Mankind is born and bred to do one thing and one thing only

Mankind is born and bred to do one thing and one thing only.
Battle and fight other tribes (nations) to establish dominance and prove who's the strongest
>prove me wrong

you're not wrong.. it's the way of nature. egalitarianism and altruism are lies

It's the way of autism actually. It also means that Kikes aren't doing anything wrong by conquering the goyim. Stupid fucking atheist NEETschean cumskins

Correct.
Might is right. And atm the goyim is far from right unfortunately.
>Implying Im an atheist

When do you plan on joining the military OP, or are you already enlisted?

MIGHT IS RIGHT OOGA BOOGA ME WANT WAR

They are using their intellectual might. They are colonizing Europe through communism and degeneracy/

>Might = Right
>Jews using Might to conquer goyim. Therefore they are.
>But because Jews are Left
>HURRRR

Fucking retard.

Next year actually.
Im gonna spend this year training so that I will be plased In "Arvidjaur" Which is where the elite is stationed in sweden.
Hbu, user?

War never changes and human nature doesn't either.

+1 These people are such niggers when it comes to worldview.

Wrong. Kikes use subversion without any kind of show of force. They don't deserve any of their conquests.

Samefag
Correcting:
So that i have a better chance of being placed in arvidjaur where the elite is being trained.
Well, if you aren't doing anything about the merchant plauge, you don't really have the right to complain either.

By that I mean if everyone woke up and wantes the jews to stop being in charge of the banks and a major industries they would instantly lose all their power without a fight.

>Said the american

The only peopel who keep jews in the current position they have for now is ourselves, as they have literally enslaved the white race to protect isreal and jews.

But you're right..

>there are rules for conquering

pooinloo is right

And you are such niggers when it comes to war.

It's not a rule. It's just like an artificial conquering only in name. They have never won a full campaign on solely their own power with solely their own race.

Damn son! I wonder how many state criminals he had to execute to earn himself that pimped out CZ! That's probably one of the nicest guns in the entirety of the DRK.

And you people are such indians when it comes to picking a place to poo

being more the more advanced and sensitive people isn't necessarily what you want if you want to survive

>make random assertion
>prove me wrong
no

Sun Tzu says the best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities... It is best to win without fighting.

How do I get NK gf?

Ach du shiesse, hans mein broder :(

Read this

There is no such thing as right.
The only reason we accept our do not accept is because of the way we were raised, because of the subjective morality instilled in us by our society and our parents.

Lmao
Speak for yourself, cuck

Its what hitler knew, they were a threat.

So they should be taken out.

Have a GREAT day!

We could end their reign in less than a day, if evryone stopped supporting all jewish banks and business.

And Conan says that the best thing in life is to crush your enemies and hear the lamentations of their women

>How do I get NK gf?

North Koreans kidnaps you while you are traveling in China so you can become Kim Jung-Un's Finnish language teacher.

>persistence predator
>finite resources
>humanity explained

this implys you need voilence to be powerful/rich.

>Implying Sweden can be saved through peaceful talking

And i thought this nation was cucked,

Yes, power is the way of the world.
>might is only physical
>money isn't power
>information isn't power
>i could win if i actually tried
Keep telling yourself that, maybe it'll work.

Look a big gathering of morons to get vaporized by air power

there is no right and wrong. If kikes are right to be at the top, then we are also right to try and stop them.

Then why haven't you vaporized them by air power already then, tuff guy?