The antisocial beliefs of Sup Forums, Daily Stormer...

The antisocial beliefs of Sup Forums, Daily Stormer, and the "alt-right" in general are born of social isolation and the lack of accountability for things said on the internet. These people are afraid to represent their views in person because in these situations, like in the times before the internet, there are consequences for what they say. Rate.

>ban thoughtcrime!

Who is this slavshit

I publicly support Trump and act with integrity.

mfw i once was on his fb profile will deliver

He is a very successful Polish businessman. He drives a BMW.

Tuxedo from a leather couch. Neat kurwa

>people used to be racist
>internet allows user free speech
>suddenly everyone can be called a racist

So what about those consequences for what you say?

What a fine gentleman, what a fine suit

best goyim

I am pretty open about my beliefs at work. I just church them up a bit.

The alt-right is just part of the social cycle. The young always rebel against their elders and the values that their elders hold.

The current ruling class is made up of old hippies who support left wing globalism. So the young are turning to right wing nationalism.

There isn't much left-wing about the American ruling class. They support Democrats and Republicans who are both pretty much centrist but willing to protect the interests of the rich (in exchange for money) Global capitalism, deregulation, privatization, tax breaks and loopholes, and free trade are hardly left-wing in the way they've been implemented now.

that doesn't explain the sjw youth

We're doing a series on political persecution within the U.S. against individuals who oppose Neoliberalism. Are you available for an interview?

goo.
gl
/
pzj0yQ
delivering
its this guy, take a look at his former profile pictures
remember to remove dem enters

I don't talk politics IRL unless someone brings it up because they will always get butthurt about it. On social isolation, sometimes I wish I lived out in the boonies. People are fucking retarded when it comes to economics. That in itself is sad because eco is fairly straight forward, but it involves making tough decisions, which most people won't do.

As for accountability; in fact, I can guarantee you I am one of the most accountable people you could hope to meet in an average life.

>everyone be nice!
>OR ELSE
uneducated libshits gtfo

Return to Krautchan

While it's true that they are both centrist, and I find it laughable how much sjw think of democrats as "progressive" coming from a place where the left is made of former communists, you can't deny how much of the social platform of the democratic party is made from left wing identiy politics

Yes it does.
The SJWs are led to believe the establishment is racist.
When in fact it is forcing other cultures on the native population.
They are brainwashed to see the opposite of reality.

It's been like that for a long, long time. More than fifty years, now. Some things don't change.

That's the Left. T'was always thus.

It's been that way since the early 1930s in the US and even before that in Europe.

Culture wars are a distraction keeping people from widespread discussion about those boring political topics that determine who is actually ruling us. The DNC had tons of sob stories about immigrants and LGBT, but nothing about campaign finance and TPP.

>Trannies in the girl's room
>Why muh churches can't participate in politics without being taxed
>We must defend biblical marriage
>Liberal fags wont stand up for the anthem what about ALL THOSE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN

There's more. Sup Forums gets hung up on these right-wing social issues too.

>The antisocial beliefs of Sup Forums, Daily Stormer, and the "alt-right" in general are born of social isolation and the lack of accountability for things said on the internet.
Doesn't mean it's wrong though.

After all there is that saying that if you give a man a mask, he will tell you the truth.