Hugh Hefner being buried next to Marilyn Monroe

>Hugh Hefner being buried next to Marilyn Monroe
>feminists whining on twitter because its without her consent

What say you Sup Forums? I don't think she would have minded 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

babe.net/2017/09/28/dont-care-wrinkly-abusive-old-turtle-dead-15225
nydailynews.com/entertainment/hugh-hefner-buried-marilyn-monroe-article-1.3526691
theguardian.com/film/2009/aug/25/marilyn-monroe-burial-plot-sold
twitter.com/i/moments/913497643321458688
themarysue.com/hugh-hefner-marilyn-monroe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally rape.

>man buys a house next to a woman
>he can't move because he doesn't has her neighbour's consent

Very problematic and disturbing

Dead girls don't say no...

She's fucking dead, dude.

>feminists

babe.net/2017/09/28/dont-care-wrinkly-abusive-old-turtle-dead-15225

Monroe is overrated.

I'm surprised he didn't want cremated, crystallized, and encrusted on a 12" 24 carat dildo.

Based. I never liked ((Hefner)) and his degeneracy

>no source
Fuck off

GOSH DARN THOSE LIBERALS

IM GOING TO Sup Forums RIGHT NOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS

why do you care so much OP?

you're just as bad as the cunts complaining

nydailynews.com/entertainment/hugh-hefner-buried-marilyn-monroe-article-1.3526691

Plot twist: the man is black and its an all white neighborhood

literal rape

>site loaves other sites
>talks about them constantly
Seems as catty as the bitches you complain about really.

marilyn really wasn't that hot Tbh

HUGH HEFFER, MARINATE MON-RIBS

>loaves

THAT'S RAPE! THAT'S RAPE BEYOND GRAVE
REEEE

This. Feminists are shit, but so was Hefner.

I LOAF YOU WITH ALL MY BUNS

>Sup Forumstards will defend this
This is actually disrespectful as fuck and you're actually an inbred retard if you can't understand why

Dough you really? But I kneed you!

The twist makes no difference. If you buy a house, it's yours. Your neighbors don't get to veto the purchase because they don't like you.

they probably fucked at one point bro

Why is this disrespectful?
Non meme answer please
People are buried next to each other all the time; neither of them consent because they're both dead

You lose your rights when you die, standard practice. Hence autopsies among other things

>this flaming homosexual

hefner died?

fucking KEK the widow of the guy buried above marilyn (face down...) fucking SOLD the spot, and moved her husband to get shekels.

theguardian.com/film/2009/aug/25/marilyn-monroe-burial-plot-sold

So you've never heard of planned communities then

>>feminists whining on twitter because its without her consent

>creating a post.
>making up shit that never happened just to get (you)'s

HEY HEY HEY

She was hot but she wasn't a 10/10 goddess like the virgins on Sup Forums will try and tell you

Bettie Page was better!!!FACT!!!

>disrespectful as fuck
he bought the crypt next to her's, why should he need some kind of authorization?

Feminists think its disrespectful because they never met and Hef "objectified" Marilyn in life by buying her nude photos and using them for the first issue of Playboy. Now he's taking advantage again in death.

>as if she didn't thrive from this kind of adoration from men.

Marilyn Monroe was a junkie slut with mafia ties.

If anything, Monroe's estate needs Hefner's consent.

HEY STUPID

fuck my husband's final resting spot because of prime real estate

>Feminists think its disrespectful because they never met and Hef "objectified" Marilyn in life by buying her nude photos and using them for the first issue of Playboy. Now he's taking advantage again in death.
No source on this, it's just you making shit up.

He should be happy for her.

Im a feminist and that's exactly why im upset about this.

>Feminists think its disrespectful because they never met
She was literally on the cover of the first ever edition of playboy and was in it several times afterwards
What the fuck are you on about?

twitter.com/i/moments/913497643321458688

Do dying people really think when they die they'll just chill out and talk to the other people in the Cemetery.

>Oh how's it hanging Agnes.
>Not too good Jack, but the maggots finally finished eating my eyeballs
>Well don't worry, it's only a matter of time till you decompose entirely and just end up being bones! Then you can just relax here forever and talk to me!

I mean damn that concept is scarier to me then Hell could ever be.

That should be a Tim Burton film

You are a flaming faggot communist if you hate Hefner.

Please go back to LGBT.

I didn't even read this article because I don't care, so I don't know if it validates that person's claims, but here you go. Headline seems close enough.
themarysue.com/hugh-hefner-marilyn-monroe/

>inb4 leftists deface it

Hefner advocated racial equality and lgbt rights. He was a traitor to red-blooded true Americans

>Linking to Brianna Wu News

Fuck off.

They wouldn't end up finalizing the sale in that case

she was just another nobody with pretty face and body like we have now, its just much more commonplace nowadays so noone gives a shit when they fall into obsurity or when they die from drug abuse

>twitter.com/i/moments/913497643321458688
It's one woman. All the other bitching are the same thing they've been bitching about for ages. That Hef fucked Monroe over when it came to pay.

Are you the person asking for the source?

I don't get it. Why are people today so salty about Hugh Hefner dying?

Rewatching Girls Next Door and I swear to god they are the most annoying bitches.

You're too stupid to have a good time

>What the fuck are you on about?

Hef & Monroe never met in person in her lifetime, as far as anyone knows. The nudes Hef used for the first issue of Playboy - and in fact, many of the early issues - were taken by unaffiliated photographers and bought by the nascent magazine. That only makes sense, they were a startup and needed material, they didn't yet have the resources they eventually would.

In her case, they'd been taken several years earlier when she was still Norma Jeane Mortenson , for a calendar, and she'd since gone on to become a successful actress and the photos (like her first marriage) were not widely known. As copyright law awards ownership of photographs to the photographer, no consent of the subject's was required, nor was it sought, before publication. This left her unprepared for the photos to reappear (which was obviously a scandal, since actresses at the time didn't do nudes), and also meant she was never compensated for the new publication.

you sound like a feminist, congrats.

How many bunnies are going to be fighting over his shit? Or can they?

Interesting. Fair
Still, they talked on the phone which is close enough

>guy made his wife an assload of money after death

i fucking wish i could be a tenth as useful after i'm gone. If the dude loved his wife he would've been thrilled

>You are a flaming faggot communist if you hate Hefner.
>Please go back to LGBT.

Hefner was pro gay and ran one of the first racially integrated establishments basically as soon as he could get away with it.

don't research your heroes, user.