MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

Child>Woman>Man
>seats on lifeboats
>who gets rescued first in a burning building
>who gets to eat first during a famine

When it comes to the pecking order of who's life has the most valuable, society places men dead last every time. Furthermore, society expects men to place themselves dead last and it expects men to shame and ostracize any other man who would have the audacity to say, "my life is just as valuable as a woman's life".

>The patriarchy hurts men too

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
twitter.com/clairlemon/status/772498690959249408
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
youtube.com/watch?v=RnVLWvFrclI
youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good goy... Don't reproduce!!

This thread again

Reminder that women only see a small part of all men.

>a leaf

Go marry a woman and pretend you are raising your kids cuck

This thread has never been made before. It's OC. If you're implying that a subject discussing MGTOW can only be posted once on Sup Forums, ever, then do you post "This thread again" in every Trump thread as well?

fuck off shill, stop making these shitty threads everyday

> so damn hard to find an awesome guy who's going to treat you right and not bail the first time temptation comes his way

So she's a Stacy who's only interested in Chads. Got it.

> Although I would never knock hooking up.

Stopped reading right there.

I make one MGTOW thread, once a week. No one is paying me to do it.

The MGTOW lifestyle has improved my life so much that I just want to share it with others, the same way you would recommend to someone that they go see a good movie. There is no other motivation behind my efforts here.

keep it to yourself, I don't care

Keep it to yourself, nobody fucking likes you or your threads. If you want to remain a single childless looser that is your choice.

>9. Being phobic of commitment is accepted.

MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equal hatred of women.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean, "up until I am no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point they usually bail. 80% of divorces are filed by women. They can end a marriage on a whim usually with very little consequence and also usually to the financial ruin of her partner. It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it is that women have become commitment incompatible.

>keep it to yourself.
No. I want to share my lifestyle with others, so that they might adopt it. It is my hope that other men adopt the MGTOW lifestyle after lurking one of my threads.

These cucks are in an echo chamber. They brainwash each other with the same ideologies. And they gang up on other views.

Some of them will get married after a woman hit the wall and gets out of the cock carousel. When they are divorce raped they will come to us.

so you're brainwashed like Jehovah's Witnesses to believe they need to spread their cancer and in exchange they will be rewarded somehow?
are you paid for the new poor losers you get there?

>improved my life

I highly doubt women wanted you in the first place so nothing really changed

Most MGTOW are divorced. some have kids. How do you think MGTOW got started?

That is a false analogy. The beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses are not rational. My beliefs are rational.

It isn't irrational to conclude that marriage is bad form men.

>implying that without the approval of women, I am not valuable
>house nigger admonishing a field nigger for not trying to please master

>he beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses are not rational. My beliefs are rational.
I'm pretty sure they say the same. But even so, needing a hateful movement to feel confidence and even worse, needing that someone else tells you what to think is pretty pathetic, no much different of religions in general

Lmao you sound really grump :3

>7. The 'man-child' is a legitimate problem
So is the 'woman-child'. Wonder why the article neglected to mention that?

>resorting to shaming tactics and ridicule
>can't form a rational argument, resorts to an emotional argument

>pussy-whipped goys got triggered
lel

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a life style. There is nothing hateful about it.

Avoiding poisonous spiders does not equate hatred of spiders. I just give women their space and go my own way.

Niggers

not having a gf is so much cheaper

this is not untrue

However I hesitate to violently override their voluntary consent to this which happens in the name of honor or protecting the weak or innocent (which is needless to say wasted on women)
I do however insist that another man does not impose the rules by which he lives his life on me. After all the other privileges women enjoy in society I shall also let my life for a woman merely because some white knighting faggot and the whore he protects demands it? Absurd.

MGTOW=Kike Conspiracy to genocide whites/white culture. It's literally a civilizational suicide pact.

Costs-benefits analysis is the only way to live. Even those who engage in risky endeavors, even going so far as to gamble their own lives, engage in SOME form if risk management.

There is simply no reason for me to enter a government enforced contract with a 60+% chance of failure (80+% chance the other party will be the one to end it too) that grants the other party ownership of 50+% of my things and guarantees them a lifelong pension at my expense, even if they leave with no verifiable grievance, and even if I am the wronged party. I would not sign a business deal, car loan, or other legal contract with those terms.....

So why the fuck would I sign a marriage contract with those same terms? There is simply no incentive to sign it, while there is simultaneously every incentive not to.

Fuck that.

everything is about to burn with 90% extinction rate as per the georgia guidestones
mgtow suddenly makes sense

makes even more sense when women have been using trauma mind control techniques on children for ages to gain control
making sure the girls grow up the same way and never give anything away for free, training boys to be slaves to female validation

soon the world shall know peace from this and a new era of pedophile patriarchs shall reign

>in the name of honor

5. Some men are intimidated by power

Women simply won't date men that make less than them or are less educated. How can you blame men for this one?

Although I disagree with most of the "solutions" MGTOW applies, I still have a much larger respect for MGTOW than for any male cuck that accepts the slut women of today for a relationship.

But you have to be honest with yourself: in the end MGTOW is pretty much just capitulation to the jewish overlords that created feminism. Either by the STRONG & INDEPENDT mentality they made to destroy women or by MGTOW, they one way or the other destroyed the nuclear family unit, hence they won.

The real answer to the problem? Patriarchy. Just like the bible teaches. If we just had treated women just like the bible says instead of cucks being told that HURR DURR WOMYN CAN'T SPEAK IN CHRCH, all this shit wouldn't have happened.

You'll be called a sexist or a manbaby but in reality you're treating women on equal terms with what you'd treat other men in a business arrangement.

Treating women like people is the last thing that feminists want. They want special rights and privileges and will push the victim narrative as hard as they can to get them.

>women fucked themselves over breaking down all tradition
Wow what a fucking surprise. I hate women so much. Goddamn they're a meme gender.

The article was written by a feminist apologists and it unintentionally serves as an example of the gynocentric focus of modern journalism. The notion that men are not disposable utilities will never cross her mind. She isn't capable of viewing men as human beings.

Born alone, die alone
Listen to sages like Manu instead of modern day christcucks

22. “Vyabhacharay…………” – 5/167. Any women violating duty and code of conduct towards her husband, is disgraced and becomes a patient of leprosy. After death, she enters womb of Jackal.

23. “Kanyam bhajanti……..” – 8/364. In case women enjoy sex with a man from a higher caste, the act is not punishable. But on the contrary, if women enjoy sex with lower caste men, she is to be punished and kept in isolation.

24. “Utmam sevmansto…….” – 8/365. In case a man from a lower caste enjoys sex with a woman from a higher caste, the person in question is to be awarded the death sentence. And if a person satisfies his carnal desire with women of his own caste, he should be asked to pay compensation to the women’s faith.

25. “Ya to kanya…………….” – 8/369. In case a woman tears the membrane [hymen] of her Vagina, she shall instantly have her head shaved or two fingers cut off and made to ride on Donkey.

26. “Bhartaram…………….” – 8/370. In case a women, proud of the greatness of her excellence or her relatives, violates her duty towards her husband, the King shall arrange to have her thrown before dogs at a public place.

27. “Pita rakhshati……….” – 9/3. Since women are not capable of living independently, she is to be kept under the custody of her father as child, under her husband as a woman and under her son as widow.

Most MGTOW cucks never talked to women or asked them out much less had sex or gotten married. Faggots, please you don't even try. You need to at least try. When I was a faggot like you I too was filled with blackpilled resentment because I just never approached or talked to women. I was later forced into a situation where I had to talk to women and now I have a gf. So MGTOW cucks please consider that you should give life a try at least in your 20s

28. “Imam hi sarw………..” – 9/6. It is the duty of all husbands to exert total control over their wives. Even physically weak husbands must strive to control their wives.

29. “Pati bharyam ……….” – 9/8. The husband, after the conception of his wife, becomes the embryo and is born again of her. This explains why women are called Jaya.

30. “Panam durjan………” – 9/13. Consuming liquor, association with wicked persons, separation from her husband, rambling around, sleeping for unreasonable hours and dwelling -are six demerits of women.

31. “Naita rupam……………” – 9/14. Such women are not loyal and have extra marital relations with men without consideration for their age.

32. “Poonshchalya…………” – 9/15. Because of their passion for men, immutable temper and natural heartlessness, they are not loyal to their husbands.

33. “Na asti strinam………” – 9/18. While performing namkarm and jatkarm, Vedic mantras are not to be recited by women, because women are lacking in strength and knowledge of Vedic texts. Women are impure and represent falsehood.

>You'll be called a sexist or a manbaby but in reality you're treating women on equal terms with what you'd treat other men in a business arrangement.

Exactly, it isn't even a MGTOW thing. In fact, I hate others who create labels with which they can "identify" like the MGTOW movement.

All I've done is looked at the evidence and determined that there is absolutely no incentive to seek marriage, ever. Hell, even having children out of wedlock will still fuck me over. The woman will get the child in over EIGHTY PERCENT of cases, even when the father is fit to have them also.

Absolutely no reason to pursue any of this shit.

37. “Ati kramay……………” – 9/77. Any women who disobey orders of her lethargic, alcoholic and diseased husband shall be deserted for three months and be deprived of her ornaments.

38. “Vandyashtamay…….” – 9/80. A barren wife may be superseded in the 8th year; she whose children die may be superseded in the 10th year and she who bears only daughters may be superseded in the 11th year; but she who is quarrelsome may be superseded without delay.

39. “Trinsha……………….” – 9/93. In case of any problem in performing religious rites, males between the age of 24 and 30 should marry a female between the age of 8 and 12.

None of us give a shit about your retarded salt club.

>MGTOW movement.

MGTOW isn't a movement. It's a lifestyle.

What the fuck even is this you dumb fucking kike

It's neither, it's a bunch of losers who couldn't get a girl so they decided to say "I'm gonna go make my own club! No girls allowed!"

>us
Sup Forums is not a white nationalist board. It's a board white nationalists try to control but fail. If Sup Forums were a white nationalist board, my thread would be deleted.

Only the most abused by their mothers and emotionally needy men willingly agree to enslavement contracts by cunts in this modern feminized society.

Men removing themselves from the gene pool. Kind of like Sup Forumstards, except these people claim it's voluntary.

>Why are you even here?

I have already established why I am here. Lurk moar.

MGTOW just continues to break up the family structure. male feminism.

dont you people see we are all being isolated and segregated in every possible way to keep the populace dumb and weak?
the religions
the races
the genders
the nations

we are kept divided and weak, stop buying the lies

This isn't true.

MRAs = male feminists trying to bail out the Titanic with a teaspoon.
MGTOW = acknowledging that 2nd wave feminists succeeded in making marriage and the nuclear family a path for male ruin and MGTOW is basically men saying, "Fine. You don't want husbands? Be careful what you wish for."

70% of men under the age of 35 are not married. We are not fringe.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Is a woman's life more valuable than mens'?

Only in the first world and in the post modern age. Back in the day people got rid of babies if it turned out to be a girl.

>Looser
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

Just like how the only men who complete college are those who have been successfully feminized.

Yes, I just responded to my own post. Deal with it.

You come from a millenia long unbroken line of men who all managed to reproduce through wars, invasions, plagues, famines, sabretooth tigres n shiet they all managed to reproduce and you can't do it for the most faggoty reasons no war, no disease, you don't have a genetic disorder you're just a weak petty faggot

Their women loved and needed them. Ours don't.

Children and females lives will be always more valuable than males lives.
We are the disposable sex even if we don't like it.

I'm not disposable. I refuse to be.

I declare that my life is just as valuable as a woman's or a child's.

I have a question:
I sometimes ask girls for a cofee or something, they almost always refuse with bullshit excuses
My free time I spent on vidya gaems and self improvement by studying about stuff I love and preparing myself for landing good job.
So, if I am not crying in the corner because no wimyn, or spending every single minute of my life trying to find chick to reproduce with, am I MGTOW by default?

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Rejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.

All of the people in this thread attempting to shame me are people who would rather I didn't reject societies expectation of me to consider myself disposable.

I am not disposable. I refuse to be.

If you are valuable man thas has construct for yourself and for others you will not be very "disposable". but women are biologically more valuable. Other issue is that a lot of them are throwing to a dustbin their value.

"Moral decision making study finds men willing to sacrifice 3 hypothetical men for every woman of reproductive value"

twitter.com/clairlemon/status/772498690959249408

>I'm not disposable. I refuse to be
you're a parrot repeating what others makes you repeat, pretty sad.

>I declare that my life is just as valuable as a woman's or a child's
kek, and do you think you're a revolutionary or something for saying this?, everyone's life is valuable by default

Who reads this garbage?

Ye mate, I get it, you have some worth, but can you answer my question from your point of view instead of just ranting about yourself being shame? it is not helping you, MGTOW case or anyone

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

What the fuck are you talking about

>but can you answer my question from your point of view

That was me answering your question from my point of view.

You're making your failure into a virtue typical cuckish behaviour. Where is your sense of virtue or honour? You have none otherwise you wouldn't be propagandizing your filth and seeking acceptance for the unacceptable. You would be quiet and stoic about it but you want acceptance but you're not gonna get it faggot.

Men are programmed to defend women and children and defend the weak this goes back to neolithic tribal societies where men form a ring around the vulnerable members of the tribe. You do it automatically on instinct when women and children are in danger unless your had your instincts crushed under hormone therapy

nah mate, that was some declaration about what MGTOW is supposed to be, which is not much more than empty words

>Women and children first!
that was always a way to save the weakest people, and they weren't saying that men weren't valuable at all

>Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy
agreed

>traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism.
you're fucked in the head, confirmed

White nationalists hate MGTOW because they believe the white race can prevent becoming a miinority by outbreeding two entire continents that can't afford birth control. Men Going Their Own Way are men who are refusing to marry and who reject the nuclear family in its current modern form and every MGTOW thread they see is someone putting a hole in their bucket.

>muh birth rates

Sup Forums isn't a white nationalist board. It is a board that white nationalists visit, but do not control.

> White nationalists hate MGTOW because they believe the white race can prevent becoming a miinority by outbreeding

Nope not really. I just dislike them because they are petty cocksuckers. I would much rather deal with a nigger or an arab who has a sense of honour and virtue rather than a MGTOW faggot.

Serious question for anyone who's interested: Excluding their bodies, what do you like about women?

>traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism.
There is an entire, one hour video supporting that statement, but you didn't watch it. You simply jumped to the conclusion that the statement couldn't possibly be correct and instantly considered the video a waste of time without even considering it.

>bias

>MGTOW reject nuclear family
Nah mate, fuck that, I am going my own way, and my way is creating a family with a decent woman

and Sup Forums is white nationalist board

laughable man
that she has the audacity to write this shit too

>they are petty cocksuckers.
I'm not a homosexual.
>I would much rather deal with a nigger or an arab who has a sense of honour and virtue rather than a MGTOW faggot.
I have a different code of honor. There is no honor in volunteering to be a pawn. Only stupid people believe that there is honor in it. Individuals who delude themselves into believing that the only way to have honor is to be willing to sacrifice themselves for others are mentally cucked white knight fagots. There is no honor in being a useful idiot.

If you said that you have never been with a woman you truly loved nad she really truly loved you.

tumblr: basement edition

That's your choice. Good luck with that.

But Sup Forums isn't a white nationalist board. If it was a white nationalist board, MGTOW threads would be instantly deleted. If you want a Sup Forums that is white nationalist, go to infinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnVLWvFrclI

i dont get why dont post this guy more.
he also makes a mistake -tom- he says that no children is the way to go but there is a better option which is surrogate mothers. you just need a *little* bit money

>I still have a much larger respect for MGTOW than for any male cuck that accepts the slut women of today for a relationship
I don't have respect for either. Both are completely pathetic.

Find a decent woman, teach your children well and don't allow them to be educated by liberal cucks. Create the future generation you wish today's generation were. Any other option is cowardice and selfishness.

I don't understand you, guys.
You want to remove yourself from life by not accepting your faith.
Men walking away from being men is like a tranny saying she's a man now after she had a surgery or hormones or whatever the fuck these mental patients do.
This board whines about degeneracy yet runs away from responsibilities.
Being a man is tough. You live less, experience more stress in your life and have to continuously fight for everything. But at the end of the day you go home to your wife and your children in a house you own. Good woman won't cheat on you if she is pleased. There wouldn't be a "cuck" meme if NEETs weren't a thing.
If you go your own way this way is nothing but emptiness

kek, pathetic af

I wouldn't give up my life for Canadian society as it is now, but I would definitely eat last/go to war/get rescued last for my gf and our possible future child.

It must be nice living in Poland which isn't the western world.

Here in the west plenty of guys can't get jobs or women who want kids (who are actually theirs) or can afford houses.

> mentally cucked white knight fagots.

If being willing to protect women and children is being a mentally cucked white Knight faggot then I'm ok with that. Sounds like a healthy thing to promote in society as well.

But you are mentally cucked tho. You were brainwashed and balckpilled by femenism and SJW urbanite culture you took all their pre-suppositions and flipped them around thinking that they will recoil when their arguments are turned on them with you as the victim it but they won't give a fuck. Nobody gives a fuck not women or society. Women don't tolerate weakness and self pitty. I'm sorry you got duped by the femenist narrative.

>Find a decent woman,

yeh but every man who got blindsided by a divorce thought he had a decent woman

men don't own their families like you imply

a lot of Sup Forums will get ruined because their egos are out of control

I don't have the money or status to earn a woman's "love." Care to answer my question?

>I wouldn't give up my life for Canadian society as it is now, but I would definitely eat last/go to war/get rescued last for my gf and our possible future child.

what a mug

a day after you die for your gf she'll be opening her legs for the next guy

Well that's the cool thing about survivor bias. The betas that didn't make it aren't here to complain about it.

The reality is that through human history, about 40% of men got to reproduce while about 80% of women did.

You're allowing tradition to define who you are supposed to be, rather than deciding for yourself.

To be honest, if I wasn't completely rejected and constantly bullied in my formative years, I would have become a proud wagecuck, gotten married, had a couple of kids, the yearly cruise to Sweden, the station wagon, a dog, a cat and the whole shebang.

But I was.

And that led me to the bottom. And the bottom led to me finding the red pill (*tips fedora*). The red pill then led to self-improvement - namely ditching crap food for a healthy diet, lifting four times a week, walking +40 miles per week, reading, writing, painting, making videos etc. My confidence has skyrocketed and all this self-improvement has led to me getting a ridiculous amount of attention from the ladieeeeeeeeeeeessssss. The thing is, I don't care anymore. I'm not the teenager who would have been ecstatic if a girl touched his dick and uttered the words "I luv u :)" My friends and family are scratching their heads in disbelief - women are approaching me on the street, in broad daylight, in fucking autismo capital Finland - and I politely reject them. They just can't fathom the idea that after all these years the validation is meaningless to me.

Yeah, sometimes I feel lonely and think I'm missing out and stuff like that. But then I go outside and hear one of the females talk like a fucking retard and boom, instant repulsion. Add to that the shit I read from women 24/7 in media and on social media and the risks with rape accusations and STDs and I just fucking can't. Fuck women.

Yeah, sometimes I feel like it would be cool to have kids. But then I remember that my parents had a traumatic childhood, which led to them fucking me up and me having a traumatic childhood and now I have chronic mental problems and personality disorders. I don't want to find out how fucked up my kids would end up becoming.

So I concentrate on my hobbies and my own solitude. And some day I will put a mask on like Bane and inhale a tankful of helium. I fit the description of MGTOW, but I don't identify as one.

/blog

see

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8

What are you, a pussy? Never had a girlfriend before? You'll understand when you find a girl you really love and can see a future with. It's been almost 6 years since mid-high school and we're still going strong.

If you wouldn't die for your gf/wife/child you're not a man.