Opinions on BREXIT

So what do other countries think of or decision to tell the EU to f-off? Are we foolish or a great, proud nation? Are people thinking about rejoining the British empire now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdpPHmRbLaw
youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g
youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I question the economic consequences, but I approve if its what the people want.

Foolish
But the same were said for every great explorer
You could end up dead in the water (afghanistan-tier shithole) or something great (epicenter of the new world order)
Good luck

>he thinks he signed article 50
>the thinks the muslim problem is finished

Very diplomatic, thanks.

Shme on You ! Shame on You !

youtube.com/watch?v=LdpPHmRbLaw

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g

youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0

You'll probably be better off leaving the EU, it is a doomed project and the UK never wanted to be part of a continental union anyway.

its a dirty issue as half voted against it and no-one in government wants to actually invoke article 50. Should be some entertaining drama soon

It's good in that it might speed up the EU breaking up, but other than that it doesn't really matter

They're still getting overrun by pakis

>British Empire
What are you putting in that tea

Probably the latter... hopefully.

I can respect a people standing up for themselves, although I seriously doubt your empire will come back.

I think it's a pretty foolish move as the UK will probably switch to something like the EEA instead, keeping the mains cons and throwing away some of the pros
That's if it even happens at all though

I'm happy and very thankful you made it happen.
Britain was able to retreat from this shitty union without any larger repercussions. No other country could remove the first brick of this wall. The EU will come crumbling down now.

Maybe not in its orginal form- although there is already talk of a new deal between the UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Singapore and Hong Kong, which would in essence create a new superpower with London at its core.

Such a union will be as much of a superpower as the EU is (it's not)

>What are you putting in that tea?

Opium, naturally.

We are switching one trade bloc for another (hopefully), only the new one actually shares our culture, our ideas of liberty, and our philosophy on trade.

Probably won't. It's going to take forever either way but with the slim majority Leave won by (I voted Leave btw) I can see the much louder 48% getting their way.

Brexit was great for you for purely economical reasons, but none of you would agree with that

I am europoor and I am happy, alot of europoors I know were butthurt because muh racism. Everyone thinks that EU is some fucking miracle sent by god to earth.

Im still here, stealing your jobs. Literally shooting ducks in a barrel. People here are too awkward and lazy to get anything done.

?

The EU was never a super power to rival the USA and your collection of NATO countries plus some irrelevant city states won't even get close to matching it.

You are insane.

>muh facism

hahahahaaahahah

There's more important things than money. I am proud of you Bongs. Showed your country still has spirit and pride.

Your country is soon dead. All this Brexit hype gets more attention than it should

the EU in its current form has no future, you might get fucked in the short term but it's better like this

you'll still have to deal with all the shitskins you imported pre rapefugee invasion

unnecessary and down to Merkels intransigence on freedom of movement. It was good for democracy that Cameron delivered, and fuck Merkel for playing chicken with the voters.

I think it was the best thing you could do. You took back control of your country. It will not be perfect in the short term but work out over the long term. The same type of people who want to remain are probably the same type who wanted to get rid of the pound.

People like you always push for more 'right wing' movements, yet when things happen you will always turn it negative or say what we arent doing. Its all steps being made, and millions of your normal brits are telling these globalists to get fucked so we can get our borders back

says the country who takes EU funding so it doesn't fall into a shit hole again. Says the country who is still going to be part of the EU until it federalises and is no longer a country.

i am simple man. if it piss off lefties i become happy.

Thanks. Yeah I remember when everyone was saying if we didn't join the Euro we'd get rekd- look at the state of it now!

I'm slightly ashamed by it, wherever I have to sign my ethnicity I write European instead of British or English to distance myself from Brexit