted out, I didn't know the reason at first but when i was cummed out there was a big rush, I left my brothers behind, I wanted to go first for some reason, entering in that spherical object was difficult but i made it. Then I passed out, months passed and I grew stronger until my final form. I still miss my brothers, only today I know about what kind of faith my brothers had.

Why doesn't the media talk more about this?

>And now on channel 5 news: Shocking observation about life shows you eventually die.
>Here's tom on the scene. Tom, what are you experiencing.
>Thank you Monica, people all around the world continue their lives as if nothing important was discovered.
>It seems they are oblivious to their impeding doom. Where is the government!?!

What is empty platitudes

Plato's Phaedo is about the idea of the soul being immortal, it's about implications and philosophy. It never demonstrated that god and an afterlife existed.