>>88311064

>le tiny hat negro
Reddit: The Show

>Reddit: The Show
That doesn't make sense

it portrays niggers as the subhumans they are, dont think reddit fags would like it

every race is portrayed as subhumans in that show.

>it's an aging pills episode
>it's a wolverine beecher episode
>it's a schibetta tries to kill someone only to fuck it up and get raped episode
>it's an O'Reilly plot armor episode
>it's a half a dozen inmates die every week episode

SET HILL FREE

>it's a schibetta tries to kill someone only to fuck it up and get raped episode

Made me lol

does his hat ever fall off?

kek

No

That scene was probably the hardest I've ever laughed at a tv show, and it wasn't even a comedy. I laughed even harder the first time he got raped because when Adebisi put his headphones back over my friend looked over and said "I bet you a hundred dollars he's listening to candy shop"

OP you're more of a fucking faggot than usual. Why the fuck wouldn't you at least put a period or something so this could be found easier.

Period is for newfags who can't blankpost.

Blank is for faggots that don't want very many (you)'s. unfortunate too, I'd like to see this thread hit the bump limit.

did he get his tits?

Vern=Sup Forums
Tobias=Reddit

TEETS

>its a belcher and keller probably made me gay irl episode

the best

>it's an aging pills episode
Did that plot even go anywhere? I swear to god they mention it once in one episode and then another Cyril's hair goes grey and that's it.

>it's an inmate pronouncing schillinker's name wrong episode

Not enough scenes with these two together in this show. I wanted way more screen time between them but instead we got Ryan and his retarded brother's nonsense nonstop.

I WANT A FWUFFER NUTTER

*shits pants*

seriously. o'reily was alright but his brother was a waste of screen time.