What was his problem?

what was his problem?

dumb frogposter

he was a battle junkie

emma stone looks like THAT?

God that movie sucked so much. How does anyone think it was better than Shaolin Soccer?

Hey, I have just seen that movie and shaolin soccer. They were great are there any other movies similiar to those ?

The same thing that happens to everyone when they run out of competition. Same as Tetsuo from Akira.

I liked both but Kung Fu Hustle just has that spark of fun and heart that really does it for me. Plus the choreography and fight scenes are out of control

He's a ballchinian.

No worthy adversaries. Toad style too OP.

>The same thing that happens to everyone

THE ICE AGE

>you will never be a kickass kung fu warrior
Why even live

This motivation doesn't explain him doing that last bitch move with the metal flower after he'd already lost

fucking awful line

>mfw watching Axe Gang vs the Three Masters for the first time with that music and choreography and the tailor

fuck you kung fu hustle has everything. comedy, fun, feels, waifu, kung fu, axe gang.

⟦JUSTs externally⟧

"barbistículo" sounds much more patrician desu

I love Kung Fu Hustle. You're the one with bad taste.

Kys

Ship on Soccer its better tho

Yes it does he may flat out cheat to win like he did during the romeo and Juliet fight, but the point is he wins, in his mind if he wins he wins, the method of getting their is irrelevant, if his flower thing worked he would still be the best.