Hillary herion addicts overdose with kid

Spread this republican funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear the campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/524ahq/hillary_herion_addicts_overdose_with_kid_while/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVZBHTN_ZuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a new meme is born

Kek

Posting this on my Facebook now

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/524ahq/hillary_herion_addicts_overdose_with_kid_while/

FIRE EVERYTHING

That actually looks kind of real

This. Well done!

But I mean really, do we really need to see his shirt to know hes a Hillary supporter?

Thread theme: BIRTH OF A MEME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVZBHTN_ZuU

Someone needs to use the midi files for this song and remix it with Donald trump and Clinton sound clips and name it BIRTH OF A MEME
It would forever be the thread theme of memetic operations

Get the quality down by compressing it or something, the I'm with Her doesn't quite blend in with the rest. If it were slightly lower quality and pixelated it would look more convincing

No, the problem is that he needs to make the Hillshill logo lower quality then it would be good.

Photoshopping a tragic picture to bash Hillary. On Trump's offical subreddit no less. THIS is the type of deplorable shit Hillary was talking about. Congrats this is about to go viral.

why would you sit there taking pictures instead of like, removing the kid from the car

very disgusting drumpf fags

I don't understand this meme. It's not as if this is the first time heroin users nodded off with their kids. They're not exactly known as excellent parents.

>how the fuck does cloth work

>the picture is real

>REPORT IN
REPORT IN
>REPORT IN
REPORT IN

RECENT EVIDENCE GIVE CREDENCE TO THIS BEING THE ORIGINAL PHOTO
CNN AND OTHER MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAVE SHOPPED OUT THE LOGO TO PREVENT HURTING HER CAMPAIGN
THIS IS CLOSE TO THE REAL PICTURE, WITH THE LOGO ADDED IN DIGITALLY
THE BLACK, BLANK SHIRT IS CENSORSHIP

Shitty shoop.
C'mon, the murderous warmonger and her synchopant MSM are strawmanning, they're so desperate. Don't give them obvious ammo.

Whitey BTFO.

>No sir, no shoops here

loool

see

Said no one who has any experience with Photoshop.

How hard this have redpilled him?

that's a really bad photoshop dude

fixed

Lower the quality so that it looks real and show what CNN and mainstream media tried to censor

ANAL JEW

Kek, posting this on the_donald to get karma and then we can take credit for the meme.

Too bad I just got it removed :^)

>Political rhetoric has stooped to framing deplorable people as supporters of your opponent with shitty shoops and tricking people into believing it on social media

D-E-V-O

lol

all these pathetic poltard faggots falling into a hillary shill's trap so they can frame trump supporters for mocking an orphan

Theyre not dead.