Does Patrice O'neal deserve all this post-mortem reverance?

Does Patrice O'neal deserve all this post-mortem reverance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wCKZg4yK6-A
youtu.be/AYQnrJam6dw
youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA
youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=opbpBEGR9po
youtube.com/watch?v=9-6GuttRWGE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
youtu.be/Xl0O3ImFTM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

He's dead, he doesn't care

more than otto and george

he was funny but if you think he was some insightful philosopher of comedy, kill yourself

He's better than Chappelle.

Does anyone remember web junk 20? Loved that show when I was a kid.

No, he said lot more stupid shit than anything insightful. His stand up wasn't funny either.

he's vastly overrated. he was more of a personality than a mind.

Ladies and gentlemen, for your entertainment, one post only! It's "that faggot"!

I don't know who the fuck he is but I'm sick of seeing his face on the catalog all the time. I watched one video of him and had to quit after 5 minutes of incomprehensible hooting and hollering.

It says Sup Forums - Television & Film
not Sup Forums - Dead Nigger Storage

But did he burn down the banana stand?

i like him because he hated women

It's just because he was friends with so many high profile comedians. He must have been a super nice dude and a good friend to be remembered so fondly. I wasn't a big fan of his comedy but I do hear about him more than many many other comedians that have died and he seems to hold a special place for people.

This.

O&A fans are cancer now, as they were then.

retard detected

Is he Irish?

I'm not in to ranking standup but his was decent. I listened to all of his appearances on Opie and Anthony and they're really worth the time. His misogyny was really special and I love the way he makes every bitch he interacts with heel.
O+A are garbage but Patrice is a great

>O'Neal was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes at 23, a condition which his mother also had.[1] However, O'Neal failed to follow medical advice, and instead skipped doses of medication and adopted a diet not recommended for diabetics, leading to struggles with his weight years later.[26][33][34][35] Towards the end of his life, O'Neal attempted to improve his health by adopting a vegan diet, juicing, and reducing his intake of unhealthy foods, yet he was still unable to lose weight.[3][1] In 2011, he stood at 6'5" and weighed approximately 300 lbs and said his diabetes was "finally catching up with me."[33]

Too stupid to take proper care of himself until it was too late. Why should we listen to anything this idiot has to say?

>the same buttplugs from reddit show up anytime anything remotely o&a is discussed
Remember to post your anthony fucks trannys images!

what really kills me about Patrice dying is he used to school the shit outta Kevin Hart back on Tough Crowd and should have all of Hart's money instead.

I kind of blame Colin for that. Last episode, Patrice and Giraldo are sitting together on the couch, separated from the rest of the group. It was a bad omen.

Niggers don't deserve anything more than food stamps and dindu hand outs.

>he stood at 6'5" and weighed approximately 300 lb
theres no way. patrice was at least 400lbs
shut the fuck up. patrice is one the best niggers who ever lived

Sometimes you can't genuinely appreciate what a person offered to the world, until they're gone.

maybe you should blame Patrice for burning every bridge he had instead of working his ass of like Kevin Hart

What do you mean, "all this"? You mean a few threads by some losers on an anonymous imageboard?

He was just a naturally funny guy regardless. He just happened to have died.

He made me unironically hate women

every famous comedian alive nuthugs him any time his name comes up

Who is a naturally funny philosopher today? They don't exist. These are accolades accorded to people by other people generations removed from their lifespan by virtue of some "spooky" mysticism.

I don't know about that, this is from 2010 i think where Patrice and Kevin have a conversation about being old pals, he was still alive and Kevin was already on the rise. Kevin's success was unilateral and i doubt that Patrice's would have enjoyed "that" kind of success.

youtu.be/wCKZg4yK6-A

people got all assmad at Patrice for calling them out on their hack shit and was on top of his game doing so. The people who were actually funny didn't get burned and still respected him. There was a reason he basically had a full 30 min to work his material night in and night out.

I don't doubt he was friends with him and probably respected him, but I personally found Patrice to be miles above him talent wise.

youtu.be/AYQnrJam6dw

>You now remember when Based Bill Burr cried for Patrice on Conan.
Top lad.

I'm rather upset that Greg Giraldo doesn't get more rocognition. His standup wasn't all that great, but he absolutely slayed at roasts.

I agree, the problem is that roasts have a very short shelf life, no one would bother to go back and watch the whole Sean Penn roast or whoever.

They really should have filmed and released those roast to and between comedians they kept refering to back on the day i garantee they are leaps and bounds more interesting. This is the main reason i'm so excited for them to release the "Roast of Rich Vos"

>I should've listened to Patrice about Nia

You just know this echo flashes on his mind everytime there's a moment of silence.

he was the best Tough Crowd guest, though it makes sense considering he was a Harvard Law school grad and the rest all probably dropped out of community college

I really wish they would sell those Patrice benefit show's they always have killer line ups, even if it's just the unedited audio.

I would be willing to pay 5 bucks a year for that and just more money for their cause, i doubt it would take more production effort than a live podcast and those are dime a dozen nowadays.

i liked him a lot but never saw him in anything else. was tough crowd really as good as people say? im thinking about picking up a dvd or something

F

I wonder just how much Patrice hated white people.

Yes, his bits on women are worthy of a bible, however thread carefuly when supporting patrice stuff, its mostly not going to his mom but his dumbass unfunny hack of a gf.

hack fraud misogynist. trash standup and never amounted to anything

DAE hate women? upboats to the left

More like upboats to the alt-right am i right? lmao

I think he hated everyone. He hated blacks just as much because he rarely worked with them, he even said he only likes dealing with "mid-level Jews" because all they cared about was money so he didn't have to suck up to anyone

miss him

youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA

at least we can all agree he hated women the most.

He was funny as fuck but a dumbfuck about any other actual real issue, same with all the other comedians on shows like 'tough crowd'. Holy fuck those comedians were literal monkey level.

>We don't live on a world where Patrice survived started a podcast got rich on patreon and set himself out to destroy the industry now that he's bulletproof.

Would've been so fun.

reminder that the illuminati had patrice killed after he linked up with alex jones and began spreading the truth

his bits on Opie and Anthony were comedy gold. He was also one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ

>i like him because he understood women
I fix'd that for ya, virgin

female detected

I can confirm.

unironically this. it was so weird hearing him change from backing obama every chance he got to doing a full 180 after the obama deception was released

OK whatever you say RETARD

lol how do you not make the connection between being an a-list comedian and ability to function in this world? what the hell do you know, how to get mommy to make you tendies?

Reddit O'neal.

he was actually op as fuck when it came to real world issues

Patrice would have cut straight through the bullshit today

he died in the wrong time to be honest

Only his appearances on Opie and Anthony

He didn't deserve it when he was alive for a reason.

>Reddit
>PATRICE ONEAL

really N- word youtube.com/watch?v=opbpBEGR9po

>le rapist conspiracy negro

Don't mind me, just posting his best bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-6GuttRWGE

Is there anything that isn't reddit nowadays?

This reddit place is starting to sound real good

>This reddit place is starting to sound real good

i never found otto funny but he had some really interesting takes and stories about old hollywood

His laugh is the cure for sadness: m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg

>It's just because he was friends with so many high profile comedians
He was legitimately better than all of them too. And he wasn't nice, the reason he is remembered is because he shat on all of his friends and they loved him for it.
youtu.be/Xl0O3ImFTM8

KNOCK IT OFF, SPADE

do you guys think chip would have gotten this far if patrice was still around?

Yes faggot.

This.

All the top comedians of today still bring up how brilliant he was 4 years or so after his death.

>O&A furthest away from each other
I know it's been over for years, but it still hurts.

Nah, he'd think it's hack as fuck.

Stupid faces and voices aren't funny.

Jim wouldn't have dared to start the podcast if Patrice was around.

I remember seeing that at probably 10 or 11 years old at a friend's house, just cause we used to watch TV until we couldn't keep our eyes open anymore.

in addition to GGW commercials

You're thinking of the faggots who like George Carlin and Bill Hicks

>HAHAHA LE BASED BLACK MAN XD EPIC!!!!

fuck this obese nigger

If you are an insufferable virtue signalling liberal you will love it

It was less burning bridges and more about not sucking enough cock to get anywhere. Pretty frightening that someone that talented never got anywhere but Dane Cook has had multiple movies.

Can you name a popular celebrity who went out of his or her way to disrespect Obama and then continued to live? Joan Rivers and Patrice O'Neal both doubted the Mandate of Heaven right before their natural causes.

Would be great to hear what Patrice has to say about current shit going on I bet he would've backed Trump

this post reeks of reddit.

Whose the new black guy?

I've been listening to his Opie and Anthony appearances every day for the last four years. There's not even that much content so I listen to it on repeat. That fat nigger revolutionized my life and every day I thank God I found him.

dont try to water down the term, faggot. its just shows how wounded you really are.

fuck off >>>rebbit

Shorties watching Shorties was top tier.

>that's fat butt disease Michael

Oh most definitely

Jim Carrey does too

Joe Matarese?

Despite knowing women he ended up marrying one with kids. Literally my wifes son.

Oh shit that was him huh?

What would Patrice have to say about this NFL stuff?

He would probably shit on Trump and call these NFL guys a bunch of losers.