Fuck Islam. All your virgins will be fat and ugly they are virgins for a reason...

>Fuck Islam. All your virgins will be fat and ugly they are virgins for a reason. Who the fuck in their right mind would want a virgin anyway? Unless you yourself are 13.

AMERICANS REALLY BELIEVE THIS

>2016
>Wanting to fuck virgins
Enjoy whines of "ow slow down!" and "stop, that hurts!"

enjoy marrying a slut and raising someone elses children

Enjoy marrying a prude snob who doesn't know how to have sex :^)

>2016
>Wanting to fuck sluts

How do you react when one of your buddies says he got laid? Are you celebratory, or do you call him a slut as well? What does that make the girl that he had sex with?

i-i dont have any friends actually

Okay, then pretend you do.

i would be mad he got laid and im still a virgin. if he fucked a teen girl i would think that girl as a slut.

Sluts =/= women with some experience. Have you ever had sex with a virgin? It's a pain in the ass. She's close to crying the whole time and constantly makes you stop.

>All your virgins will be fat and ugly they are virgins for a reason. Who the fuck in their right mind would want a virgin anyway?

These observations are no less irrational than a person believing that they're getting a bunch of virgins in heaven.

im not even a muslim but theres nothing wrong with wanting virgin girls to marry.

Any serious scholar of Islam knows that virgins refer to pearls and not actual virgins.

t. recently returned to Islam

So you're sexually jealous. Are you not able to get sex or do you purposefully abstain from it?

I would say your friend is worse for having sex with a teen girl. He is taking advantage of her instead of teaching her. He should be the role model.

The woman can't take all of the blame because it's the guy who initiates sex.

The fact that you must post this means it must have semblance of truth to yourself as you're trying to prove its untrue to yourself not us.

"She's close to crying the whole time"
>Implying that doesn't turn me on

>implying muslims go anywhere resembling heaven

You're going to wake up and find yourself on trial.
You're going to be given one last chance to submit to Christ.
If you can't honestly submit yourself to him then you will be cast into the lake of fire that sits on your right-hand side.
The audience will cheer and ridicule you as you are falling to your final death.

This is not biblical at all. Stop making crap up.

Go read your bible.

>believing you'll get virgins when you die for some dumb sand nigger who wrote in a book centuries ago to manipulate and control his dumb minions

Do sand people actually believe this?

Go ahead and show me where it says "you get 1 last chance to submit yourself."

He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.

Sounds like you don't get a second chance to me. You have one chance, and it's during this life. Not to mention, you have no choice while being judged. The bible says EVERY KNEE WILL BOW. Sounds like submission to me.

The audience will cheer and ridicule you as you are falling to your final death?

Again, no support for this whatsoever.